DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Games over 4gb should be forbidden to be uploaded on Mega, for obvious reason of 4gb download limit they are imposing on free accounts.
I downloaded it using Mega App and I downloaded it perfectly fine. There was no issue with some limit.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Should I give one of the rooms to Helena, or should I reserve them for future? My top 3 girls are the sisters, so I was thinking of reserving the rooms for them, or Lydia, Kaylan, or Estrid if they are not available.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Should I give one of the rooms to Helena, or should I reserve them for future? My top 3 girls are the sisters, so I was thinking of reserving the rooms for them, or Lydia, Kaylan, or Estrid if they are not available.
We have no clue how the villa choice will influence the story or the scenes you get, but yeah, i would reserve them for your 3 favorite girls. As for this update, there isn't any additional content so you will miss nothing in reserving them.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Games over 4gb should be forbidden to be uploaded on Mega, for obvious reason of 4gb download limit they are imposing on free accounts.
Get a VPN and when you hit your download limit, just change IP addresses and you get another 5 GB.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
We have no clue how the villa choice will influence the story or the scenes you get, but yeah, i would reserve them for your 3 favorite girls. As for this update, there isn't any additional content so you will miss nothing in reserving them.
Yeah, I am leaning heavily towards the Western Factions, after all, they were the first ones in my harem.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, I am leaning heavily towards the Western Factions, after all, they were the first ones in my harem.
:ROFLMAO:The funniest thing is that you have two harems, the first one is willy but you can create an unofficial one.:ROFLMAO:

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
The only sister that you can reserve a room for (at this point) is Valentina.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
The only sister that you can reserve a room for (at this point) is Valentina.
Yeah I realised that. And Aelinia and Cassia content was lacking in general in chapter 11. Not to mention, the marriage with Lydia really pissed off Aelinia so the update ending without resolving that was a bit disappointing for me.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
Yeah I realised that. And Aelinia and Cassia content was lacking in general in chapter 11. Not to mention, the marriage with Lydia really pissed off Aelinia so the update ending without resolving that was a bit disappointing for me.
She's pissed off at Lydia, even if you don't marry her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She's pissed off at Lydia, even if you don't marry her.
Not surprising, drunk as always, moody and a bad temper, she's getting more and more like Cassia...well, actually Cassia tried to be more friendly with Valentina...

I found the scene were you marry Lydia and don't tell Aelina (or are not on Aelinia's path) really amusing, definitely my favority Lydia scene in the game so far :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HiP1

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Sorry everybody for bringing topic up again, but I still didn't get clear answer after my search in the thread

I clarified that threesome woth Aelinia + Kaylan is forced if you either on both or on any of girl paths, ok, that I got - so, if you wanna avoid it you have to ditch both, okey

What about Aelinia + Lydia?
1) I am NOT on Aelinia path
2) I am ON Lydia path
3) Aelinia still asks me if I want a threeway sex and I answer - "NO, I don't"
4) While talking with Lydia in countryyard MC says he wants a threesome... WTF?
So the question is - is it forced too? Even after ditching Aelinia?

I play steam version, just to be clear, without any mods

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Sorry everybody for bringing topic up again, but I still didn't get clear answer after my search in the thread

I clarified that threesome woth Aelinia + Kaylan is forced if you either on both or on any of girl paths, ok, that I got - so, if you wanna avoid it you have to ditch both, okey

What about Aelinia + Lydia?
1) I am NOT on Aelinia path
2) I am ON Lydia path
3) Aelinia still asks me if I want a threeway sex and I answer - "NO, I don't"
4) While talking with Lydia in countryyard MC says he wants a threesome... WTF?
So the question is - is it forced too? Even after ditching Aelinia?

I play steam version, just to be clear, without any mods
There is a guide on steam and you can check the requirements for each scene.
But, I already checked - yes, if you are either on Aelinia or Lydia's path, you will get a threesome, whether you wanted it or not
:censored:

The same with Aelinia/Kaylan

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
There is a guide on steam and you can check the requirements for each scene.
But, I already checked - yes, if you are either on Aelinia or Lydia's path, you will get a threesome, whether you wanted it or not
:censored:

The same with Aelinia/Kaylan
What a fucking BS
It makes no fucking sense
I was really enjoying the game so far

What was the point of that choice?
Where is a fucking logic here?
MC rejected Aelinia, he rejected 3some when Aelinia asked him, and then he asks Lydia for 3some with Aelinia (which he showed no interest in), even though he didn't fuck Lydia by himself yet...that's just stupid

Have Dev even tested it before release?
Don't remember last time I was that pissed!
oh well...

thx for the answer anyway

• Sad
Reactions: metamorphMP

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I replayed and tried to stay as far away from Isabella as possible and even after rejecting her completely there's still a quickie scene with her after that so path checking is not the games strongest point.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Not surprising, drunk as always, moody and a bad temper, she's getting more and more like Cassia...well, actually Cassia tried to be more friendly with Valentina...

I found the scene were you marry Lydia and don't tell Aelina (or are not on Aelinia's path) really amusing, definitely my favority Lydia scene in the game so far :ROFLMAO:
Quite the opposite for me, I think Aelinia was a sweet and intelligent girl, and she has remained mostly the same, except for wanting to be queen, due to her insecurity as a woman. She has become bitter and moody as of late because of Lydia.

Lydia was quite the same in her own way, sweet, innocent, and modest, despite being an intelligent girl. But the thirst for power has changed her the most and she has become quite shrewd and untrustworthy IMO. And the argument with Aelinia scene only emphasizes that. I still love her, but I hope she tones it down a little. I mean, most of the girls want to be queen, but no one is as forward as her, not even Aelinia.

Reactions: HiP1

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
What a fucking BS
It makes no fucking sense
I was really enjoying the game so far

What was the point of that choice?
Where is a fucking logic here?
MC rejected Aelinia, he rejected 3some when Aelinia asked him, and then he asks Lydia for 3some with Aelinia (which he showed no interest in), even though he didn't fuck Lydia by himself yet...that's just stupid

Have Dev even tested it before release?
Don't remember last time I was that pissed!
oh well...

thx for the answer anyway
Feel for you.
Personally, after buying the game and checking comments here I checked conditions for each scene in a guide and eventually ditched all 3 of them (Aelinia, Kaylan, Lydia).
I don't like it when content is forced on me, especially when I am not a fan of this type of content and especially when it goes beyond logic and consistency in a game.
So you can just return to the moment when Lydia asks you to go on a date and reject her and probably 1 more time later..
And thanks Renpy for "magic CTRL" button.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
The game is still very good, I had a lot of fun.

I haven't played that many VNs yet but Valentina is definitely one of my favourite LIs right now.
Dev really did a great job with her, first I saw her more as a funny character, she made me laugh a lot, the way she behaves, her dialogues, and of course face expressions - when she is angry, or when she makes a pouty face or puppy eyes, that's some real peace of art from Dev, very well done.
And... eventually I kinda grew up on her (romantically).

Also, call me a weirdo, but I find her birthmarks on both ass chicks veeery veeery sexy!

Anyways, there are no other characters I anticipated scenes with more than with Valentina in the game, whether it is a lewd or just dialogues, at least so far.
And I think she will be a good queen when the time comes, especially after she started taking "maturity lessons" from Aelinia)))

As for other characters - I also like Cassia, Estrid, Flora, not sure I like Isabella yet but I found scenes with her funny, and of course Goddess Anna with Cronut heheh.

Also, if Dev wanted me to hate the arrogant peace of shit called Marius - then well done again, I wanted to beat the shit outa him sometimes.

So, in general, if we forget about illogical forced threesomes dropped out of nowhere, the game is definitely worth playing.

Also I got a bit scared from those screenshots here with girls after changing approach with visuals, I am not there yet, but I hope it's not that bad) Don't wanna catch a nightmares.

Reactions: HiP1 and AlexMpog

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I replayed and tried to stay as far away from Isabella as possible and even after rejecting her completely there's still a quickie scene with her after that so path checking is not the games strongest point.
Are you sure you picked the right choices ? I never had a sex scene with Isabella after rejecting her and i also replayed for this update.

Quite the opposite for me, I think Aelinia was a sweet and intelligent girl, and she has remained mostly the same, except for wanting to be queen, due to her insecurity as a woman. She has become bitter and moody as of late because of Lydia.

Lydia was quite the same in her own way, sweet, innocent, and modest, despite being an intelligent girl. But the thirst for power has changed her the most and she has become quite shrewd and untrustworthy IMO. And the argument with Aelinia scene only emphasizes that. I still love her, but I hope she tones it down a little. I mean, most of the girls want to be queen, but no one is as forward as her, not even Aelinia.
Aelinia being moody because of Lydia...sorry but i don't see it, she is getting pissed off if she doesn't get what she wants, or things don't go her way, that is so even if Lydia is not involved, like when you tell her about marrying Estrid.
There is no other girls as forward or persistent in wanting to be queen than Aelinia is, which she likes to remind the MC at nearly every oportunity.
Neither do i see Aelinia as being insecure about being a woman, she wants power and leadership, more rights for women etc, she made that clear from the get to go.

So far i don't see Lydia as untrustworthy, having a plan to prevent a disaster if Marius inherits the crown is a good thing in my books.
Lydia was shrewd from the begining, which isn't bad, the situation simply changed for her.
Remember she was a only a lady in waiting and Aelinias family had the power, the former king wanted to bed her, Helena treats her bad and she seems to really have enough of Aelinia's continuous mood swings and taking care of her whenever she is drunk (which seems to be a near daily thing).
Now the MC has power, she actually likes him and Anna herself blessed their marriage, her family is one of the most influential and wealthiest one, she has a good education same or better than Aelinia.
In short, she has no need to hold back anymore because of Aelinia or her family, as she is just as a good match as her and Lydia knows it. And while she would like to be queen (and actually brings a lot of benefits), she isn't nearly as persistent as Aelinia.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes