straightguy90

May 16, 2022
Depends what you mean. Thus far there have been 2 instances where you are adding a lady to your harem, but you have to pick between one of 2 options (Dinah/Diana, Helen/Tulia). And although animosity will play out between certain harem members (Flora-Estrid) this does not cause you to lose anyone, and Anna pretty much encourages "you're safe, nothing bad will happen to you, my chosen, so go catch 'em all."
There's also some animosity from Cassia if you also choose one of her sisters or Kaylan.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
There's also some animosity from Cassia if you also choose one of her sisters or Kaylan.
I didn't want to list EVERY instance, as almost every woman initially tenses at the thought of sharing, I just shared the one that came closest to killing each other, or at least calling for a duel to the death.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The day after Netflix's ATLA drops... this is either going to be the best of times, or the worst of times. Let's hope for the best.
both won't go anywhere
and who still actually subscribes to netflix? their product quality dropped massively over the last years whilst price's raised hard

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
New Release Date Announcement.jpg

Greetings! Princess Valentina here with a very exciting message for everyone. I convinced Roy to move up the release date a week, and he let me make this announcement on my own day: Valentina's Day. This Friday, February 16, Chapter 11 will be released on Patreon!
Get ready because it has a lot of me. And other ladies, I suppose. See you this Friday!

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes