EaWi

Jul 11, 2021
How about to choose Estrid or mentioned Gaul's princess? Make less relationships with current royal family, raise popularity in army, among common people, then capture treasury and control food sources with the help of eastern governors. I would pray to another goddess if it would be possible.

Oct 10, 2022
How about to choose Estrid or mentioned Gaul's princess? Make less relationships with current royal family, raise popularity in army, among common people, then capture treasury and control food sources with the help of eastern governors. I would pray to another goddess if it would be possible.
You don't want that. Danes or Gauls will undermine MC's authority through their children. That's why most of the times, powerful side of the political marriage choose a member of royal family but not direct line for succession, usually princesses.

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
Estrid is a wonderful lady and I love her dearly but with the current political situation in Caudium choosing a foreigner as queen would be a huge mistake. Powder keg proportions lol

Reactions: Mr.JTA and YuNobi1

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
So will your choice for who is Queen ultimately cause some (if not all) of your harem to break things off with you? Is there no path in the game where you can keep everyone you love, regardless of your choice for who is your Queen?
We don't know what Dev is planning, we only know what he has done. Early episodes of the game had us worry that we would lose earlier girls if they found out about our relationships with later girls, as just a by-product of these types of games (and real life). Worse, this game very much feels inspired by Game of Thrones, the concern was not only will we lose girls, but our choice to have multiple flings might result in an MC death (a la Red Wedding). Eventually ITRoy introduced Anna who not only ensured our safety, but encouraged us to "catch 'em all".
Next was the ball invite, and Roy hyped it up like it was a big important decision, and that we would REALLY hurt some princess feelings if we didn't choose her, and forced us to listen to each of them justify their invite, so you expected to get "why didn't you choose me?" scenes after you made the decision, but nope, those scenes were never made, just the "I'm so happy you picked me, though I never doubted you'd make the right choice" scene, followed by other scenes, and THEN the ball.

So, I do not believe we'll "lose" anyone, at least permanently. An unchosen Lydia, who already is MC's wife, might copy Valentina's playbook and go get allies off-screen, which may require her to leave the Capital for a bit (and then a whole bit where she's under suspicion, but it then turns out to be nothing). Helena and her daughters [now] understand that their safest place is in MC's good graces/family, nor do they have the resources/connections to "cause trouble" if they are not chosen. Choosing Estrid as your Queen is political sabotage, losing the loyalty of most Cadium lords, as now the Danes have gained a future claim on the throne. Thus far, however, Roy has designed the game like "The Secret of Monkey Island" in that it's impossible to die/fail, so maybe he's just building tension with no actual "wrong answers".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all love mc even if he doesn't choose 9/10 of them to be queen. there'll be foot stomping, pouting and yelling afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
We don't know what Dev is planning, we only know what he has done. Early episodes of the game had us worry that we would lose earlier girls if they found out about our relationships with later girls, as just a by-product of these types of games (and real life). Worse, this game very much feels inspired by Game of Thrones, the concern was not only will we lose girls, but our choice to have multiple flings might result in an MC death (a la Red Wedding). Eventually ITRoy introduced Anna who not only ensured our safety, but encouraged us to "catch 'em all".
Next was the ball invite, and Roy hyped it up like it was a big important decision, and that we would REALLY hurt some princess feelings if we didn't choose her, and forced us to listen to each of them justify their invite, so you expected to get "why didn't you choose me?" scenes after you made the decision, but nope, those scenes were never made, just the "I'm so happy you picked me, though I never doubted you'd make the right choice" scene, followed by other scenes, and THEN the ball.

So, I do not believe we'll "lose" anyone, at least permanently. An unchosen Lydia, who already is MC's wife, might copy Valentina's playbook and go get allies off-screen, which may require her to leave the Capital for a bit (and then a whole bit where she's under suspicion, but it then turns out to be nothing). Helena and her daughters [now] understand that their safest place is in MC's good graces/family, nor do they have the resources/connections to "cause trouble" if they are not chosen. Choosing Estrid as your Queen is political sabotage, losing the loyalty of most Cadium lords, as now the Danes have gained a future claim on the throne. Thus far, however, Roy has designed the game like "The Secret of Monkey Island" in that it's impossible to die/fail, so maybe he's just building tension with no actual "wrong answers".
I sure hope you're right!

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
I want the goddess as my Queen...she can then smite my enemies. I mean, really, who wouldn't want to marry a goddess over a mere mortal? On a more realistic note, I guess it would be Aelinia. Since she seems the most intelligent and we probably won't have the option to marry a goddess.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want the goddess as my Queen...she can then smite my enemies. I mean, really, who wouldn't want to marry a goddess over a mere mortal? On a more realistic note, I guess it would be Aelinia. Since she seems the most intelligent and we probably won't have the option to marry a goddess.
not possible.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Devupdate1.png

Thanks to regular steady progress in development (finally!), I've set release dates for the next three releases. Chapter 11 ended up growing quite a bit, so I've split what was originally planned for Chapter 11 into two parts. What was Chapter 11 - Part 1, is now just Chapter 11. Chapter 11 - Part 2 will be Chapter 12, and what I was calling Chapter 12 is now Chapter 13. I am thinking that Chapter 13 will wrap up Volume 2, but I'll know more about that mid-year. Might need a Chapter 14 to finish out Volume 2. I've put the planned released dates for the next three chapters at the end of this post.

Progress is good on the next release. There is finally a good groove, and issues I run into are more easily dealt with now. It has been a very long road to get here, much longer than I expected or hoped for, but the render speed gains, as well as the ability to do things in renders that were never possible in Daz Studio (my old software) are making me very happy. It is going to be fun to grow more into the new software over the next few years.

Devupdate2.png
The remaining chapters in Volume 2 are doing a lot of work for our story. There are some characters, like Alessia, Tamura, and Flavia, that we have not gotten to know much about. That will be remedied over the next three chapters. Also, there are several big decisions, like choosing your queen, that you will be making. For a lot of you, there are going to be many more save files over the next three chapters.

My final note is that we have a few more characters coming into our story over the next two chapters specifically. These new characters are going to present some interesting choices for you, and some may test current alliances. Just when you think we might be getting some normalcy.

Devupdate3.png
I'll be back around mid-February with what should be my final development update before Chapter 11's release. Have a fantastic 2024!

P.S. A note to patrons who saw these dates earlier in the month. I've pushed out Chapter 12 and 13 a bit due to them having a lot more content with some notable scene additions.

2024 Planned Release Dates:
  • February 23: Chapter 11
  • June 7: Chapter 12
  • September 27: Chapter 13

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
View attachment 3259306

Thanks to regular steady progress in development (finally!), I've set release dates for the next three releases. Chapter 11 ended up growing quite a bit, so I've split what was originally planned for Chapter 11 into two parts. What was Chapter 11 - Part 1, is now just Chapter 11. Chapter 11 - Part 2 will be Chapter 12, and what I was calling Chapter 12 is now Chapter 13. I am thinking that Chapter 13 will wrap up Volume 2, but I'll know more about that mid-year. Might need a Chapter 14 to finish out Volume 2. I've put the planned released dates for the next three chapters at the end of this post.

Progress is good on the next release. There is finally a good groove, and issues I run into are more easily dealt with now. It has been a very long road to get here, much longer than I expected or hoped for, but the render speed gains, as well as the ability to do things in renders that were never possible in Daz Studio (my old software) are making me very happy. It is going to be fun to grow more into the new software over the next few years.

View attachment 3259304
The remaining chapters in Volume 2 are doing a lot of work for our story. There are some characters, like Alessia, Tamura, and Flavia, that we have not gotten to know much about. That will be remedied over the next three chapters. Also, there are several big decisions, like choosing your queen, that you will be making. For a lot of you, there are going to be many more save files over the next three chapters.

My final note is that we have a few more characters coming into our story over the next two chapters specifically. These new characters are going to present some interesting choices for you, and some may test current alliances. Just when you think we might be getting some normalcy.

View attachment 3259305
I'll be back around mid-February with what should be my final development update before Chapter 11's release. Have a fantastic 2024!

P.S. A note to patrons who saw these dates earlier in the month. I've pushed out Chapter 12 and 13 a bit due to them having a lot more content with some notable scene additions.

Considering how long he took to give an update he should be releasing all the 3 chapters on Feb 23.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Considering how long he took to give an update he should be releasing all the 3 chapters on Feb 23.
No, that would be too much. What is shocking is that after all this time he still hasn't finished even half of the original Chapter 11, otherwise the new Chapter 11 would be ready for release.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, that would be too much. What is shocking is that after all this time he still hasn't finished even half of the original Chapter 11, otherwise the new Chapter 11 would be ready for release.
right. well 5 months and this get abandoned tag.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 3259306

View attachment 3259304

View attachment 3259305

Wonderful to hear!

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes