HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Pregnancy makes a lot of sense - given we're often for political reasons bedding everything in sight so of course that would help the cause but the rest make almost zero sense what so ever lol.

Anyway been a long while since i played but i'm curious is rejecting a woman still equals she is outta the harem for good? Dinah was my one rejected love interest despite at no point rejecting her (i banged her mom not realising this was to be the consequence). Someone said we might be getting split paths soon so i wanna gather up absolutely everyone i can before that starts happening.
you can make a deal to get both later in chapter 11. tullia also gets a chance to join the harem now too if you chose helena earlier. no split path for now. only a bit of bickering in the harem, which is predictable. some nice sharing moments too.

Reactions: Skode

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
doubt it since that'd be incest.
Threesome with a pair of sisters? Usually people don't think so.
Though, you will never know with patreon admins... Especially with latest suspension of bunch of "sinful" games. Guilty for something like having an incest patch on 3rd-party sites like f95, or editable "stepmom" definition.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I still can't believe that Diana rejected a possible chance to be a candidate for Queen and also won't accept even one of the rooms to live with you in the villa. I think this was the most disappointing decision the developer has ever made.
why would you think she would accept ? she was clear she didn't want any commitment, doesn't need more responsibilities, and her own villa is far far better than yours. it should be you that moved in with her :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
i'm so glad i dropped all those princesses the first chance i get, game is so much more enjoyable without those spoiled jealous cunts throwing a fit every fucking scene
aelinia is only jealous because it is lydia, and she throws a fit because of the promise you made and broke, she was not jealous before with the other girls, and not even with her sisters. the other two are actually, surprisingly, letting it slide better than we would have thought, even planning a schedule to share and getting together to have more of MC's time, even considering threesome with each other.

Reactions: Hungover00

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I am using Win 11. I re-downloaded it 3 times thinking maybe I downloaded it wrong. Unfortunately, it gives an error while extracting the game file. I think the file itself was uploaded incorrectly. It was downloading normally, but it gets interrupted while extracting the file. I have downloaded at least 500 games from here and this is the first time I encounter something like this.

Note: No compression programs are used anymore in Win 11. The new feature automatically decompresses compressed files.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ello!
Haven't really pay attention to the thread since ITRoy announce the change to Unreal engine. But now I'm seeing a new release still on Ren'Py which I am glad, but can someone explain to me what been happening and what happen to the Unreal engine version? Thanks.
he used unreal engine to render the pictures. not to change the whole game engine and coding.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I noticed in an earlier update that the MC was getting quite friendly with the Queen. Anything happen with that or is it going to happen or am I thinking of another game?
she joins the harem, they fuck a few times, and get ready for a threesome

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So it seems even major harem won't be available once we decide the queen and faction?
no, it's just that choosing a faction it is recommended to choose a queen from that faction, for political stability and to avoid angering that faction. but for now, there is no choice for either, so we might be able to choose a queen outside of that. MC clearly just wants everyone to collaborate but there is artificial divide for the drama and to force a decision on the player.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Good morning I get this error when trying to extract the game, has this happened to anyone else and if so do you know how to solve it or please help me contact the developer so I can solve it as soon as possible
I have that same problem. I am using Win 11. Friends, have you installed it or played it? I did not understand..

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
why would you reject them? :D they are very low maintenance with no jealousy.
That's hard to answer. On one hand, I'm a monogamist player, on the other hand, I do play full on forced harem games. In this one back when I played I just went with the flow I felt. If I decide to play again, I'll need to do a restart and just go with the flow. Again.

Reactions: HiHaHo

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
exactly, so better not to take risk.
Hm, another point I don't think it would be relevant in the game setting.
There are quite a bunch of a noble ladies, and most of these probably would want one-to-one intimacy. And the game doesn't seem to have much content like "corruption/romance path".

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yes both scenes are still in the game, one with Aelinia + Lydia and one Aelinia + Kaylan (in both scenes the MC is involved).
Both scenes are forced, if you are on Aelinia path or the one with Aelinia+Kaylan even if you are only on Kyalan path...
Afterwards you are asked if you want that again by Aelinia and Lydia iirc, i really hated that update.
why would you hate that ?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes