AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
you mean her sister cassia?
swordbearer, who hates MC's guts for invading her village, who is gonna train our forces horse riding (probably)

actually now that you say it Valentina has a lot of teachers, so it can be confusing heh, Cassia, Aelinia...etc

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Is it possible to avoid Aelina without rejecting both Kaylan and Lydia? I started from scratch with this update and I rejected Aelina when she demanded to be #1 girl, she isnt so I didn't want to agree. Then awhile later Kaylan gets pissed and decides she is going to fuck the princess as a kind of revenge this forces me into a threesome with them. The same with Lydia, again I end up in a threesome with Aelina yet im not on her path and she is rejected. This makes no sense with the mc's dialog about how much he likes it after I told the princess I wasn't interested. With how Kaylan went about that scene I would expect being able to tell her no right there and then but its forced.

I admit I get annoyed with VN's that dont respect the choices that they give me, so the only way I could see to avoid Aelina was to avoid Kaylan and Lydia. I really didn't like how Kaylan did that so maybe I dont mind rejecting her now but I really shouldn't have been dragged into that scene when I am not on Aelina's path. My other play through was a catch em all but this time I was playing a bit more realistic not just trying to get all the scene's.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Is it possible to avoid Aelina without rejecting both Kaylan and Lydia? I started from scratch with this update and I rejected Aelina when she demanded to be #1 girl, she isnt so I didn't want to agree. Then awhile later Kaylan gets pissed and decides she is going to fuck the princess as a kind of revenge this forces me into a threesome with them. The same with Lydia, again I end up in a threesome with Aelina yet im not on her path and she is rejected. This makes no sense with the mc's dialog about how much he likes it after I told the princess I wasn't interested. With how Kaylan went about that scene I would expect being able to tell her no right there and then but its forced.

I admit I get annoyed with VN's that dont respect the choices that they give me, so the only way I could see to avoid Aelina was to avoid Kaylan and Lydia. I really didn't like how Kaylan did that so maybe I dont mind rejecting her now but I really shouldn't have been dragged into that scene when I am not on Aelina's path. My other play through was a catch em all but this time I was playing a bit more realistic not just trying to get all the scene's.
Condition for Aelinia/Kaylan 3some is to be on either girl path, so if you are on Kaylan path you will be forced into the 3some with Aelinia (even if you rejected her) and vice versa.
The same with Aelinia/Lydia 3some.
Choices through dialogues don't work.

This is the reason I rejected all 3 of them, don't like it when it's forced on me despite my decisions.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes