alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Since when are we against threesomes with hot chicks?
Is there a conspiracy to turn us all gay?
Goddess Anna help us all.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
since wants to stay true to 1 of women.
That's something i've always found interesting, that you would go out of your way to only go after one LI in a harem game. Especially in a harem game where it seems you can get every LI if you make the right choices and there doesn't seem to be actual storyline for specifically just going after one LI. Now if this was one of those old school Japanese VNs, where you'd have to clear all single routes to open secret harem route, then it would be understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That's something i've always found interesting, that you would go out of your way to only go after one LI in a harem game. Especially in a harem game where it seems you can get every LI if you make the right choices and there doesn't seem to be actual storyline for specifically just going after one LI. Now if this was one of those old school Japanese VNs, where you'd have to clear all single routes to open secret harem route, then it would be understandable.
I do it all the time. It's because I know how devs work. If there are solo paths available, I'll take one every time. I'm too damn greedy to share my girls with anyone, includin my other girls.

EaWi

Jul 11, 2021
In theory yes, in reality you will still bang Aelinia once.
It is a pity. I am trying to go for Estrid and some other girls and ignore all royal members. Wanna test Danish one as a queen.
It also feels strange that you can't really order red servant to leave when MC speaking with others (and MC plans to be a king). Very annoing one.

Reactions: Raziel_8
Oct 10, 2022
so from the looks of it, we still dont know who the traitors in court are?
What do you mean, it's obviously MC. He fucked all the daughters and wife behind the king's back, then played Lydia's grandfather and put him in a dungeon. On top of that he took the crown for himself and made the real heir a junior partner with no power. He also consolidated his power by marrying Nicabar's daughter then he suspiciously poisoned.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
What do you mean, it's obviously MC. He fucked all the daughters and wife behind the king's back, then played Lydia's grandfather and put him in a dungeon. On top of that he took the crown for himself and made the real heir a junior partner with no power. He also consolidated his power by marrying Nicabar's daughter then he suspiciously poisoned.
Speak for yourself. I haven't fucked anyone on my own accord yet. Just the two forced times. Which don't count as I didn't make the choice.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and cxx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now that you mentioned it...:ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Hmm Did I poison him? Fuck. Now I have to go back and replay to find out. Or is that after the forced 3some? I got pissed at that point.
Actually it was. Almost right after it in fact. On top of that, Lydia and Aelinia were awfully suspicious that night, Lydia was obsessed with King's cup, Aelinia was not even sad after his death. Maybe you were right all along.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was nice and quite long update, my opinion is that wisest thing mc could do (besides taking 1-2 girls with him and fleeing away) is say to each faction and senate that shut up, we do things this way as 1 kingdom not as separate factions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes