AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
you're playing a harem focused game, and one of the most common fantasies for guys is having a threesome.
the dev is going that route thinking that if most like it, it shouldn't really matter.
you can just skip the scenes that you don't like too.

in universe, it can make sense. the MC is a womanizer. that scene is for Aelinia to push her political agenda, and for Lydia to put in your head the idea that you can be king. and a good way to convince a womanizer is having a threesome. if you like one of the girls, then she "gifts" you the experience. if you like both, then they share you willingly. they are mostly focused on the MC though. if that helps :D
what doesn't make sense in that scene, though, is that there can be cases where one or both can still be virgins when offering you that threesome. and knowing both characters, they would never have their first time like that. so it should really only happen if you took both their virginity, so if you're on both paths at the same time.
I get what you are saying, man, I am not arguing about existence of 3somes, but rather the way it is implemented - that's what is frustrating.

Just look at what I said:
- I am not on Aelinia path, but I am on Lydia path
- When Aelinia asks MC (who btw already rejected her) about 3some - he rejects again
- Then MC asks Lydia about 3some (he didn't even fuck her yet)

Where is logic here? What was the purpose of previous chioce when Aelinia asked about it?
And on top of that - add what you said about their virginity inconsistencies.

The way it should work from my perspective:
- You should be on both their paths (the same with Aelinia + Kaylan) to reduce any virginity BS (otherwise it doesn't make sense to me, but it's only my perspective of course)
- You should agree when one of them asks about it
Then it will be justified and logical.

First I thought it was a mistake, but now it more looks like it was done on purpose.
It looks like a mess with both 3somes. Is it important for story/plot? - NO.

Anyway, the game is still good and there are plenty of other great LIs, and I had my fun with it.
And of course: still Valentina fan base + 1)))

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What makes me wonder, that's two neighbor kings pushing
their only daughters marriage prospects as a bargaining chip.
1. North has king Brennus with daughter Etta :unsure:
2. Gauls has king Segamaros with daughter Briet.
3. Its only half of 11th chapter, yet and still, 95% of folks here
for some odd reason thinks like everything is set in stone, when
MC hadn't even saw any of princesses in person with their offers.
Only the Danes send one of their daughters (and a alliance offer), Estrid being the oldest daughter.

In King Brennus Kingdom the oldest child will inherit the throne, which is his daughter Etta. All we know is, Etta was send on diplomatic missions before (to other babaric tribes), but he won't marry out is heir, that wouldn't make sense.

The Gauls have Briet which is eligible to marrige. Beside that we know the peace treaty with will expire soon, they have significant fear Caudium will betray them and they have sent no envoys as of now. If they will send their daughter for a marrige alliance under that conditions who knows.
Beside that their Kingdom is small, everyone hates the french gauls, that being the Danes, king Brennus, Caudium isn't fond of them, neither the MC and as they are responsible what happend to Flora and her family, she would probably try to kill their princess :whistle:

On top of that we have Avila and her daughter which we don't know nothing about. Situation can have a weird turn on that front too.
Who knows, Avila seems not particular liked as even her royal court is considering asking for help from Caudium to get rid of her, her son needs to die thought.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Only the Danes send one of their daughters (and a alliance offer), Estrid being the oldest daughter.

In King Brennus Kingdom the oldest child will inherit the throne, which is his daughter Etta. All we know is, Etta was send on diplomatic missions before (to other babaric tribes), but he won't marry out is heir, that wouldn't make sense.

The Gauls have Briet which is eligible to marrige. Beside that we know the peace treaty with will expire soon, they have significant fear Caudium will betray them and they have sent no envoys as of now. If they will send their daughter for a marrige alliance under that conditions who knows.
Beside that their Kingdom is small, everyone hates the french gauls, that being the Danes, king Brennus, Caudium isn't fond of them, neither the MC and as they are responsible what happend to Flora and her family, she would probably try to kill their princess :whistle:
I mean, the answer is simple with the Gauls, you will also take Briet as your wife, just like Estrid and everyone else so far. That way you tie their kingdoms to yours and also get lots of breedable wives. :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, the answer is simple with the Gauls, you will also take Briet as your wife, just like Estrid and everyone else so far. That way you tie their kingdoms to yours and also get lots of breedable wives. :p
Don't think it should be that easy, even more so if you ally with the Danes and i want to see some war, we can always capture the daughters and wifes of the defeated royal families and add them to our new dungon :whistle:
Also accepting Estrid gives a great malus for the Gauls.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Hm, Lydia is actually not among my favorites.
But if she sees MC as family after marriage (as she claims), i think her loyality won't be a problem, we will see i guess.

The harem in my main run is, Kaylan, Eliana, Estrid, Flora and Dinah (for political reasons) and not a single one of them asked me to be queen yet :LOL:
They actually go allong quite well, just need Flora to stop with her pointless hostility towards Estrid or she needs to get disciplined, but overall a chill harem without much drama :coffee:
oh damn, you chose all the humble ones ! nice !
I went all-in, and accepted every single one. maximum drama potential :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
What makes me wonder, that's two neighbor kings pushing
their only daughters marriage prospects as a bargaining chip.
1. North has king Brennus with daughter Etta :unsure:
2. Gauls has king Segamaros with daughter Briet.
3. Its only half of 11th chapter, yet and still, 95% of folks here
for some odd reason thinks like everything is set in stone, when
MC hadn't even saw any of princesses in person with their offers.
chapter 11 is already quite a bit of story. even if MC just got on the starting line of being king, and it might feel like a big intro only. i don't know if the dev already announced the total number of chapters he plans to make.
we are already on the verge of choosing a queen, so these two other princesses won't play a big role in the harem, i think. they can't be queen, and they are only political tools. MC could even fake marry one to Marius and still have her in his own harem.

also, taking Brennus' daughter in is very risky. whether you kept Estrid of not doesn't even matter. in either case, you anger the Danes. Brennus' kingdom seems small and weak, so there is little to gain from that, unless the girl herself is incredible, and MC's dick makes the decision :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I get what you are saying, man, I am not arguing about existence of 3somes, but rather the way it is implemented - that's what is frustrating.

Just look at what I said:
- I am not on Aelinia path, but I am on Lydia path
- When Aelinia asks MC (who btw already rejected her) about 3some - he rejects again
- Then MC asks Lydia about 3some (he didn't even fuck her yet)

Where is logic here? What was the purpose of previous chioce when Aelinia asked about it?
And on top of that - add what you said about their virginity inconsistencies.

The way it should work from my perspective:
- You should be on both their paths (the same with Aelinia + Kaylan) to reduce any virginity BS (otherwise it doesn't make sense to me, but it's only my perspective of course)
- You should agree when one of them asks about it
Then it will be justified and logical.

First I thought it was a mistake, but now it more looks like it was done on purpose.
It looks like a mess with both 3somes. Is it important for story/plot? - NO.

Anyway, the game is still good and there are plenty of other great LIs, and I had my fun with it.
And of course: still Valentina fan base + 1)))
you're totally right, bro.
it should be easily avoidable.
and the coherence and consistency of those two scenes are really bad. it's purely arbitrary fan service for sure.
it works mostly for manwhore route. the game might be made for the major harem in mind, and then trying to handle the branching with as little rework on the renders as possible, if i had to guess.

I was really curious why some people here want to avoid the scenes though. is it mainly the potential girl on girl thing ? or you really dislike one of the specific character involved in the scenes ? or something else ?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Who knows, Avila seems not particular liked as even her royal court is considering asking for help from Caudium to get rid of her, her son needs to die thought.
it could be fun if MC sent Marius to marry Brennus' daughter to get rid of him :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
it could be fun if MC sent Marius to marry Brennus' daughter to get rid of him :D
Or to marry Brennus. If he kills Marius after he hears that offer we have a good reason marching in :whistle:

Politically the Dane's seem the only good choice for an alliance as of now.
Brennus is pissed at Caudium and wants Aelinia, is weakened and in war with the Danes, also on bad terms with the Gauls.
The Gauls have only a little kingdom, also on bad terms with both Brennus and the Danes, not good with Caudium either and fighting in Britain...but depending on the princess there may be room for negotiations :sneaky:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
On top of that we have Avila and her daughter which we don't know nothing about. Situation can have a weird turn on that front too.
While I think that Roy is definitely setting up a "truce marriage" with Avila, the whole setup looks like the MC personally will have to lead the army East (he cited having the game leave the Capital and creating new locations as the chief reason to switch renderers), but he will not be able to do so before solidifying his allied faction(s), which comes after choosing his queen (and probably his advisor). So no, I don't see them as queen candidates.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
you're totally right, bro.
it should be easily avoidable.
and the coherence and consistency of those two scenes are really bad. it's purely arbitrary fan service for sure.
it works mostly for manwhore route. the game might be made for the major harem in mind, and then trying to handle the branching with as little rework on the renders as possible, if i had to guess.

I was really curious why some people here want to avoid the scenes though. is it mainly the potential girl on girl thing ? or you really dislike one of the specific character involved in the scenes ? or something else ?
1) I am not a fan of lesbian content, yes

2) I am not a fan of man-whore paths (when we cheat) either, in this game though most of the LIs (if not all of them) stated that they are actually ok with MC fooling around, so, it's not a big deal here for me, also the way, the whole universe is build in a game - it kinda encourages you to gather LIs to harem.

3) Also I am not a fan when LIs I am not into are forced on me. Yes, I know, you said - it is harem focused game, but It was stated very clearly that every LI is optional.
So, for example when I reject girl I am not into and choose girl I actually like - the game forces on me the girl I don't like as well, in fact, the game forces me to share a girl who is with me with an outsider girl. Yeah, yeah, probably, majority here will say - "common, it's girl on girl, it's sooooo hot, and it's 3some - it's sooooo hot...", - well, I don't see it that way

4) And the last, but not least - logic and consistency, such situations break immersion so badly every time..
For example, Lydia's case, I really really like her, so I took my time and tried different route with her - ignored her fully until after the festival she proposed a marriage by herself.
Because I ignored her and did not go on date with her - I have never had any conversations with Aelinia about Lydia and possible 3some whatsoever, and you know what? - When Lydia proposed a marriage, the first thing MC tells her after agreeing - that he HAD a talk with Aelinia and wants a 3some - that's how badly it is implemented.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Or to marry Brennus. If he kills Marius after he hears that offer we have a good reason marching in :whistle:

Politically the Dane's seem the only good choice for an alliance as of now.
Brennus is pissed at Caudium and wants Aelinia, is weakened and in war with the Danes, also on bad terms with the Gauls.
The Gauls have only a little kingdom, also on bad terms with both Brennus and the Danes, not good with Caudium either and fighting in Britain...but depending on the princess there may be room for negotiations :sneaky:
that's savage, bro. I like it :D

• Haha

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
1) I am not a fan of lesbian content, yes

2) I am not a fan of man-whore paths (when we cheat) either, in this game though most of the LIs (if not all of them) stated that they are actually ok with MC fooling around, so, it's not a big deal here for me, also the way, the whole universe is build in a game - it kinda encourages you to gather LIs to harem.

3) Also I am not a fan when LIs I am not into are forced on me. Yes, I know, you said - it is harem focused game, but It was stated very clearly that every LI is optional.
So, for example when I reject girl I am not into and choose girl I actually like - the game forces on me the girl I don't like as well, in fact, the game forces me to share a girl who is with me with an outsider girl. Yeah, yeah, probably, majority here will say - "common, it's girl on girl, it's sooooo hot, and it's 3some - it's sooooo hot...", - well, I don't see it that way

4) And the last, but not least - logic and consistency, such situations break immersion so badly every time..
For example, Lydia's case, I really really like her, so I took my time and tried different route with her - ignored her fully until after the festival she proposed a marriage by herself.
Because I ignored her and did not go on date with her - I have never had any conversations with Aelinia about Lydia and possible 3some whatsoever, and you know what? - When Lydia proposed a marriage, the first thing MC tells her after agreeing - that he HAD a talk with Aelinia and wants a 3some - that's how badly it is implemented.
thanks for taking the time to answer so thoroughly. :)

yeah, i noticed a few inconsistencies like what you describe too.
honestly, the author gave us many choices in LI, and even in a single LI's path we have a few choices to get on her path later or to change our mind. maybe the dev is reaching critical mass in all these choices, and can't handle that many. knowing there will be new LIs later, it's worrying.
but overall, it's a very enjoyable game.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
is this mod have WT/Choice guide?
Yes... you know it would have been quicker to get your answer if you had just downloaded, installed, and played through the modded game to see, than to have asked. And the mod is tiny, so I know it can't be a data cap reason.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes