HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't think you can invite the royal family, they already live in the palace and have the best rooms. But maybe next update.
you can invite helena and valentina... both will accept if you do. they don't care about their room, they care about having access to MC, the most rare commodity for them :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it's not really lesbian sex, it's more like they want to tease/punish MC and then invites him to join for what they really wanted from the start, a threesome
Ok, great, but is not having any relationship with them the only way to prevent it from happening?

Yes both scenes are still in the game, one with Aelinia + Lydia and one Aelinia + Kaylan (in both scenes the MC is involved).
Both scenes are forced, if you are on Aelinia path or the one with Aelinia+Kaylan even if you are only on Kyalan path...
Afterwards you are asked if you want that again by Aelinia and Lydia iirc, i really hated that update.
So I have to avoid Aelinia, Lydia and Kaylan.

Reactions: El Tanque

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I choose to keep the queen and the princesses in the rooms and make one of the princesses as the queen. Will it promote a family orgy in the future?
giving them the rooms shouldn't matter. and choosing one as queen either. two of them are already considering a threesome with you without any of that.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
That's hard to answer. On one hand, I'm a monogamist player, on the other hand, I do play full on forced harem games. In this one back when I played I just went with the flow I felt. If I decide to play again, I'll need to do a restart and just go with the flow. Again.
oh, if you played it like you felt, then it's the best way to play. just enjoy the game :)

Reactions: Dark Silence

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ok, great, but is not having any relationship with them the only way to prevent it from happening?
yes. once these scenes start, MC cannot refuse. even though, in other scenes, MC can reject sex and threesomes.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I always do. I like to immerse myself into the games that I play and if a path/girl/whatever doesn't feel right, I move on.
Estrid came quite late in the game. didn't worry that there would be no good option for you before she appeared ?
I usually enjoy the drama of how everything that was entangled and messy gets resolved :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Estrid came quite late in the game. didn't worry that there would be no good option for you before she appeared ?
I usually enjoy the drama of how everything that was entangled and messy gets resolved :)
Yeah. I'm not into the drama. Just want a nice relaxin game. Even though you still get stuck with a bit of drama.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes