Voltorb4989

Oct 9, 2023
Agree to marry Dinah, then in this update, when Diana campaigns for the Eastern faction, ask her if you can have her and Dinah, she will reply that you need to first choose her faction.
okay thank you I assumed if she was in the rejected girls pile I could not get her back thank you for informing me other wises

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
Trust me; if you start the game download, in the time it will take to transfer, you'll be able to go to the JoiPlay site, download it and the plug-in, unzip, load, and it's ready to go for ALL your Ren'Py games (except any broken ones) and TBaK will only be 50% downloaded. Once that finishes and you unzip the game, load up JoiPlay, tell it where the .exe game file is, tap the new thumbnail, and you're playing.
Only thing I've ever been succesful unzipping is a pair of pants, ziploc bags and jackets. Everytime I try that, I just end up with a file somewhere on my phone with like 600+ pics and 9 animations.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
But, i see with mod before chapter 11 i missing 1 scene with her
If you really want that scene, then you have to turn down Helena, then Tulia will proposition you earlier, and I don't know if Helena, or anybody, is recoverable after you tell her "no" (except for psycho Isabella, who won't accept "no" until you say it like 3-4 times... maybe)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Hello, could you tell me if marrying Lidia is mandatory?
Only if you're on her path. Same with Kaylan, Aelinia, Cass, Valentina, Estrid, Dinah/Diana... I think that's all... for now. Isabella will never stop asking you to marry her, but currently isn't mandatory. Alessia's unique in that you have to both marry her and make her your queen before apparently any romance/sex becomes optional. Everyone else seems content to be your "bed bunnies".

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
it says right there that he doesn't play the game, he only sets the green stuff because there are variables that are set with those choices. he doesn't know what the real "consequences" of the choices are.
Nothing really seemed to happen with the suggested Aelina choice, so I don't know what variable that leads to but even ignoring that instance there's still the issue of why Kaylan is missing from the invite options or why Tullia's path wasn't still highlighted as an option in the Helena branch of dialogue. It just feels very incomplete and inconsistent even if Dark doesn't play the actual game, they can still see the additional dialogue branches that trigger in the code when highlighting options I would think. :unsure:

EDIT: Anyway, DarkAssassin guess removing that request on your discord is answer enough. A simple yes or no would have sufficed because while playing the game is up to you, it doesn't excuse why you would treat fans who simply ask for help or are having issues with your mods afterwards like freaking dirt, that's just all on you as a person now :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn am i enjoying this game, also nice that you are given option to get Diana even after accepting Dinah into your harem. Got to show those milfs also some love. :love:

Reactions: YuNobi1

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Games over 4gb should be forbidden to be uploaded on Mega, for obvious reason of 4gb download limit they are imposing on free accounts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Games over 4gb should be forbidden to be uploaded on Mega, for obvious reason of 4gb download limit they are imposing on free accounts.
maybe but it's wanted cause it's fast and players want to get their hands on games asap. limit can be bypassed with vpn.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes