YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I strongly suspect Felix is Aricellus's illegitimate son, and he is attempting to position himself to seize the throne. Putting him in charge of an army in the field might not be the wisest move unless you want him marching on Caudium.
Not sure about the illegitimate son bit... but endearing himself to MC, cutting MC off from the strongest support in the Empire (Aristhenes/Lydia/family, Diana), blocking him from choosing a sound advisor (with Lydia, Valentina, Helena, and Aelinia blocked by "no women", Marius being an idiot, and Nicabar sick and likely dead soon, the only option is Felix), he's purposefully weakening MC's position. All he needs now is manuever MC to give Felix orders to March the army East, so he takes command, but does not march, instead he storms the palace. Obviously the question arises on how he'll persuade the soldiers who admire and respect MC to turn against him? It's possible he'll reveal Marius' secret, and either claim that MC has been protecting Marius (which is true), or even claim that MC is Marius' lover, thus their proposition to "co-lead" is just a cover to have them replace Aricellus and Helena in all things.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I don't think that will work while MC literally fucking half of the women in the capital. :LOL:
1) Bi-sexual
2) Aricellus died thinking every one of his 4 children were virgins, and I think Helena might also think that by her husband's death. While Aristhenes and Marius knows that MC hasn't been "above board", they never learn the extent of his activities (I think Aristhenes presumed Lydia remained a virgin until her wedding). Diana also doesn't know when her daughter lost her virginity. At Marius' party, we all assumed that he was living large bang 2-3 prostitutes in his chambers... when apparently he doesn't fancy women at all, so that clearly didn't happen, but even the players didn't realize the truth. Plus only 4 people know said truth, which doesn't include Aricellus, Helena, or Aristhenes. My point being, all of MC's and Marius' fucking is taking place in the palace, and if the palace doesn't know what's going on, how can rank and file soldiers have any knowledge beyond some scant unverifiable rumors that MC and Marius truthfully like women?

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Not sure about the illegitimate son bit... but endearing himself to MC, cutting MC off from the strongest support in the Empire (Aristhenes/Lydia/family, Diana),
the strongest support in the empire that confessed in front of the MC to be plotting against the Kings Family

blocking him from choosing a sound advisor (with Lydia, Valentina, Helena, and Aelinia blocked by "no women"
you know messuring his motives against modern world standards is foolish. Next you want to tell me that the death sentence for the commander of the palace guard for incompetence is unlawful because he didn't get a proper trial and the chance to face his accuser in a public court

Marius being an idiot, and Nicabar sick and likely dead soon, the only option is Felix), he's purposefully weakening MC's position.
How is it Felix's fault that Marius is gay and an idiot? Does he have brainwashing capability's and a gen-lab hidden beneath the palace?

Nicabar got sick when Felix arrived back, could be his fault could be a coincident, but the doctors said its fine and he just needs rest, they should be able to spot if someone got poisoned they are palace doctors after all. Also to note no one else got sick, so if he didn't poisoned Nicabars personal stash of whatever its highly unlikely that no one else shows symptoms.

All he needs now is manuever MC to give Felix orders to March the army East, so he takes command, but does not march, instead he storms the palace. Obviously the question arises on how he'll persuade the soldiers who admire and respect MC to turn against him?
He wouldn't. Not only are this the MCs Legions, there are also the Palace and City Guards stationed and Nicabars troops. So pretty much every non-essential combat formation of Caudeum (we know of) is right now stationed at the Capital. Its the absolutely worst time in the history of ever, you could pick to make a coupe against the MC specifically.

Even if MCs legion gets brain rot and decides to Kill him for no reason but that Felix told them they would be out numbered severely.

It's possible he'll reveal Marius' secret, and either claim that MC has been protecting Marius (which is true), or even claim that MC is Marius' lover, thus their proposition to "co-lead" is just a cover to have them replace Aricellus and Helena in all things.
MC can simply say he had no idea about Marius deviancies and he has soldiers (that know about his involvement with at least Valentina), the Princesses themselves and the Queen to back him up that he is straight, even without him sleeping with all women in an 10 mile radius that plan is more than just weak its outright moronic.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
1) Bi-sexual
2) Aricellus died thinking every one of his 4 children were virgins, and I think Helena might also think that by her husband's death. While Aristhenes and Marius knows that MC hasn't been "above board", they never learn the extent of his activities (I think Aristhenes presumed Lydia remained a virgin until her wedding). Diana also doesn't know when her daughter lost her virginity. At Marius' party, we all assumed that he was living large bang 2-3 prostitutes in his chambers... when apparently he doesn't fancy women at all, so that clearly didn't happen, but even the players didn't realize the truth. Plus only 4 people know said truth, which doesn't include Aricellus, Helena, or Aristhenes. My point being, all of MC's and Marius' fucking is taking place in the palace, and if the palace doesn't know what's going on, how can rank and file soldiers have any knowledge beyond some scant unverifiable rumors that MC and Marius truthfully like women?
1/ doesn't matter, MC can be already married to at least 3 women, and engaged to 5 others.
2/ I realized what Marius was hiding the moment he refused Estrid. and i was suspicious before that. i'm pretty sure many other players did too.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
So who are you guys considering taking as Queen and why? So far i am leaning between Aelinia and Kaylan. I am warry about aligning with Eastern faction but might change my mind but so far prospects are not so great there i feel
I was going to pick Aelinia, but her recent behavior changed my mind. I'm allying with the Eastern faction in order to end the war there. Once that region is stabilized, I can work on helping the west.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I don’t if it’s been discussed before and if I’m the only one thinking this, but Felix is THE number one suspect to me, for many reasons:

1 – his sudden departure before the bal. When MC asks Nicabar, he says Felix’s wife is very ill, but when Felix is back, he says his son was ill but it was nothing.
2 – Flavia is very pissed at Felix, and we still don’t know why. He must have done/said something really bad to her because Flavia now hates MC too.
3 – He is the only one who found and executed the traitor guards working for Aristhenes, and also the one who found out that Aristhenes was conspiring with the East region. No proof, nada, except for a poor letter.
4 – he insists on the fact that MC should find an advisor, someone he deeply trusts, and definitely not a woman.
5 – Nicabar is now ill. Who is jumping at the opportunity to replace him? Yes, Felix again.

My theory: Felix poisoned the King and has now also poisoned Nicabar. He is obsessed by the MC, he sees him as a god, and wanted him to quickly become the new King and be his advisor/right-hand/general/whatever. He may also have abducted Cassia knowing MC would find her and be seen as a hero.
Yea that guy gives of a creepy vibe for sure. Your theory makes sense, at least something worth thinking about

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So who are you guys considering taking as Queen and why? So far i am leaning between Aelinia and Kaylan. I am warry about aligning with Eastern faction but might change my mind but so far prospects are not so great there i feel
Isn't Valentina the obvious choice - backed by a literal goddess, fiercy loyal to the MC, is in love not lusting for power, has connections and allies etc. Lydia offers a fairy similar choice for many reasons but of course the Eastern faction not West.

Part of me wants to marry someone who i KNOW will cause issues in my choosing them. Aelinia feels like she wants to be ruler herself and the MC an avenue to sate that lust for power (hence her anxiety about always being defacto number one woman in MCs life as well as her constant wine indulgence to calm her anger over not getting her way or her opinions being heard as much as she feels they should) so marrying her will likely be fireworks in the making. There is always the former Queen to see the ripple effects as the kingdom was lukewarm to her husbands rule as was without her getting a second stab at the role. The Danish princess could create a massive power alliance or open the door to a takeover by a rival kingdom big in strength with none of the turmoil facing our MCs own kingdom or their is always the good old local tavern wench to REALLY piss off a lot of the harem lol.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
the strongest support in the empire that confessed in front of the MC to be plotting against the Kings Family

you know messuring his motives against modern world standards is foolish. Next you want to tell me that the death sentence for the commander of the palace guard for incompetence is unlawful because he didn't get a proper trial and the chance to face his accuser in a public court

How is it Felix's fault that Marius is gay and an idiot? Does he have brainwashing capability's and a gen-lab hidden beneath the palace?

Nicabar got sick when Felix arrived back, could be his fault could be a coincident, but the doctors said its fine and he just needs rest, they should be able to spot if someone got poisoned they are palace doctors after all. Also to note no one else got sick, so if he didn't poisoned Nicabars personal stash of whatever its highly unlikely that no one else shows symptoms.

He wouldn't. Not only are this the MCs Legions, there are also the Palace and City Guards stationed and Nicabars troops. So pretty much every non-essential combat formation of Caudeum (we know of) is right now stationed at the Capital. Its the absolutely worst time in the history of ever, you could pick to make a coupe against the MC specifically.

Even if MCs legion gets brain rot and decides to Kill him for no reason but that Felix told them they would be out numbered severely.

MC can simply say he had no idea about Marius deviancies and he has soldiers (that know about his involvement with at least Valentina), the Princesses themselves and the Queen to back him up that he is straight, even without him sleeping with all women in an 10 mile radius that plan is more than just weak its outright moronic.
For space
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2/ I realized what Marius was hiding the moment he refused Estrid. and i was suspicious before that. i'm pretty sure many other players did too.
I'm talking about the party where we meet Diana and Dinah, which is well before Estrid shows up, where there's no indication that Marius is NOT a lady lover. Now Estrid specifically, I just assumed Marius was sexist, as is Aricellus, Aristhenes, and Felix, therefore I conclude it's a cultural sexism, alone with the cultural disgust of homosexuality, both of which MC is abnormally immune to, apparently. I also know quite a lot of heterosexual men who absolutely refuse to be with a woman who is stronger, or taller, than he is, and since Estrid is both, Marius' response is in line with a "straight Marius".

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017
Not sure about the illegitimate son bit...
At the end of his codex entry, it says, "There are rumors that (Aricellus) has at least one other son through a mistress." If we assume that statement is a Chekhov's gun as opposed to red herring, Felix is the only viable candidate. Unfortunately, the codex is a contradictory mess, and the author is prone to retconning; therefore, it is possible that sentence means nothing.
All he needs now is manuever MC to give Felix orders to March the army East, so he takes command, but does not march, instead he storms the palace. Obviously the question arises on how he'll persuade the soldiers who admire and respect MC to turn against him?
Looking at the historical examples that inspire this game, a soldier's loyalty is mostly based on who provides him with the most loot. It is possible Felix is conspiring with Avila. If given control of an army, he could distribute a bribe among the soldiers. Another option, which doesn't preclude the first, is Felix marches the army into the east, and instead of fighting Avila, he sacks some relatively unguarded wealthy cities under the pretense of suppressing a rebellion. This would undercut support for the protagonist in the east, and after letting his troops loot said cities, Felix could turn around and march on Caudium.
My point being, all of MC's and Marius' fucking is taking place in the palace, and if the palace doesn't know what's going on, how can rank and file soldiers have any knowledge beyond some scant unverifiable rumors that MC and Marius truthfully like women?
We've been told that Cassia is loud enough to be heard outside her chambers, and the protagonist fucked her while there were guards literally stationed right outside her door. There are at least some soldiers who have reason to suspect that the MC likes women, and they've probably spread stories among others.
Ironically, the Aristhenes did the exact same thing that the MC did. The protagonist was plotting with Aelinia and Lydia to prevent Marius from attaining the throne, and ended up setting himself up as the senior partner, with all the real power, in charge of the government—just like Aristhenes.
you know messuring his motives against modern world standards is foolish.

Assigning modern competency to medieval doctors is also foolish: these are the same types of doctors that would ascribe illnesses to an imbalance of humors and evil spirits. Given that diseases spread faster than poisons, it is even more suspicious that a large number of troops are also not afflicted by whatever Nicabar has. On the other hand, this is a world with literal gods. It could be a case of divine interference.

Most of the troops stationed in the capital are there in preparation for the campaign in the east. Whoever is given command of those troops will have the bulk Caudium's mobile military. The protagonist gained their loyalty with a few victories over Avila, conquering some land in the Caucasus, and selling some slaves; selling slaves made Caesar the richest man in Rome, but Gaul was much larger than Alania, and even Caesar had legions defect to Pompey. If Felix leads the army east and is "more successful" than the MC, he will have the most powerful military force in Caudium loyal to him.
The MC having the royal family, on whom he is basing some of his legitimacy, all come out admitting to being his whores might not be the look the MC wants.

Reactions: YuNobi1

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
At the end of his codex entry, it says, "There are rumors that (Aricellus) has at least one other son through a mistress." If we assume that statement is a Chekhov's gun as opposed to red herring, Felix is the only viable candidate. Unfortunately, the codex is a contradictory mess, and the author is prone to retconning; therefore, it is possible that sentence means nothing.

Looking at the historical examples that inspire this game, a soldier's loyalty is mostly based on who provides him with the most loot. It is possible Felix is conspiring with Avila. If given control of an army, he could distribute a bribe among the soldiers. Another option, which doesn't preclude the first, is Felix marches the army into the east, and instead of fighting Avila, he sacks some relatively unguarded wealthy cities under the pretense of suppressing a rebellion. This would undercut support for the protagonist in the east, and after letting his troops loot said cities, Felix could turn around and march on Caudium.

We've been told that Cassia is loud enough to be heard outside her chambers, and the protagonist fucked her while there were guards literally stationed right outside her door. There are at least some soldiers who have reason to suspect that the MC likes women, and they've probably spread stories among others.

Ironically, the Aristhenes did the exact same thing that the MC did. The protagonist was plotting with Aelinia and Lydia to prevent Marius from attaining the throne, and ended up setting himself up as the senior partner, with all the real power, in charge of the government—just like Aristhenes.

Assigning modern competency to medieval doctors is also foolish: these are the same types of doctors that would ascribe illnesses to an imbalance of humors and evil spirits. Given that diseases spread faster than poisons, it is even more suspicious that a large number of troops are also not afflicted by whatever Nicabar has. On the other hand, this is a world with literal gods. It could be a case of divine interference.

Most of the troops stationed in the capital are there in preparation for the campaign in the east. Whoever is given command of those troops will have the bulk Caudium's mobile military. The protagonist gained their loyalty with a few victories over Avila, conquering some land in the Caucasus, and selling some slaves; selling slaves made Caesar the richest man in Rome, but Gaul was much larger than Alania, and even Caesar had legions defect to Pompey. If Felix leads the army east and is "more successful" than the MC, he will have the most powerful military force in Caudium loyal to him.

The MC having the royal family, on whom he is basing some of his legitimacy, all come out admitting to being his whores might not be the look the MC wants.
Thank you. Great points all around. I just want to add one thing. You correctly pointed out that ITRoy is inconsistent, and while yes Cassia is apparently a bedroom loudmouth, she is also the first princess MC beds, and Aricellus never finds out about any of the "shenanigans" happening under his roof. Surely some loyal guards would have informed the king between the first "engagement" and the ball... or ITRoy just wants to have his cake and eat it too... and don't call me Shirley.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I'm talking about the party where we meet Diana and Dinah, which is well before Estrid shows up, where there's no indication that Marius is NOT a lady lover. Now Estrid specifically, I just assumed Marius was sexist, as is Aricellus, Aristhenes, and Felix, therefore I conclude it's a cultural sexism, alone with the cultural disgust of homosexuality, both of which MC is abnormally immune to, apparently. I also know quite a lot of heterosexual men who absolutely refuse to be with a woman who is stronger, or taller, than he is, and since Estrid is both, Marius' response is in line with a "straight Marius".
it seems you are misremembering things. Estrid arrives in chapter 5 and Marius' party is in chapter 6. so Estrid arrives "well before" the party, actually.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
*Dons and straightens signature 'Internet Pedant Extraordinaire' Hat*

Have started playing for the first time and while impressed overall with the care put into the setting, characters, and plot compared to many games featured on this site I couldn't let it go that Kaylen is identified, repeatedly, as a "weaver" and then consistently regarded as if she was a tailor/seamstress.

Weavers, as a profession, make cloths not clothes.

I'm baffled by this lack of technical precision in the script for what is otherwise shaping up to be a triple-A, triple-X, game.

I may need to join the relevant Patreon just so I can quit it in protest over this incomprehensible oversight. It's practically the same as the creator suddenly including sexual predilections that I do not find appealing.

HARRUMPH!

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017
Thank you. Great points all around. I just want to add one thing. You correctly pointed out that ITRoy is inconsistent, and while yes Cassia is apparently a bedroom loudmouth, she is also the first princess MC beds, and Aricellus never finds out about any of the "shenanigans" happening under his roof. Surely some loyal guards would have informed the king between the first "engagement" and the ball... or ITRoy just wants to have his cake and eat it too... and don't call me Shirley.
I think you may be discounting the social divide: If you look at an upper-class Victoria household, most of the staff probably knew that the master may be getting under the skirts of one of the maids or that the mistress might be indulging in a dalliance with a gentleman caller, but while they likely gossiped among themselves about it, they wouldn't discuss it among polite society. Even in today's world, whistleblowing is very rare; imagine how much more courage it would take in a highly socially-stratified society.

Think of the mental calculus of a common soldier. You heard a rumor that someone had heard from someone else that they had heard from someone else that they heard from a guard on duty that the famous, loyal general and the royal princess had "a lot of fun" inside her chambers alone together. What do you think would happen if you went to the king and disparaged these two dignitaries to him? In all likelihood, the best you could probably hope for is being dismissed from your post; at worst . . .

Hell, the MC snapped at a soldier in the tavern for suggesting that he might be interested in marrying into the royal family which impinged on the honor of those involved. That is my verbose way of saying, there are just some things that commoners don't discuss with their betters.
*Dons and straightens signature 'Internet Pedant Extraordinaire' Hat*

Have started playing for the first time and while impressed overall with the care put into the setting, characters, and plot compared to many games featured on this site I couldn't let it go that Kaylen is identified, repeatedly, as a "weaver" and then consistently regarded as if she was a tailor/seamstress.

Weavers, as a profession, make cloths not clothes.

I'm baffled by this lack of technical precision in the script for what is otherwise shaping up to be a AAA, XXX, game.

I may need to join the relevant Patreon just so I can quit it in protest over this incomprehensible oversight. It's practically the same as the creator suddenly including sexual predilections that I do not find appealing.

HARRUMPH!
That hits a little too close to home. I'm a huge history geek. While I enjoy the game generally and appreciate what the author is trying to do, whenever I think of the details, it starts to hurt my head. The names are wrong, the military equipment is wrong, things contradict each other. At times, I have to tell myself it's just a game and forcibly turn my brain off. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Guileless

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah, being consistent is not really the strong point of this game. The whole early game is a complete timeline mess. I'm pretty sure for example that after it's said that the festival is in six days it takes around two weeks to actually get there. There are multiple instances of promising to see someone "tonight" while multiple "the next day" transitions go through before that actually happens. Plot introduces urgent things but then there's only time for a single conversation per day for a week etc. etc.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I think you may be discounting the social divide: If you look at an upper-class Victoria household, most of the staff probably knew that the master may be getting under the skirts of one of the maids or that the mistress might be indulging in a dalliance with a gentleman caller, but while they likely gossiped among themselves about it, they wouldn't discuss it among polite society. Even in today's world, whistleblowing is very rare; imagine how much more courage it would take in a highly socially-stratified society.

Think of the mental calculus of a common soldier. You heard a rumor that someone had heard from someone else that they had heard from someone else that they heard from a guard on duty that the famous, loyal general and the royal princess had "a lot of fun" inside her chambers alone together. What do you think would happen if you went to the king and disparaged these two dignitaries to him? In all likelihood, the best you could probably hope for is being dismissed from your post; at worst . . .

Hell, the MC snapped at a soldier in the tavern for suggesting that he might be interested in marrying into the royal family which impinged on the honor of those involved. That is my verbose way of saying, there are just some things that commoners don't discuss with their betters.

That hits a little too close to home. I'm a huge history geek. While I enjoy the game generally and appreciate what the author is trying to do, whenever I think of the details, it starts to hurt my head. The names are wrong, the military equipment is wrong, things contradict each other. At times, I have to tell myself it's just a game and forcibly turn my brain off. :ROFLMAO:
"loyal general"? We already know MC is brought in after assassination attempts, and there is an ongoing search for traitors, and the guards would certainly know of this. Thus if Aricellus is already looking for traitors, he's more open to hearing accusations, and reward loyal informants. In fact we've already seen how willing he is to heed informants and jump to conspiracy theories when he finds out about MC and Kaylan getting engaged as a sign that his two "loyal" generals are joining forces to conspire against Aricellus and remove from the throne. And who informed him of the engagement? Likely one of the guards, who was just passing gossip and didn't think of it as treachery but good news, or Felix, who is trying to cause trouble. So Aricellus is already primed to suspect both MC and Nicabar of being disloyal, and based on Aricellus' own ascension to the throne, MC IS his biggest threat, which is probably a major reason why Aricellus wasn't keen on bringing him to the Capital, but was finally pressured into it by Helena (who was convinced by Tulia).

Reactions: Umariel

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
"loyal general"? We already know MC is brought in after assassination attempts, and there is an ongoing search for traitors, and the guards would certainly know of this. Thus if Aricellus is already looking for traitors, he's more open to hearing accusations, and reward loyal informants. In fact we've already seen how willing he is to heed informants and jump to conspiracy theories when he finds out about MC and Kaylan getting engaged as a sign that his two "loyal" generals are joining forces to conspire against Aricellus and remove from the throne. And who informed him of the engagement? Likely one of the guards, who was just passing gossip and didn't think of it as treachery but good news, or Felix, who is trying to cause trouble. So Aricellus is already primed to suspect both MC and Nicabar of being disloyal, and based on Aricellus' own ascension to the throne, MC IS his biggest threat, which is probably a major reason why Aricellus wasn't keen on bringing him to the Capital, but was finally pressured into it by Helena (who was convinced by Tulia).
actually, Kaylan's engagement is verifiable, so it's much more believable. also, it could be Nicabar that came himself to announce it out of happiness and wanting to share with his former army superior and friend. also, Aricellus really likes MC and is very oblivious to the reality of his kids. people might have already told him several times of the potential issues with MC and his daughters, but he chose to dismiss those without a second thought. Aristhenes might have helped there, as even if you don't ally with him, he still wants MC on the throne instead of Marius, soMC being thrown in jail or executed doesn't help his long term goals. Aricellus also might have access to the spy network from Alessia, so he might have heard stuff from them too, like Kaylan's engagement, and the eastern faction want MC on the throne, so they probably protected him from the shadows.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
actually, Kaylan's engagement is verifiable, so it's much more believable. also, it could be Nicabar that came himself to announce it out of happiness and wanting to share with his former army superior and friend. also, Aricellus really likes MC and is very oblivious to the reality of his kids. people might have already told him several times of the potential issues with MC and his daughters, but he chose to dismiss those without a second thought. Aristhenes might have helped there, as even if you don't ally with him, he still wants MC on the throne instead of Marius, soMC being thrown in jail or executed doesn't help his long term goals. Aricellus also might have access to the spy network from Alessia, so he might have heard stuff from them too, like Kaylan's engagement, and the eastern faction want MC on the throne, so they probably protected him from the shadows.
Again, Roy's inconsistency strikes. Aristhenes basically blurts out MC's actions in front of Aricellus, but the king is so single-tracked that he misses the revelation, telling everyone to get back on the meeting's agenda, and later Aristhenes and Marius threaten MC to tell Aricellus. When Aricellus demands an answer from Nicabar and MC, they said that the engagement wasn't meant to be a secret, and that they were going to publicly announce it, including to the King, but that the turn of events was so recent they hadn't gotten to the announcement yet. So Nicabar wasn't the king's source.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Again, Roy's inconsistency strikes. Aristhenes basically blurts out MC's actions in front of Aricellus, but the king is so single-tracked that he misses the revelation, telling everyone to get back on the meeting's agenda, and later Aristhenes and Marius threaten MC to tell Aricellus. When Aricellus demands an answer from Nicabar and MC, they said that the engagement wasn't meant to be a secret, and that they were going to publicly announce it, including to the King, but that the turn of events was so recent they hadn't gotten to the announcement yet. So Nicabar wasn't the king's source.
yeah. we will never really know now. it was meant to just be a small thing anyway. it could be as silly as Nicabar blurting it out without thinking when the king asked what's new with him in a private chat, Nicabar still wanting a formal public announcement afterwards.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Again, Roy's inconsistency strikes. Aristhenes basically blurts out MC's actions in front of Aricellus, but the king is so single-tracked that he misses the revelation, telling everyone to get back on the meeting's agenda
To be fair, Aristhenes throws this accusation infront of the king even if you don't have anything going on with the princesses.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes