Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Thanks Mudfarmer and EfontMan for answer. Seem in my opinion like adding a huge work loads to renders. I never work with Unreal engine but play a few adults Unreal games. Seem like it's more coding than Daz on top of editing the renders after. Thanks.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I saved a spot in the villa for Aelinia, but the choice didn't come up. Is that for next update, or was there some threshold I missed? I thought I played the earlier game favouring her, but I could be misremembering.
Presumably that’s being saved for the next update, since parts of this one had to be pushed to Ch 12.

Reactions: Hungover00

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I saved a spot in the villa for Aelinia, but the choice didn't come up. Is that for next update, or was there some threshold I missed? I thought I played the earlier game favouring her, but I could be misremembering.
I don't think you can invite the royal family, they already live in the palace and have the best rooms. But maybe next update.

• Haha
Reactions: YuNobi1 and cxx

ImaginaryMe

Nov 11, 2022
I can't get Chapter 11 to open on Mac. I used Unarchiver, tried chmod +x & sudo chmod +x. Still no luck. I have double checked that I added the right files to the game. Ideas?

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 08.31.00.png

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
adding a huge work loads to renders
Actually far less, once you learn how to use it. Since it's a realtime renderer, production time will be reduced compared to a traditional render package like Daz. UE also supports PBR materials and lighting, which should be a huge step up over the god-awful assets most Daz-based scenes used. At least once/if he authors all his own PBR mats.

And there's no coding involved. He's not making the game in UE, so there's no need for any code.

I don't think you can invite the royal family
The queen (or ex-queen I guess) was the first option I was given.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The queen (or ex-queen I guess) was the first option I was given.
Oh ok, i didn't know as i have no interest in her, then we will probably get a choice for the princesses in the next ep...not that i have any room for them :whistle:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
So, is the whole game remade on only the new update has the new renders?

Is there any visible improvements in the renders quality?

How good is the animation(if there's any)?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Is there any visible improvements in the renders quality?
Depends on your tastes I guess. I would say the new renders are very "soft". The MC and Nicobar look like they have been de-aged by 20+ years compared to their Daz versions.

I haven't seen any animations, yet but they won't change. They'll be the same Daz ones as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm wondering what's in this new update because my last save ended up rather than continuing the story.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
I can't get Chapter 11 to open on Mac. I used Unarchiver, tried chmod +x & sudo chmod +x. Still no luck. I have double checked that I added the right files to the game. Ideas?

View attachment 3371331
I had the same issue. I did the usual chmod a+x on the app and it opens and closes immediately after, like so many steam versions packaged with RAR.

DEV NOTE: Don't use RAR for Macs!

Reactions: ImaginaryMe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm, i expected the update to be longer after the 'biggest update'.
well it was biggest since he re-did all graphics. :p

damn, i thought its abandoned
nearly.

I haven't played this in a long time, is this a full-on harem now, or can we still solo romance a girl?
atm yes but some1 mentioned earlier that on next update there could be pathing.

I'm wondering what's in this new update because my last save ended up rather than continuing the story.
used old wt-mod?

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I choose to keep the queen and the princesses in the rooms and make one of the princesses as the queen. Will it promote a family orgy in the future?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ugh, one thing I had forgotten was how much the girls crying irritated me. I know it's supposed be their eye liner that's running, but it looks like they're crying tears of fucking mercury. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YuNobi1
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes