Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
maybe I am not good at explaining myself. All of the characters are having responses to circumstances, they are growing, acting according to their situations etc. but none of them have huge character changes, nothing retconned for them.

For example Valentina. She raised as a princess, was not too important to Helena so she had relatively more freedom. She is a genius, extremely talented, persistent up to annoyance etc. these are all her character traits.

She believed being a good wife, learning music etc. would appeal to MC. So she tried to excel on that. Once she noticed MC was looking for mature, well mannered, self sufficient etc. in his significant other, she then focused on those. She changed her hair colour to please MC too. That is her character. So learning sword fight, getting maturity lessons, having political prowess, providing MC, using her sexuality etc. was all serving one goal.

Same goes for Aelinia, Cassia, Lydia, Marius etc. they have some goals and character traits and they are acting accordingly.

Another example is Marius, some say he changed too quickly. He did not, he has a goal that is being a king and giving safety for the people who care. He is hostile against everyone who he sees a threat to that, friendly to people supports them. He saw MC as a threat then acted accordingly then noticed MC was not a threat, so he changed his attitude. If MC align with East and choose let's say Lydia as his Queen then Marius will start to hostile towards MC again. He will become a thorn in his side and a problem he has to deal with.

While I started to create another brick, let's talk about Aelinia. She has a goal, being a prominent Queen. Anything works against this is a threat for her. She was okay with plotting against his father by aligning herself with Lydia. She was okay with sharing MC, she still is. Though, when Lydia married MC before her that is a threat for her being the Queen, that is why she lost it to both MC then to Lydia. If MC chooses her as his Queen she'll become early chapters Aelinia over again. So she did not change, circumstances did and she is acting accordingly.

For Cassia, I think people gonna be extremely surprise with her next chapter. Her goal is becoming the Queen and gaining everyone's admiration. If she notice she is not getting any of that then she will be mad at MC. We will probably see bigger response than Aelinia or any others. I am sure after her angry response, people will say she changed too much. Though she would not, she will be just acting according to her character.
Honestly not sure if Marius ever wanted to be king, he never cared about learning anything usful for it, and he is aware that him being gay would be a major problem. I think it was also stated early on that his hostile behavior was encouraged by his advisors. I think if you let him retire in some villa with his lover and no worries about money or his family he would be up for it.

I wouldn't fo as far as calling Valentina a genius, she is clever and has Anna's blessing. Anna took care of Valentina after the MC complained (and many players). The same is for her political allies, yeah she toured the kingdom years prior, but i don't think that would be enough that any governor would so willingly help her, so if anything they support the MC not her.
Personaly i'd say she had hidden talants and was always clever , but i'd rather praise Anna for taking care of her, than believe she was always that hidden genius.

I think in Aelinia's case it's simply she was portrait from a different angle early on, more sympathetic.
Like she wasn't shown to be an alcoholic at every chance (like in the last several updates you will have problems finding a scene with her where she isn't downing a bottle), or bitching around all the time... she was mad with Marius and i'd say that was justified as he behaved early on, and at least she tried being helpfull, nothing of that recently.

Cassia already is a really spoiled, arrogant, narcissistic annoyance, with nothing but her looks going for her.
She also complains since the beging if she doesn't get the attention she wants, or if a other women is shown more.
So yeah that ain't no character change :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If Alessia has access to the information on who is doing/guilty of what back East, then if Lydia (and therefore Diana, who insists MC release Aristhenes immediately once she hears of his arrest) are indeed working with a rebel coalition, why then has Alessia risked allying herself with women she knows are traitors? From the conversation, Lydia and Diana also both know about Alessia's spy network before campaigning MC together, thus she either has to be spying for them, or they don't have any secrets that they would be concerned about Alessia divulging to MC after he chooses their faction. The recent arrest of Aristhenes demonstrates that an alliance with MC won't save you if treason is involved, and both women have a personal stake in Aristhenes' freedom. So all the solid evidence points to both Lydia and Diana being innocent of rebellion.

Also, in the prison, Aristhenes never denies any part of the "Use Isabella, Oust Marius, Control MC" plot, repeatedly doubling down on the genius of his grand scheme and that the kingdom could still be saved if MC restores his position. He's already awaiting execution, and even pleads with MC to get it over with before the revolt charges even come to light. When they do, however, he denies the charges, and insists on his innocence, even though said innocence will not change his desired fate: execution. If his family was involved, and he wanted to protect them, then he would confess, and claim that he was the only one involved, insisting that none of the family knew, or they did but refused Aristhenes' call to join.
His problem isn't treason, it's a one-track mind that therefore can't adjust to new information. Thus he can't be convinced that women can be effective in government (a sentiment shared by Aricellus, Felix, and I think Marius), or change his views that Marius will destroy Cadium, and that MC is not politically savvy enough to survive Capital politics. Therefore, he saw only one solution to protect Cadium's future: remove Marius, establish MC, and direct him through the political game. His timeline was much longer, during which he likely intended to endear himself to MC by demonstrating his worth, but then Aricellus died, and things had to be rushed, thus he over-extended himself before taking stock of the new situation (e.g., Lydia as a capable political woman, MC learning political maneuvering).

Dude, if anyone on your list, except for maybe Alessia, is still a virgin, you're doing it wrong... especially Lydia, who you pointed out is likely pregnant with MC's son.
My point is they were virgins before the MC, they've only been with him.

Yes, she is a bit of an alcoholic
Yeah, and Mount Everest is a bit of a hill. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and Raziel_8
Oct 10, 2022
I would like to ask, is the lewd scenes animated or just photos?
A tip for the future, if animated tag does not exist animation does not exist. Sometimes, very rarely, the tags can be missing but it only happens early on and for relatively smaller games.

For your question, there is no animation in the game.:)

Reactions: HiP1

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is it possible to get a full harem at some point, because right now there are some instances where adding someone to the harem puts someone else in the rejected list, will you still have the opportunity to accept them into the harem at a later time, the harem tutorial did say you could have second chances after rejecting someone once after all.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Is it possible to get a full harem at some point, because right now there are some instances where adding someone to the harem puts someone else in the rejected list, will you still have the opportunity to accept them into the harem at a later time, the harem tutorial did say you could have second chances after rejecting someone once after all.
Obviously accept everybody's personal offer/invites.
Accept Diana's offer to wed Dinah, and then in this update: accept Tulia's "message", and ask Diana about having both her and her daughter, and then the next update choose the Eastern faction. That appears to be the path to get everybody.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I've just started this game. It's interesting enough, but no animations at all. Have they added animations in later chapters?
no. up until the latest chapter, there is no animation. maybe now that he switched to unreal engine, he will consider it ?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
If Alessia has access to the information on who is doing/guilty of what back East, then if Lydia (and therefore Diana, who insists MC release Aristhenes immediately once she hears of his arrest) are indeed working with a rebel coalition, why then has Alessia risked allying herself with women she knows are traitors? From the conversation, Lydia and Diana also both know about Alessia's spy network before campaigning MC together, thus she either has to be spying for them, or they don't have any secrets that they would be concerned about Alessia divulging to MC after he chooses their faction. The recent arrest of Aristhenes demonstrates that an alliance with MC won't save you if treason is involved, and both women have a personal stake in Aristhenes' freedom. So all the solid evidence points to both Lydia and Diana being innocent of rebellion.

Also, in the prison, Aristhenes never denies any part of the "Use Isabella, Oust Marius, Control MC" plot, repeatedly doubling down on the genius of his grand scheme and that the kingdom could still be saved if MC restores his position. He's already awaiting execution, and even pleads with MC to get it over with before the revolt charges even come to light. When they do, however, he denies the charges, and insists on his innocence, even though said innocence will not change his desired fate: execution. If his family was involved, and he wanted to protect them, then he would confess, and claim that he was the only one involved, insisting that none of the family knew, or they did but refused Aristhenes' call to join.
His problem isn't treason, it's a one-track mind that therefore can't adjust to new information. Thus he can't be convinced that women can be effective in government (a sentiment shared by Aricellus, Felix, and I think Marius), or change his views that Marius will destroy Cadium, and that MC is not politically savvy enough to survive Capital politics. Therefore, he saw only one solution to protect Cadium's future: remove Marius, establish MC, and direct him through the political game. His timeline was much longer, during which he likely intended to endear himself to MC by demonstrating his worth, but then Aricellus died, and things had to be rushed, thus he over-extended himself before taking stock of the new situation (e.g., Lydia as a capable political woman, MC learning political maneuvering).
Actually, Lydia was part of the treason plan of Aristhenes, but MC bailed her out at the last second. Diana was most likely in on it, but we don't know if she actively supported it. Alessia is part of the east faction, being with those two to make the offer doesn't mean she associates with any scheme even if she knows something is cooking. Each invididual will be arrested, not the whole faction. She can still save herself easily by offering her services and pledge loyalty afterwards if the heat increases :) Also, once MC chooses the east, it doesn't matter that they plotted, because they wouldn't need to anymore. their plan was either break some eastern provinces apart from the kingdom or put MC on the throne. MC is now on the throne, they got what they wanted, and only lost one of the main leaders who was easily replaced by his granddaughter.

Aristhenes is a whole different game, he got double treason charges. :D There is a chance that the evidence of his part in the revolt was fabricated by the spy network to cut him off from the rest of the conspirators. MC used him as an example, anyway, to show what would happen to any traitor, without delay and assert his power. Whether Aristhenes was guilty or not for the revolt (which he most likely was, whatever he claims), it doesn't matter. Aristhenes' main issue was hubris, thinking he knew better than everyone, underestimating everyone, thinking he was irreplaceable.

Dude, if anyone on your list, except for maybe Alessia, is still a virgin, you're doing it wrong... especially Lydia, who you pointed out is likely pregnant with MC's son.
I'm pretty sure he meant that they were virgins at the start of the game, not the current state of the game, as it will vary depending on the choices of each player :)

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The change is also completely understandable, Marius is completely and utter inapt, everyone knows, including himself.
Pretty much everyone is predicting either a assisination on him, a civil war or a power struggle if he takes over and the probable excetution of him and his family should they succed.

The MC as a heroic general is popular and has his loyal army, which is quite literally his lifeline and likely that of his family, it's no surprise that he sucks up to him when he realises the situation is getting serious, like his father health problems and overal strange behavior.
the change began before the death of Marius' father. when Aricellus' health began showing bad signs, Marius was still busy trying to get rid of MC, undermining him during meetings, and blackmailing him in private. then the next days, he is suddenly super nice even throwing his sisters and other girls in MC's arms. maybe trying to push MC to take Estrid as wife instead of him, for the alliance offer, but it was far too sudden and too extreme a change, imo.
it's only after his father dies that he realizes that MC can be really useful, and that MC is still loyal to his family and to the kingdom, being overall a good guy. from then on, they are friends, even more after MC's "coup".

You are way overestimating Marius worth and that of the legitimacy he provides.
Aricellus took the throne after the previus king died, how much struggle there was is unknown, same for how many factions did aim for power or how stable the realm was, but overall he seems to be seen as a good ruler.

As for the assasination attempts, as king there are always those which want to see him gone legitimacy or not, and reason for the latest attempts are unknown.
It could be a external foe like Avila/Brennus, inside foes like the always present power hungry nobels, or the rising unrest in the east, or maybe one of his bastard sons which hates him...has little to do with how he came to power or how legitimate he is.

There was also said that the hereditary rule was abolished because too many poor rulers, so someone outside of the current royality taking over shouldn't be strange.
Then there is also the roman history, succesful military leaders which took over where rather commen and also welcome and popular with the population.

The royal family is popular to a degree, mainly in the west, and that wouldn't protect them from assasination attempts, and wouldn't protect them if Marius took over, as mentioned, good possibility they be all dead then soon after.

Marius is viewed as an utter catastrophe, pretty much by everyone, that there would be a civil war if he dies is really unlikely. I'd bet half the important people in the empire have plans of how to get rid of him.
On the other hand, the MC is popular by the people and has the loyalty of the military and good friends with Nicabar. Add to that due to foes like Brennus and Avila i bet most important factions would rather support him (like they do) and try to influence him, than try to start a conflict.
So i really doubt there would be any civil war....would there people which would try to get rid of him sure, but this will be the case either way, that is always the case of rulers, even more so if a new one takes over.

In the first place, if you argue that Aricellus had no legitimacy and that being the reason that people try to kill him, than obviously neither Marius, nor his daughters hold any legitimacy either and the same people would still try to get rid of the MC even if Marius is co-ruler, or try to kill Marius.
I didn't say there would be civil war. i said the opposite :) someone else did say it. I actually said, like you, that MC is enough right now to stop any idea of civil war as both sides support him.

Aricellus bought out his legitimacy over time, thanks to his supporters. so most people accepted him after a while. some people still didn't accept him, but they would not act on it. assassination attempts were possible but still rare. for the vast majority at the beginning of the story, the royal family now has legitimacy.
your arguments are interesting though, i like them, even if i don't agree with everything.

everyone sees Marius as a disaster, even himself :D sure, history showed that inheriting the crown is bad, but the law says that the king chooses his successor, and that dumb king still chose his son. the fault mainly lands at Aricellus' feet, and Helena's quite a bit too.
even if the same people targeting the king will target MC, he is pretty sure he can fight them off for now. co-ruling still provides many benefits and avoids tons of immediate issues, especially during critical times for the kingdom. :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't think I forget anything. You mentioned she had zero jealousy but if you call what happened jealousy then she had that from the beginning. When first time she accepted MC's advances, you literally forced to accept she will always be the first one. Twice if you mentioned Kaylan. Like I said pretty early in the game. When MC mentioned about Lydia date she immediately gets angry and only accepts the date when MC said she won't choose Lydia over her and gonna cancel the date. Around the mid-game, when MC mentioned Estrid she gets angry again and after reassurance from MC about she always be in-front of Estrid and Estrid marriage is mainly political she gets calmer. She is still okay with sharing MC, only thing she can't accept that she won't be the first one, so Lydia marrying MC before her makes her angry again. This is very consistent from the beginning, no change there.
Cup size don't matter that much if you drink whole bottle. Valentina and Cassia always mentioned her drinking, she constantly drinks from early game too. Nothing changed there too.
You said she has very good insight in the other characters but she could not even assess her lady-in-wait, Valentina or Marius. She was sure Marius was behind the assassination attempts, it turns out nothing. Most of the time, what she said either was not true or did not add anything valuable to what MC knew.

Like I said, she did not change much. MC, through him also we, started to learn more about her and saw her in clear light, that's about it. Situation around her changed though, so it helped us to have a better opinion on her.
you did forget...
all those things that you mention appear in the second half AFTER she begins changing.
Cassia and Valentina don't mention her drinking until the later chapters, after their father dies.
Aelinia wants to be first, it's understandable, all women do. But she is never worried about MC's other girls until the later chapters when she begins acting up and she is shown with the bigger cup. and the cup size does matter, it's a direct representation of how much she drinks. Before that huge cup appears, Aelinia is only shown drinking one or two glasses during dinner at most.
and wrong again, Aelinia assessed Lydia correctly in the first chapters, she valued Lydia's skills, even though her own mother hated Lydia and Aristhenes' relationship and influence on Lydia... Lydia actually respected Aelinia for that, they were close. and suddently, their relationship explodes just because.
the only one Aelinia couldn't assess correctly is indeed Valentina, but it's the same for everyone, even the dev himself :D Valentina's change is so extreme... even more so than Aelinia's and Lydia's.
She assessed Marius correctly. She was not the one that was sure that Marius was behind the assassination attempts. She only had doubts. MC was the one that pushed her to doubt her brother even more with the false accusation for the kidnapping. She told MC her brother was gay to explain his resistance to Estrid's offer, for one. She warned MC about Diana, and told him exactly how Dinah is. She told him how Aristhenes really is, how Cassiah really is, how Brennus really is, how her own father really is...

you forgot a lot dude. you might want to replay from the start

The chapter that Juliana arrived is not what matters in what I said though. She built that opinion of Valentina much before than even MC arrived. As I said, Valentina is always like that, when Juliana learned more about her she noticed that. Remember MC's reply to Juliana, he was not aware Valentina's potential. So we weren't aware it either. MC learned more about her, as we did. Her only change was on her maturity and she is still struggling with it.
I am not sure you are even aware what you say, she did not forced to travel. Like you said she was insistent and her wish granted by her father. Even Cassia admit she was the that instigated that. Like you said her skills started showing but that is exactly what I said, she did not change expect growing mature which is not huge change per se, she was always like that and she started to show that. Thus, I am not even sure what we are discussing you are literally saying what I said.
it does matter, a lot even. because it marks the beginning of the change for Valentina. before she arrives, all characters, even the MC, that have known Valentina for years, and seen her every single day, have described her as immature and nothing else.
and from the moment Juliana arrives, suddenly, Valentina's qualities came to the attention of the PLAYER. even Helena adds an anecdote, out of nowhere, as well as the goddess and cronut, to reinforce the change, and justify all that Valentina is now capable of, to the PLAYER. and that's the main issue right there. the chapter Juliana arrives resets everything that was told in the story for us, not the MC.
where did i say that she was forced to travel ?? I said she was sent away, and that was what she wanted. WIN WIN. how did you understand that she was forced from that ? you said that she had the courage to travel, I said that was not courage. she only wanted to go where MC was. didn't care about travelling or see the kingdom at all. there was no courage anywhere.

I did not forget but you did not even read what I wrote. If you read it again, I did not say he became nice because MC learned his secret. He was antagonising MC at the beginning because as he said he saw MC a threat to his reign. When he could not pacify MC and MC assert dominance over him, he changed his ways and tried to buy MC by offering any of his sisters. Even MC mentioned a few times nice Marius is worse than antagonising Marius. After that, when MC protected his father and them, found Cassia. He noticed MC was not a threat to him. He is not that clever so I assume Helena pushed him in that direction. After the lessons and MC saving him from Estrid, he started to become friendly to MC. As I said it, secret part comes really late in the game and after he became friendly to MC. Though, MC having that secret, at least subconsciously, effects him and he accepts MC's authority. One of the most important part of what I said, which you seemingly missed he noticed MC is the only protection he has right now. As MC said to Cassia, Marius and his whole family are under protection of MC. He knows that, Helena knows that, princesses know that so there is no reason for him to antagonise MC.
His change is not sudden or without a reason as I explained it twice already. You are saying there should a scene why he changed his behaviour but the scenes are all there, seems like you just missed them.

A small suggestion for you, before you dismiss others opinion and stuck to yours, read what they are saying. :)
wrong again. Marius didn't see MC as a threat to his reign at all... if anything, Aristhenes would be a much bigger threat. Marius was hostile for no reason other than being jealous that MC spent all his time on his sisters and didn't even spare a second to come and greet the heir. He was also jealous of MC's popularity. Marius doesn't care about ruling, and he took being the heir as granted no matter what happened or who came along, he can't feel threatened about that at all.
Marius was still hostile to MC even after Cassiah was saved. And the blackmail came after that... there is no explanation for his change in attitude towards MC, there should have been a scene that shows us why. if it's Helena and his sisters that scold him and demand that he becomes nice to MC, then there should be a scene for that. MC didn't "save" Marius from Estrid until his father died, so it's not that at all.
here is what you said, because you seem to want to distort the truth :
"Now, MC holds the reigns. He has very big secret, even though MC does not use it against him, he knows it's always a bargaining chip and also he is not that stupid, he is aware MC standing between him and whoever tried to assassinate his father. He has no real option."
clearly you imply that he gets nice because of the secret and mc protecting him, and he is forced to.
but he is not forced to be nice to MC, he was nice long before any of that happens too.
Marius doesn't "notice MC is the only protection he has right now", MC has to tell him to his face when MC takes over as a ruler. Before that, Marius had no idea. He had a false sense of security and took it for granted because MC did his job well.
So i'll double down saying the change is very sudden. it begins during the first training, and is confirmed during the party. it's so sudden that it's creepy.

I read every single word you write, that's the minimum you should do when people take the time to write and reply. but it seems you are projecting your own issue here.
I don't dismiss your opinion, I dismiss your false statements when there are facts that contradicts them. if they were just your opinions, I would just say that I disagree with them. You make sound arguments, but they are not based on correct facts. it seems you base everything from a distant memory of the game events and your interpretation of missing parts and present them as factual.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yes, she is a bit of an alcoholic and she is also showing that she is power hungry, at first I thought she would make a good Queen, but now I know that would not be a wise decision.
we were all fooled ! such a huge bait and switch :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yeah, not a good idea imo. Also one of her problems is that she thinks she has good ideas for the betterment of Caudium and how well she would be doing as ruler, want to be like Avila etc...except the realm doesn't accept female rulers or her radical ideas, her in power with her ideas would likely go down as well as Marius in power, if not even poorer.

But honestly her bitching and demanding attitude is what really annoys me, she behaves like the sun shines out of her ass (yet she hasn't done/provided anything of value, nor shown any qualitys which would make me want to choose her as queen), her being an alcoholic and losing her temper doesn't help.
her ideas could be good, and she won't necessarily make the laws all by herself. she would push for them through MC, and being Queen would allow her to have a bigger influence over the commoners and nobles and use herself as an example to the people for those ideas, as well as having huge lobbying and propaganda potential.
we would need to know her actual ideas before we rule them out completely :D
and her temper can be an asset for the king, if she directs it towards the right people and not at MC. A strong queen, that does not always need her king to solve issues and resolve disputes, is valuable.

but her drinking though... :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Another example is Marius, some say he changed too quickly. He did not, he has a goal that is being a king and giving safety for the people who care. He is hostile against everyone who he sees a threat to that, friendly to people supports them. He saw MC as a threat then acted accordingly then noticed MC was not a threat, so he changed his attitude. If MC align with East and choose let's say Lydia as his Queen then Marius will start to hostile towards MC again. He will become a thorn in his side and a problem he has to deal with.

While I started to create another brick, let's talk about Aelinia. She has a goal, being a prominent Queen. Anything works against this is a threat for her. She was okay with plotting against his father by aligning herself with Lydia. She was okay with sharing MC, she still is. Though, when Lydia married MC before her that is a threat for her being the Queen, that is why she lost it to both MC then to Lydia. If MC chooses her as his Queen she'll become early chapters Aelinia over again. So she did not change, circumstances did and she is acting accordingly.

For Cassia, I think people gonna be extremely surprise with her next chapter. Her goal is becoming the Queen and gaining everyone's admiration. If she notice she is not getting any of that then she will be mad at MC. We will probably see bigger response than Aelinia or any others. I am sure after her angry response, people will say she changed too much. Though she would not, she will be just acting according to her character.
Bro... that just shows how little you understand about the characters and what happened.

Marius did NOT care at all about being king. it was repeated ad nauseum. he only cared about having fun, being at parties, and being with his lover. he took being the king as granted, as it is being FORCED on him by his parents. he even had a deal with his sister to abdicate and give her the power through her husband... OMG dude. did you miss all that ? if he cared even a little, he would take his lessons seriously and actively participate in ruling the kingdom. he is forced every single time to attend. When his father died, all the seriousness of his situation hit him all at once along with the mourning and grieving, and he was taken by surprise. he was not ready at all. and everyone, himself including, knows that he would be a disaster king because he was not prepared and never took it seriously.

again you're wrong about something about Aelinia here... She didn't align herself with Lydia at all. she ordered Lydia to come with her, that's completely different. She wanted to convince MC to become the next king and make her queen. she didn't want to join Lydia. Lydia even confirmed it. Aelinia had her own thing going.

Why would people be surprised by Cassiah ? she has always been shown as being entitled, attention-loving, egotistic, and superficial. nothing new. she got mad at MC several times when she doesn't get what she wants. The only change we got is how she tries to mend her relationship with her sister, and she actively tries to share MC. but that is easily explained by how MC told her he didn't like "that side of her".

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Honestly not sure if Marius ever wanted to be king, he never cared about learning anything usful for it, and he is aware that him being gay would be a major problem. I think it was also stated early on that his hostile behavior was encouraged by his advisors. I think if you let him retire in some villa with his lover and no worries about money or his family he would be up for it.

I wouldn't fo as far as calling Valentina a genius, she is clever and has Anna's blessing. Anna took care of Valentina after the MC complained (and many players). The same is for her political allies, yeah she toured the kingdom years prior, but i don't think that would be enough that any governor would so willingly help her, so if anything they support the MC not her.
Personaly i'd say she had hidden talants and was always clever , but i'd rather praise Anna for taking care of her, than believe she was always that hidden genius.

I think in Aelinia's case it's simply she was portrait from a different angle early on, more sympathetic.
Like she wasn't shown to be an alcoholic at every chance (like in the last several updates you will have problems finding a scene with her where she isn't downing a bottle), or bitching around all the time... she was mad with Marius and i'd say that was justified as he behaved early on, and at least she tried being helpfull, nothing of that recently.

Cassia already is a really spoiled, arrogant, narcissistic annoyance, with nothing but her looks going for her.
She also complains since the beging if she doesn't get the attention she wants, or if a other women is shown more.
So yeah that ain't no character change :ROFLMAO:
200% bro !

Oct 10, 2022
you did forget...
all those things that you mention appear in the second half AFTER she begins changing.
Cassia and Valentina don't mention her drinking until the later chapters, after their father dies.
Aelinia wants to be first, it's understandable, all women do. But she is never worried about MC's other girls until the later chapters when she begins acting up and she is shown with the bigger cup. and the cup size does matter, it's a direct representation of how much she drinks. Before that huge cup appears, Aelinia is only shown drinking one or two glasses during dinner at most.
and wrong again, Aelinia assessed Lydia correctly in the first chapters, she valued Lydia's skills, even though her own mother hated Lydia and Aristhenes' relationship and influence on Lydia... Lydia actually respected Aelinia for that, they were close. and suddently, their relationship explodes just because.
the only one Aelinia couldn't assess correctly is indeed Valentina, but it's the same for everyone, even the dev himself :D Valentina's change is so extreme... even more so than Aelinia's and Lydia's.
She assessed Marius correctly. She was not the one that was sure that Marius was behind the assassination attempts. She only had doubts. MC was the one that pushed her to doubt her brother even more with the false accusation for the kidnapping. She told MC her brother was gay to explain his resistance to Estrid's offer, for one. She warned MC about Diana, and told him exactly how Dinah is. She told him how Aristhenes really is, how Cassiah really is, how Brennus really is, how her own father really is...

you forgot a lot dude. you might want to replay from the start

it does matter, a lot even. because it marks the beginning of the change for Valentina. before she arrives, all characters, even the MC, that have known Valentina for years, and seen her every single day, have described her as immature and nothing else.
and from the moment Juliana arrives, suddenly, Valentina's qualities came to the attention of the PLAYER. even Helena adds an anecdote, out of nowhere, as well as the goddess and cronut, to reinforce the change, and justify all that Valentina is now capable of, to the PLAYER. and that's the main issue right there. the chapter Juliana arrives resets everything that was told in the story for us, not the MC.
where did i say that she was forced to travel ?? I said she was sent away, and that was what she wanted. WIN WIN. how did you understand that she was forced from that ? you said that she had the courage to travel, I said that was not courage. she only wanted to go where MC was. didn't care about travelling or see the kingdom at all. there was no courage anywhere.

wrong again. Marius didn't see MC as a threat to his reign at all... if anything, Aristhenes would be a much bigger threat. Marius was hostile for no reason other than being jealous that MC spent all his time on his sisters and didn't even spare a second to come and greet the heir. He was also jealous of MC's popularity. Marius doesn't care about ruling, and he took being the heir as granted no matter what happened or who came along, he can't feel threatened about that at all.
Marius was still hostile to MC even after Cassiah was saved. And the blackmail came after that... there is no explanation for his change in attitude towards MC, there should have been a scene that shows us why. if it's Helena and his sisters that scold him and demand that he becomes nice to MC, then there should be a scene for that. MC didn't "save" Marius from Estrid until his father died, so it's not that at all.
here is what you said, because you seem to want to distort the truth :
clearly you imply that he gets nice because of the secret and mc protecting him, and he is forced to.
but he is not forced to be nice to MC, he was nice long before any of that happens too.
Marius doesn't "notice MC is the only protection he has right now", MC has to tell him to his face when MC takes over as a ruler. Before that, Marius had no idea. He had a false sense of security and took it for granted because MC did his job well.
So i'll double down saying the change is very sudden. it begins during the first training, and is confirmed during the party. it's so sudden that it's creepy.

I read every single word you write, that's the minimum you should do when people take the time to write and reply. but it seems you are projecting your own issue here.
I don't dismiss your opinion, I dismiss your false statements when there are facts that contradicts them. if they were just your opinions, I would just say that I disagree with them. You make sound arguments, but they are not based on correct facts. it seems you base everything from a distant memory of the game events and your interpretation of missing parts and present them as factual.
Look dude I am no longer gonna discuss things with you because you clearly not reading and also did not have any grasp for the game. Go play the game again, if you have enough comprehensive skill, which is doubtful, you may see what I told.

So what is your response to this,
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0010.png

I can find a proof for everything I said and can disclaim everything you said but I am not gonna do a deep analysis for you. Play the game yourself maybe this time whatever the chances are slim you may understand it.

Oh btw here's another proof for your non existent reason for his attitude change.
screenshot0007.png
And please don't say this is in the late game because this is literally the first time Marius appear in the game.

Here's the offer too,
screenshot0011.png
If you don't remember what he wants btw, a way out for him to not to marry Estrid. Which MC delivers that.

Here's where he try to buy MC by offering his sisters,
screenshot0012.png

I don't understand why you are so hostile since the first reply, or you are disrespectful to others. You are clearly wrong, why you need to feel like to say "wrong again, you don't remember, go play the game etc." You are the one not remembering the game, it's not a crime, you can admit you are misremembering some, or did not understand others but I will not accept such a disdainful attitude.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes