straightguy90

May 16, 2022
In fact he does have an Itch page, but it's only for Volume 1 (Chapters 1-7) so far:
Yeah, that's never getting updated. He neglected it, like how he neglected to put it on Subscribestar. A shame that he didn't give people more options to get the full game, instead of holding it hostage on just Patreon.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
From here only he gathers his patreons ,but neglecting this site as if this site is unknown to him. Shame on you Dev
this is a piracy forum, the only thing the dev can get here would be possible supporters on the real sites
so interacting here is something not all dev's do even if they are aware off the site

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
this is a piracy forum, the only thing the dev can get here would be possible supporters on the real sites
so interacting here is something not all dev's do even if they are aware off the site
Eh, the clever ones will also have access to a few thousand people that could provide feedback and ideas, if they choose to listen. And by "ideas" I mean actual ideas, not the fucking "Needs moar NTR!" retards.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
To me his current model seems unoptimal to say the least. Not releasing updates on Steam does not incentivize buying on Steam. Even if you want to release the volumes as DLC then at least release the dlc and update it with the new chapters. Not having public updates, even delayed ones does not gather new interest for the game especially after such a long hiatus and finally having the chapter release tier at 18$ plus tax keeps out those who would support for one month to get new chapters like me.

Basically going for a hiatus for over a year for a thing that no other dev has deemed necessary and then not doing anything to actually advertise that the development will continue and to prove that the changes were actually positive just means that you will be stuck with only the most hardcore of your fan base without prospects for periodical additional income or more permanent patrons.

annal2

Dec 26, 2022
For what tier exactly the game has released
in the description it says you can have the game if you subscribe to the Sentaor tier(5$) but when I tried to go through the download links, it redirected me to the Highest Tier that is Governors(18$). The gallery code is available only for the highest tier.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
For what tier exactly the game has released
in the description it says you can have the game if you subscribe to the Sentaor tier(5$) but when I tried to go through the download links, it redirected me to the Highest Tier that is Governors(18$). The gallery code is available only for the highest tier.
$3 Tier - minimum amount, access to Discord, but no game
$5 Tier - Access to Vol. 2 chapters on release day only. Game will not work without Vol. 1.
$10 Tier - Access to Vol. 2 chapters on release day only. Game will not work without Vol. 1.
$18 Tier - Only way to access Vol. 1, and get Vol. 2 chapters on release day.

NO PUBLIC RELEASES

So yeah, he's forcing $18, the highest tier, onto every new patron. Definitely not a winning strategy for growth.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
$5 Tier - Access to Vol. 2 chapters on release day only. Game will not work without Vol. 1.
$10 Tier - Access to Vol. 2 chapters on release day only. Game will not work without Vol. 1.

So yeah, he's forcing $18, the highest tier, onto every new patron. Definitely not a winning strategy for growth.
DAFUQ Jackie.jpg

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
He is probably happy with the current amount of supporters, and if someone new wants the game will have to open the wallet for it...and he is probably asking people to not leak the game because i think is very unlikely that NONE of his supporters uses F95zone.
And if for some reason his numbers go down, he probably thinks that he just need ask less money for it and people will make a line for the game, or he just need to release on steam.
And lets face it, most devs leak their games here (or dont mind being leaked) on the beginning to gain traction, but the moment they dont see a need to have the game here anymore for any reason (enough supporters, number not going up anymore, steam releases giving what they want and etc) they will do everything in their capacity to avoid the game being leaked here...and with steam there are devs who thinks they dont need their game on F95 forum.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
He is probably happy with the current amount of supporters, and if someone new wants the game will have to open the wallet for it...and he is probably asking people to not leak the game because i think is very unlikely that NONE of his supporters uses F95zone.
And if for some reason his numbers go down, he probably thinks that he just need ask less money for it and people will make a line for the game, or he just need to release on steam.
And lets face it, most devs leak their games here (or dont mind being leaked) on the beginning to gain traction, but the moment they dont see a need to have the game here anymore for any reason (enough supporters, number not going up anymore, steam releases giving what they want and etc) they will do everything in their capacity to avoid the game being leaked here...and with steam there are devs who thinks they dont need their game on F95 forum.
yeah thats like the middle stage where most good avn's are

then you have the top tiered ones ,they got so many supports they don't (really)care if its leaked or on here because they get more then enough cash already,and due to popularity they can't even prevent it from being leaked

Reactions: YuNobi1

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019

NO PUBLIC RELEASES

wtf is his problem lol, anyone would be pissed af buying the $10 membership and get that $18 blue ball, seriously messed up these solo devs

Reactions: YuNobi1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It would better if the MC would be suspicious of Felix, not only was he warned about him from Flavia, iirc a other blonde (Felix ex) also said some things, add to that that he really behaves suspicious with the whole problems of the east and Lydias father.
i don't remember anyone else speaking badly of Felix. not even Isabella. and she should not badmouth him because he is very supportive of her, even going as far as disobeying MC's direct order, thinking it is for MC's own good. Felix might be too "intelligent", and doesn't seem to have much ambition for now, but he seems to take initiatives by himself that might misalign with what MC wants, but the MC did that a lot with the king :D

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
It's because you can't undercut the Steam price on any other platform. PhillyGames uses a similar model for City of Broken Dreamers. You can either get the entire game in one package at a higher tier, get the patches at the $5 tier and patch your existing Vol. 1 install up to the current content, or wait for Vol. 2 to come to Steam, Itch, or GOG.

Last edited:

NewlyaNerd

Aug 28, 2023
Unless my math is wrong, wouldn't a $5 patreon pledge work since we have volume one links here? he has to have a patch available for subs at the lower tiers who are current through chapter 10.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes