Aug 15, 2017
So who are you guys considering taking as Queen and why? So far i am leaning between Aelinia and Kaylan. I am warry about aligning with Eastern faction but might change my mind but so far prospects are not so great there i feel
From a character design standpoint, my favorite models are Cassia, Katerina, and Kaylan. Unfortunately, Katerina is still mostly an unknown, and despite some early promise, Cassia has turned into a petulant child. From a character standpoint, my favorite characters were Aelinia, Kaylan, and Valentina. Unfortunately for the princesses on the list, they have both slipped: Aelinia has turned into an alcoholic shrew, and I do not particularly enjoy Valentina being retconned into little Miss Great-at-Everything. It looks like Kaylan is my choice. Depending on how the game progresses and my overall enjoyment, I might do other playthroughs, but I suspect that none of the "major" choices will end up having much impact in the end.
Part of me wants to marry someone who i KNOW will cause issues in my choosing them. Aelinia feels like she wants to be ruler herself and the MC an avenue to sate that lust for power (hence her anxiety about always being defacto number one woman in MCs life as well as her constant wine indulgence to calm her anger over not getting her way or her opinions being heard as much as she feels they should) so marrying her will likely be fireworks in the making. There is always the former Queen to see the ripple effects as the kingdom was lukewarm to her husbands rule as was without her getting a second stab at the role. The Danish princess could create a massive power alliance or open the door to a takeover by a rival kingdom big in strength with none of the turmoil facing our MCs own kingdom or their is always the good old local tavern wench to REALLY piss off a lot of the harem lol.
If you want to create ripples, the best choice might be Isabella: She is the only character that causes you to lose faction points when you add her to the harem. Her family has been implicated by Alessia, and she and Lydia are already squabbling. Looking at the game code, selecting her as your queen annoys the most people with all three princesses annoyed by the choice.

Another option would be Estrid. While she is essentially inoffensive to all of Caudium's factions, making her your queen might be as good as declaring war on both the Gauls and Brennus.

As for the factions, it seems the Eastern faction has the most benefits; however, keeping in mind major choices might have little actual impact and the story is inconsistent, the Eastern faction also seems the most fragile. Both Lydia and Isabella have implicated the other's family in conspiracies against the crown. Alessia is suspicious. According to the codex, her father is involved with the discussions of eastern governors about seceding—something not mentioned Isabella's codex entry, she has some relationship with Felix, and she was born outside the kingdom (Roman Lauri is modern Woerden, which Caudium lost to the Gauls centuries ago, although the author may have meant Laurium, a range of hills in Attica, Laurium, a common misspelling of Lorium in Etruria, or Lauriacum, a town in Noricum). In any case, the Eastern faction has already demonstrated factionalism and backstabbing. While that might aid the MC in that a divided faction is easier to manipulate and less of a threat, it also makes it more difficult to leverage the wealth which is the faction's main selling point.

While I'm rambling, I'll throw in my two cents about Marius. I hope we get a chance to kill him. He is at the very least grossly incompetent. At worst, he's treacherous and grossly incompetent. Sending him to lead the campaign east would be a disaster. Having him accompany the MC on the campaign east would, at best, be a distraction. Leaving him at Caudium while the MC campaigns in the east will all but guarantee that the protagonist will return to a mess in the capital. Aricellus was only king for six years which far too short a time to instill dynastic loyalty, and most of any loyalty the family possesses comes from the personal popularity of the queen and the princesses. Marius is far more of a liability than an asset. The only reason he is still breathing is because the MC values the happiness of his family. Perhaps the best option is to convince Marius to "retire" somewhere remote with Sextus where his ability to influence anything is as small as possible.
"loyal general"? We already know MC is brought in after assassination attempts, and there is an ongoing search for traitors, and the guards would certainly know of this. Thus if Aricellus is already looking for traitors, he's more open to hearing accusations, and reward loyal informants. In fact we've already seen how willing he is to heed informants and jump to conspiracy theories when he finds out about MC and Kaylan getting engaged as a sign that his two "loyal" generals are joining forces to conspire against Aricellus and remove from the throne. And who informed him of the engagement? Likely one of the guards, who was just passing gossip and didn't think of it as treachery but good news, or Felix, who is trying to cause trouble. So Aricellus is already primed to suspect both MC and Nicabar of being disloyal, and based on Aricellus' own ascension to the throne, MC IS his biggest threat, which is probably a major reason why Aricellus wasn't keen on bringing him to the Capital, but was finally pressured into it by Helena (who was convinced by Tulia).
The MC and Nicabar have already led successful campaigns, and neither has made a bid for the throne. Having a competent, loyal general was very rare in the past. In most instances, rewarding loyalty foremost usually precludes retaining competence. Usually, they would have been married into the royal family to ensure their continued loyalty. The fact that Aricellus hadn't already married off a daughter or two to Nicabar and/or the MC lacks verisimilitude. His line about wasting a daughter on an already loyal general is stupid. Those would be among the best candidates to whom to wed a daughter.

We also know that rumors concerning the protagonist and Valentina had already reached the king, but he had discounted them. We know that when Marius attempts to blackmail the MC, the player can reject him, and even Marius is reluctant to bring specific allegations to his father without actual proof. It is a cost-benefit analysis: what is the likelihood of getting a good outcome from an action versus the potential risks? The lower you are in social hierarchy, the greater the likelihood of bad outcomes while also having smaller rewards for good outcomes.

There are a couple of points concerning the MC's engagement to Kaylan. Firstly, Aricellus first verified it with the MC. To start, it was just a troubling rumor. Once it was confirmed, then Aricellus became angry. Secondly, it was a marriage alliance. It now made Nicabar and the MC closer to each other than either was to the king. It effectively made Caudium's entire mobile military a unified power block. It turned the entire balance of power on its head. Before that, if Nicabar had marched on Caudium, Aricellus could have called on the MC and his army to oppose him or vice versa. The governors spied on the army. The army spied on the governors. The governors competed against each other. The generals were threats to each other. And everyone owed their positions to the king. That's how a system like that worked, when it worked. Of course, much of the time it didn't work, such as two generals forming an alliance. That was an existential threat to Arcellus's position.

Finally, the accusation wouldn't be made about the MC alone. It is about the MC and one or more of Aricellus's precious daughters. Parents can be very protective of their children. I've seen videos of parents in court where their children are charged with things like arson or murder, with video evidence, where the parent still denies their children did anything wrong and lashes out against anyone who says otherwise. A paranoid ruler is as much a threat against the accuser as the accused.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Another option would be Estrid. While she is essentially inoffensive to all of Caudium's factions, making her your queen might be as good as declaring war on both the Gauls and Brennus.
Good, that would be my goal either way, it's just that Avila is given priority.

While I'm rambling, I'll throw in my two cents about Marius. I hope we get a chance to kill him. He is at the very least grossly incompetent. At worst, he's treacherous and grossly incompetent.
Yeah, Marius is a problem no matter what and honestly i want to kill that little shit.
You can't give him an army...loyalty aside, the sheer incompetence of him would waste a lot of Caudiums strength, and that is best case, not worth it.
You can't leave him behind, because you can't trust him what he will do alone, even if he doesn't try to backstab the MC, he will make a mess of things.
He also doesn't have any other uses... what is this guy even good at...

You could make him retire in some Villa, but he could still act as soon as the MC on a military campaign. Or take him with you on a campaign and hope he isn't too much of a burden. Maybe there is even a nice change to get rid of him permanently, accidents happen, and it wouldn't the first time soldiers getting rid of an incompetent leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Augustus Commodus

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Apparently Sextus feels that he's good at one. lone. skill. heehee

...I’m personally hoping that he "leaves" by divine punishment, as Anna hinted at.
Is taking it in the ass considered a skill :ROFLMAO:
True, we could just snitch to Anna he tries to set up Minerva as the main goddess, replacing her...then we order some popcorn and watch what she will do to him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuNobi1

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
One thing that I find strange and annoying is that if I press ctrl or alt it starts skipping the scenes as if I had already played them, but the chapter is new, and now when playing another route I don't know what the differences are if I don't play by reading all the text instead of pressing ctrl and seeing only the differences

Aug 15, 2017
Brennus and Segamaros need to be dealt with eventually, but the issue is timing. Concurrent wars with three neighbors may not be wise.
You could make him retire in some Villa, but he could still act as soon as the MC on a military campaign. Or take him with you on a campaign and hope he isn't too much of a burden. Maybe there is even a nice change to get rid of him permanently, accidents happen, and it wouldn't the first time soldiers getting rid of an incompetent leader.
My first inclination was to give him a task such as guarding a hill with a small force directly between my army and Avila, but there is too much chance of him being captured and used as a pawn by the Libani queen.
Is taking it in the ass considered a skill :ROFLMAO:
There's an idea. Perhaps Prince Jarvis plays for the other team. Would it be possible to offer Avila a trade? We can send Marius to the Libani as Prince Jarvis's bride in exchange for her daughter. (Does Avila have a daughter? It doesn't mention one in the codex, but I have some vague recollection of one being mentioned in the game.)
One thing that I find strange and annoying is that if I press ctrl or alt it starts skipping the scenes as if I had already played them, but the chapter is new, and now when playing another route I don't know what the differences are if I don't play by reading all the text instead of pressing ctrl and seeing only the differences
You need to go into settings and make sure skip unseen text is not selected.

A couple more things. I forgot about Dinah. After Kaylan, she is probably second choice for queen. I'm not the biggest fan of the party-girl persona, but she has her charm.

We've discussed whom we'd pick for queen, but here's a question for anyone interested. When Persephone was visiting Anna, they mentioned the one person who would be a horrible choice for queen. To whom do you think they were referring? My first thought was Cassia, but then I reconsidered. Cassia is vain and immature, but all she really wants is to dress pretty and be admired. She is the definition of arm candy. She wouldn't be the best queen, but she wouldn't be horrible. She would play the role well in public and not get in the way in private. My next thought was Aelinia. Earlier in the game, I thought she was one of the better options, but she has been displaying more selfishness and power hunger recently; therefore, I not confident in her anymore. Then there is Alessia. I don't trust Alessia. Her father is involved in the conspiracy of eastern governors, she has a spy ring, and she has connections to Felix. Now, I'm sure she'll be loyal enough to the MC once he's given her a taste of the Goddess Anna-blessed Magical D—I usually despise the magical dick trope, but this is one occasion where it kind of works. Unfortunately, she refuses to sleep with the MC until after he makes her queen, and she can do a lot of damage before that. Diana is a strong, independent woman and runs a successful business. She strikes me as a "my way or the highway" type which may not be the best fit for queen. In the end, though, I must pick Isabella. She is literally the crazy ex who dumped you because she thought things could be better for her only to come back later and be all pissy to see you with someone else and trying to act all cool and suggesting threesomes even though it is established that she was the jealous type when dating her before. She is probably the closest thing this game will have to "Don't stick your dick in crazy." Yeah, so my vote goes to Isabella. Anyone willing to offer a guess?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
So who are you guys considering taking as Queen and why? So far i am leaning between Aelinia and Kaylan. I am warry about aligning with Eastern faction but might change my mind but so far prospects are not so great there i feel
Honestly I go for the alliance with Eastern faction + Order of the Gracchi, the richest with the poorest, although both have the goal of finishing with Avila and conquering lands, you would have Diana's funds, Alessia's spy network and with the loyalty of the military you would have a good support, as for the queen on this route I'm leaning more towards Lydia, she may be dangerous but the goddess Anna seems to favor her quite a bit so that dismisses the danger in my view, choosing her would put all 4 Western faction queen candidates angry or uncomfortable but I tried to pull out the charisma points so it should compensate. you can also add Diana to your harem if you chose to marry Dinah (I still don't play the path where you choose her first, I don't know if you can add Dinah to your harem later).
The Western faction offers you money, support of any military campaign and control of public opinion? but this last one by allying with the Order of the Gracchi is no longer implicit? of course they also want to expand the territory, As I understood it they did not have some independent force (military) that could provide assistance unlike the eastern governors, but it would provide you with greater political stability since you would have the senators accepting any law you wished to enact and not making excuses for you; as for the queen my choice would be between Valentina and Aelinia, the first one gives you unconditional support and she is being developed as an intelligent and good character in several areas, the second one has a strong will, knowledge of politics and it seems that she can win more easily the affection of the people (although in theory you would already have their support) but she has a great desire for power which is not bad, for now, the thing would be in the future if she wants to have more power or more influence than she would have when she is elected queen. The most affected would be Lydia but I have the feeling that she would not cause as much trouble as Aelinia or Helena.
As for the issue of promoting the goddess Anna as the only goddess the eastern provinces are the most complicated as they have different cultures and gods they worship, it would be a point to mention if you want to sign an alliance with them in my opinion.

• Red Heart

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
We've discussed whom we'd pick for queen, but here's a question for anyone interested. When Persephone was visiting Anna, they mentioned the one person who would be a horrible choice for queen. To whom do you think they were referring?
For me, Alessia is the one we know the least about, she has a network of spies, her father could be a traitor and her past with Felix doesn't put her in a better light, he is the one who could generate more problems in the future.
Isabella, she has deceived the Mc looking for the "best" for him, she is not trustworthy but I think the Mc could "dominate" her to avoid some scheme she could come up with, but in the end I think she lacks political skills and I don't know how good a role she can play as the image of the QUEEN to the public, but I don't think she is that bad, in my opinion she is below Cassia and Dinah (as I consider all lack political skills but for me Cassia would be very loved by the people and Dinah with some help would do just fine).
Some might think of Dinah as she is young, somewhat shy and likes to party; but she has the background of her mother (who has shown a lot of business savvy and could guide her) and with some lessons she could make a decent role, not in the political arena (she has shown no interest in learning anything) but in the social one.
Diana, while she has shown a strong will and that things are done her way, I doubt very much that she would be the worst choice, very business savvy, a wealth of resources and connections as well as experience even place her among the best choices in my view if the Mc manages to keep their relationship from becoming a power struggle.
Eliana, I don't think she has a great knowledge of politics but I think she can play a great image as a queen after enduring a turbulent start, she is someone sociable and quite well known by the people.
However the worst would be someone you don't even know - Alessia.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Brennus and Segamaros need to be dealt with eventually, but the issue is timing. Concurrent wars with three neighbors may not be wise.
True, a three-front war would be bad with the current military strength.
But we still have a peace treaty with the Gauls for the moment, but they sure don't like marriage with Estrid...well best choice is waiting for a envoy from them as the treaty is expiring and playing for time. Who knows they might even offer an interesting deal, with the Danes getting more aggressive.

Brennus...i don't trust this guy at all, or anything he proclaims/offers, he has a lot of troops at the border, seems for some reason really want our local alcoholic and it is stated he has regular contact with Avila. Neither do i believe the war against the Danes has him as weakened as he says, Estrid never mentioned they are close to winning the war.
Add to that, he has to uphold face, was already offended as Aelinia rejected him, now again rejected (depending on choice Aelinia send his massanger back with a kick in the nuts or the MC send them back dead).

So while i would prefer dealing with Avila first and then focus on the nord, that may not be the best choice if she and Brennus are in cahoots...i expect he's only waiting for a chance to strike, at the very least cause a lot of chaos at the border.

My first inclination was to give him a task such as guarding a hill with a small force directly between my army and Avila, but there is too much chance of him being captured and used as a pawn by the Libani queen.
Yeah was a idea of mine too. The thing is, i don't believe he has any honor or duty to fight a losing battle and would rather surrender...not to mention him fighting until death or taking his own life for his defeat...
You could of course always ignore Avila if she has any demands for him, but that would not go down well with the people i imagine, ruining the MC's reputation and credibility.

There's an idea. Perhaps Prince Jarvis plays for the other team. Would it be possible to offer Avila a trade? We can send Marius to the Libani as Prince Jarvis's bride in exchange for her daughter. (Does Avila have a daughter? It doesn't mention one in the codex, but I have some vague recollection of one being mentioned in the game.)
Brennus and Segamaros both have daughters which are eligible for marrige, well Brennu's daughter is the heir.
I think i vaguely remember hearing that Avila has a daughter, but that is all, she isn't mentioned with name or in the codex.
But if you want insult Brennus sending him Marius as bride instead of Aelinia will work well i imagine :LOL:

We've discussed whom we'd pick for queen, but here's a question for anyone interested. When Persephone was visiting Anna, they mentioned the one person who would be a horrible choice for queen. To whom do you think they were referring?
As Diana rejects to be queen, my guess is either Isabella or Alessia.
But i tend towards Alessia, Isabella has a lot of faults and her family...but Alessia seems more suspicious (and a lot more competent/dangerous) to me. Be it her spy network, the involvment in the conspiracy and/or especially her involvment with Felix.

Aelinia is a other choice i don't think would go well. Not because she would backstab the MC, but her alcohol problems, bad temper, hunger for power and very feminist heavy view on politics is just asking for trouble. I also don't believe she is as brilliant as she believs to be, neither as good in politics.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I can understand the dislike towards Marius, but killing him would only bring trouble with rest of his family and that's trouble that i don't want in my three sisters and their mother harem. Best possible solution is basically just having him live in a nice villa on some remote island with Sextus and few servants, that way harem stays happy and not wanting vengeance upon your ass and Marius isn't causing trouble. He isn't credible threat when he is put on some remote villa, since he is extremely incompetent. Just need to let his family see how incompetent he is and that he isn't going to produce any grandchildren for Helena and they'll come around to that idea.

Aug 15, 2017
I can understand the dislike towards Marius, but killing him would only bring trouble with rest of his family and that's trouble that i don't want in my three sisters and their mother harem. Best possible solution is basically just having him live in a nice villa on some remote island with Sextus and few servants, that way harem stays happy and not wanting vengeance upon your ass and Marius isn't causing trouble. He isn't credible threat when he is put on some remote villa, since he is extremely incompetent. Just need to let his family see how incompetent he is and that he isn't going to produce any grandchildren for Helena and they'll come around to that idea.
To be honest, I liked Marius better when he was a potentially competent political rival at court who seemed intent on barring the MC from gaining any sort of claim on the throne. The more pathetic and "sympathetic" the author tries to make him, the less I like him. I can respect a magnificent bastard antagonist; I can't respect a pathetic fool.

Perhaps we could tell Marius that there is a critical shortage of Tyrian purple dye, and it is making Cassia very sad. Since he got her kidnapped, he owes it to her to take Sextus to Magodor and oversee the trade. The Romans built some lovely villas there, and Marius must remain there until the situation is resolved to the protagonist's liking. It is a very important job, don't you know? Without enough purple dye, senators and other important government official won't be able to properly display how important they are. Without that, the entire political system will collapse. It will be chaos; chaos I tell you! No, it has nothing to do with sending Marius away to what is perhaps the most remote island in the empire. And if Marius is truly incompetent and manages to screw up the supply, it might be Cassia who demands his assassination; and who am I to deny such a humble request from my lovely bride?

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and Raziel_8

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
When Persephone was visiting Anna, they mentioned the one person who would be a horrible choice for queen. To whom do you think they were referring?
I do wonder if this is truly an objective statement, or just the goddesses' personal feelings/preferences. Like Valentina looks to be an objectively great queen candidate, but Minerva would call her "the worst" option, simply because Valentina is a hardline Anna devotee.

They would get upset only if they could trace his death back to you... which is why I'm rooting for Anna to finish him off, because then MC's hands are clean. Aelinia actually prefers Marius' "absence", Helena and Valentina won't dare question their goddess' judgment, so only Cassia might need convincing (again).

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Yeah, Marius is a problem no matter what and honestly i want to kill that little shit.
You can't give him an army...loyalty aside, the sheer incompetence of him would waste a lot of Caudiums strength, and that is best case, not worth it.
You can't leave him behind, because you can't trust him what he will do alone, even if he doesn't try to backstab the MC, he will make a mess of things.
He also doesn't have any other uses... what is this guy even good at...

BRO ! conquering Avila and making her Queen... please consider that :D

even if Marius doesn't want to do anything if you left him alone in the capital, people from the western faction, especially the senators, will make him do stuff for them. a ticking nuclear bomb :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

You need to go into settings and make sure skip unseen text is not selected.

A couple more things. I forgot about Dinah. After Kaylan, she is probably second choice for queen. I'm not the biggest fan of the party-girl persona, but she has her charm.

We've discussed whom we'd pick for queen, but here's a question for anyone interested. When Persephone was visiting Anna, they mentioned the one person who would be a horrible choice for queen. To whom do you think they were referring? My first thought was Cassia, but then I reconsidered. Cassia is vain and immature, but all she really wants is to dress pretty and be admired. She is the definition of arm candy. She wouldn't be the best queen, but she wouldn't be horrible. She would play the role well in public and not get in the way in private. My next thought was Aelinia. Earlier in the game, I thought she was one of the better options, but she has been displaying more selfishness and power hunger recently; therefore, I not confident in her anymore. Then there is Alessia. I don't trust Alessia. Her father is involved in the conspiracy of eastern governors, she has a spy ring, and she has connections to Felix. Now, I'm sure she'll be loyal enough to the MC once he's given her a taste of the Goddess Anna-blessed Magical D—I usually despise the magical dick trope, but this is one occasion where it kind of works. Unfortunately, she refuses to sleep with the MC until after he makes her queen, and she can do a lot of damage before that. Diana is a strong, independent woman and runs a successful business. She strikes me as a "my way or the highway" type which may not be the best fit for queen. In the end, though, I must pick Isabella. She is literally the crazy ex who dumped you because she thought things could be better for her only to come back later and be all pissy to see you with someone else and trying to act all cool and suggesting threesomes even though it is established that she was the jealous type when dating her before. She is probably the closest thing this game will have to "Don't stick your dick in crazy." Yeah, so my vote goes to Isabella. Anyone willing to offer a guess?
Dinah is actually a blank slate, to me. She wanted to be a party girl, because of her friends, but she is not one. she just wants to be loved, and enjoy some level of attention and care. MC can easily make her into a strong and very loyal queen, and make her impervious to her mother's influence, which Dinah will be very thankful for.

if we continue to fuck Anna, she might get punished and lose her divinity, then she could become a queen candidate! :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Honestly I go for the alliance with Eastern faction + Order of the Gracchi, the richest with the poorest, although both have the goal of finishing with Avila and conquering lands, you would have Diana's funds, Alessia's spy network and with the loyalty of the military you would have a good support, as for the queen on this route I'm leaning more towards Lydia, she may be dangerous but the goddess Anna seems to favor her quite a bit so that dismisses the danger in my view, choosing her would put all 4 Western faction queen candidates angry or uncomfortable but I tried to pull out the charisma points so it should compensate. you can also add Diana to your harem if you chose to marry Dinah (I still don't play the path where you choose her first, I don't know if you can add Dinah to your harem later).
The Western faction offers you money, support of any military campaign and control of public opinion? but this last one by allying with the Order of the Gracchi is no longer implicit? of course they also want to expand the territory, As I understood it they did not have some independent force (military) that could provide assistance unlike the eastern governors, but it would provide you with greater political stability since you would have the senators accepting any law you wished to enact and not making excuses for you; as for the queen my choice would be between Valentina and Aelinia, the first one gives you unconditional support and she is being developed as an intelligent and good character in several areas, the second one has a strong will, knowledge of politics and it seems that she can win more easily the affection of the people (although in theory you would already have their support) but she has a great desire for power which is not bad, for now, the thing would be in the future if she wants to have more power or more influence than she would have when she is elected queen. The most affected would be Lydia but I have the feeling that she would not cause as much trouble as Aelinia or Helena.
As for the issue of promoting the goddess Anna as the only goddess the eastern provinces are the most complicated as they have different cultures and gods they worship, it would be a point to mention if you want to sign an alliance with them in my opinion.
actually, it's the same for Dinah. if you chose her mother first, then you can also suggest to get the daughter later in the same scene and she accepts under the same condition.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
For me, Alessia is the one we know the least about, she has a network of spies, her father could be a traitor and her past with Felix doesn't put her in a better light, he is the one who could generate more problems in the future.
Isabella, she has deceived the Mc looking for the "best" for him, she is not trustworthy but I think the Mc could "dominate" her to avoid some scheme she could come up with, but in the end I think she lacks political skills and I don't know how good a role she can play as the image of the QUEEN to the public, but I don't think she is that bad, in my opinion she is below Cassia and Dinah (as I consider all lack political skills but for me Cassia would be very loved by the people and Dinah with some help would do just fine).
Some might think of Dinah as she is young, somewhat shy and likes to party; but she has the background of her mother (who has shown a lot of business savvy and could guide her) and with some lessons she could make a decent role, not in the political arena (she has shown no interest in learning anything) but in the social one.
Diana, while she has shown a strong will and that things are done her way, I doubt very much that she would be the worst choice, very business savvy, a wealth of resources and connections as well as experience even place her among the best choices in my view if the Mc manages to keep their relationship from becoming a power struggle.
Eliana, I don't think she has a great knowledge of politics but I think she can play a great image as a queen after enduring a turbulent start, she is someone sociable and quite well known by the people.
However the worst would be someone you don't even know - Alessia.
Diana explicitly refuses to be queen, and won't reconsider. Helena, on the other hand, relented, so if you want a milf with experience as queen, she would be a good choice, as she is already well liked in that role.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Diana explicitly refuses to be queen, and won't reconsider. Helena, on the other hand, relented, so if you want a milf with experience as queen, she would be a good choice, as she is already well liked in that role.
yes but since that was not known at the time of the comment who was not a good choice for queen it came in as a possibility.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
In my opinion I feel like this is one of the big problem most Dev/Writer have when they deep in the Novel game or run long they forget some of the minor detail which never mention again until someone mention to them to either make a small rush story to add flavor. This is why I love reading the debate here seeing the missing info that could be in the game. (y)

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes