Voltorb4989

Oct 9, 2023
Is there a way to have a relationship with both Diana and her daughter Dinah I just cant seem to find a way to be with both if that is even possible.

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
MAN! Even without animations......this is probably THE best story I've encountered so far. Yeah I'm "enjoying" the sex scenes, but the story itself has got me so intrigued!!! It's like reading a good book, about yourself! And you're a pimp Roman General that gets to be king! Hard to put down!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HiP1

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I appreciate yall looking out. But Im not trying to over complicate, chokin the chicken. If it aint a simple link, dl and enjoy... I'll just move on to other games.
Trust me; if you start the game download, in the time it will take to transfer, you'll be able to go to the JoiPlay site, download it and the plug-in, unzip, load, and it's ready to go for ALL your Ren'Py games (except any broken ones) and TBaK will only be 50% downloaded. Once that finishes and you unzip the game, load up JoiPlay, tell it where the .exe game file is, tap the new thumbnail, and you're playing.

nk6782

Dec 28, 2020
Don't turn her down. She sends a message in this update where, upon meeting her, you can accept her banging invite, or tell her you're not interested/faithful to Helena.
But, i see with mod before chapter 11 i missing 1 scene with her

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Hello!

Does anybody play it on steam?
I can't get any achievements there, is this a common issue or is it just me?

Voltorb4989

Oct 9, 2023
Agree to marry Dinah, then in this update, when Diana campaigns for the Eastern faction, ask her if you can have her and Dinah, she will reply that you need to first choose her faction.
okay thank you I assumed if she was in the rejected girls pile I could not get her back thank you for informing me other wises

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
Trust me; if you start the game download, in the time it will take to transfer, you'll be able to go to the JoiPlay site, download it and the plug-in, unzip, load, and it's ready to go for ALL your Ren'Py games (except any broken ones) and TBaK will only be 50% downloaded. Once that finishes and you unzip the game, load up JoiPlay, tell it where the .exe game file is, tap the new thumbnail, and you're playing.
Only thing I've ever been succesful unzipping is a pair of pants, ziploc bags and jackets. Everytime I try that, I just end up with a file somewhere on my phone with like 600+ pics and 9 animations.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes