Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
ITRoy is willing to refund any free users that didn't have the option to unsub during the pause for retooling. You can now redeem a voucher for freefity at stfu.io. This of course is only sarcasm and no dev owes you anything without a contract. With this type of indie game development, it's either you are offering of your own accord to sponsor their attempt at a successful game or you are paying for a game in full through a contract agreement.
I am genuinely curious if he is able to use Epic's Unreal Engine successfully. As I said, it is an idea that crossed my mind as well.

Kudos to him for trying something new though. It's never easy. I have plenty of other games to play, so it doesn't bother me. I am curious as to the end result of his efforts as I am a man who has done some development of my own so that aspect of it always interests me.

Reactions: keterboy

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
You can marry multiple women in the game, but you can only choose one Queen, which is going to be major plot thread in Chapter 11.
I'm guessing that the other women in your harem won't be very happy with your choice of who's the Queen, considering that they all want the position?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I'm guessing that the other women in your harem won't be very happy with your choice of who's the Queen, considering that they all want the position?
Well with MC destined to be king (per the game's title) a "head of the harem" contest was always going to be a competitive position. Even before the Queen position became a topic, they were already competing for which woman would birth the first child, thus gaining influence over the succession, especially if the firstborn is a boy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lazerus13901

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
I don't know who to pick tbh. Aelinia and Lydia seem like great choices but I keep hearing NPCs saying not to trust them. Cassia seems like she would tell me to execute everyone. Valentina gets dumped on for being immature but has actually provided material benefits so idk.

Reactions: YuNobi1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Couldn't agree more.:giggle:
Valentina appeals the most to me, not even sure others are even close... - My humble opinion of course)
still is (well was) on last update too bratty to be a queen, still very adorable.

Reactions: AlexMpog

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I don't know who to pick tbh. Aelinia and Lydia seem like great choices but I keep hearing NPCs saying not to trust them. Cassia seems like she would tell me to execute everyone. Valentina gets dumped on for being immature but has actually provided material benefits so idk.
Agreed. Lydia's my best girl relationship-wise but considering her connections and family training, I'm worried about a potential "Littlefinger" situation. Aelinia has effectively been training for this all her life, and views the throne, or at least the line of succession through her children, as her birthright as her brother's succession is effectively non-existent, making her the rightful heir to her father's dynasty. Since so many people from different factions and agendas are voicing warnings about her, even her apparent ally Lydia, I fear a power-hungry Queen who will undermine and possibly usurp my authority. While Valentina has not been "serious" until recently, she has demonstrated that she is very intelligent, willing to try or learn that which she doesn't know (unlike Cassia), and she has something that you cannot teach: intuition and initiative, which is arguably the best qualities to have in leadership.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
Well with MC destined to be king (per the game's title) a "head of the harem" contest was always going to be a competitive position. Even before the Queen position became a topic, they were already competing for which woman would birth the first child, thus gaining influence over the succession, especially if the firstborn is a boy.
So will your choice for who is Queen ultimately cause some (if not all) of your harem to break things off with you? Is there no path in the game where you can keep everyone you love, regardless of your choice for who is your Queen?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes