a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pregnancy are not really tracked for now. creampies are only notifications.
kings need heirs, so you could guess that there should be pregnancy content. only the dev knows for sure though. people herecan only hope.
Creampies are being tracked. ToBeAKing 2024-02-21 19-52-29-50.jpg
I hope there is going to be pregnancy and pregnancy sex to go with it.

Reactions: gojira667 and HiP1

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
I don't believe Flavia hate MC, she seem to dislike men who lust after women for only sex. Knowing MC is seeing Eliana and how MC invite her out and with how she distrust men and to my guess men with power, she believe MC is only after her for sex. MC is confuse by her angry response without knowing the reason when he spoke with Princess Valentina and Katerina.
Remember from meeting with Tullia in the tavern that Flavia was a daughter of senator and was put out on the street. I believe she may have encounter soldiers which may even been Felix who's may have try taken advantage of her at her lowest.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think Aelinia did not change that much. The things people find annoying was always there. She is always a heavy drinker, she has always had bad ideas for what's going around her, also she has always had high regards for herself i.e. King Brennus situation, check how she talks about him.
i think you forgot how Aelinia was at first. she only had a single glass of wine when MC was in the room. and a small glass, not a huge cup like now. she was not annoying at all, she had a strong personality, stubborn for sure, but calm, collected and mature. and she had very good insight in the other characters, and provided relevant and accurate information to the MC. she had progressive political ideas but was willing to compromise. she is the first princess of the biggest kingdom in the world, it is a given that she would have high esteem and pride for herself. also, she had zero jealousy.
but now all that is gone over night. very extreme change.

I don't expect too much change from Cassia, only Valentina's effect. She was raised that way.
As I see it, like Juliana said, those traits of Valentina was always there. After all, she was the only one who had the courage of travelling the kingdom, she was always a bookworm etc. Her immaturity was blocking her to shine and after she became more mature her true self started to showing.
Yeah, Juliana introduced the fact that Valentina is book smart, Helena added that her daughter has a massive memory. but those were the beginning of the change. remember which chapter Juliana arrived ? :)
Valentina was not really immature, i think, it's just that she spoke her mind without a filter, and that irritated people.
and she didn't have the "courage" to travel the kingdom, she was sent away so she could meet MC, because she was obsessed with him, and she was annoying everyone by constantly talking about him. she got what she wanted, and everyone was relieved, win/win.
and her skills began showing because MC was next to her daily, so she could focus on actually helping and supporting him, instead of having fantasies about him.

All in all, I think the changes everyone talking about are not exactly true. We did not know the characters so our only opinion of them was coming from others which they are clearly stayed the same. People are saying they are annoyed by Helena for her actions towards Valentina but it did not have any change from the start. She always like that but once we met the real Valentina we noticed how unfair Helena is. So nothing changed, expect maybe Cassia becoming more kind and Valentina becoming more mature, we just learned who they really are.
Helena was portrayed as harassing Valentina much more heavily after Valentina's change... at the beginning, we barely saw the queen, but when we did, she said things very diplomatically, politically correctness was a must. Now she overtly insults her own daughter in front of MC. the change is massive, again.
I think you forgot how it was at the start. there is a clear shift once the maturity lessons began in the story.

This is also did not change. He saw MC as a threat to so he tried to outmanoeuvre him, if MC assert dominance when Marius antagonised him he tried to buy MC by offering any of her sisters then when nothing worked he tried to blackmail him. The brief blackmail period was so clear, King was ready to skin MC alive. Now, MC holds the reigns. He has very big secret, even though MC does not use it against him, he knows it's always a bargaining chip and also he is not that stupid, he is aware MC standing between him and whoever tried to assassinate his father. He has no real option. I also think Helena influenced him to be more cordial with MC. So he is not a pet of MC but pet of Helena. We do need to get rid of him but in due time, no immediate danger.
you really forgot tons of stuff... Marius began being nice to MC long before MC found out his secret. again, the change is massive and very sudden, for no reason at all. it was as if Marius suddenly fell in love with MC for no reason at all, even though we know that's not the case. now, Marius is nice because he thinks of MC as a friend, an accomplice even, not because he is forced to. his behavior clearly shows that.
it would have been better if there was a scene that shows why Marius changed his behavior.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Been years since I last played this, last time I apparently downloaded it was back in April 2021 and I don't think I played that update, don't have my old saves anymore, guess I'll restart. Or download it and then not play it for another three years.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It really feels like I need to replay the entire game to better get a handle on the whiplash from the character development redirects.

I went into this episode still holding on to Aelinia being a safe Queen choice but she seems more and more mercurial and unreliable.

Also, since the majority of this chapter was a partial list of who should get the 3 villa bedroom slots, what that means should be better telegraphed and explained. Are they faction related? More sex scenes? Are they all independent, or would specific combos have particular strengths/weaknesses? Should we be concerned with spies/assassins when making the choices? Is this dynamic going to be directly related to harem cohesion? The whole situation seems rather arbitrary and underdeveloped.

Making the villa his home away from home definitely gives an edge to the Eastern faction since many of its members would be familiar with the property and its secrets. Good way to get a game over if you piss them off.
I was lucky and played the game for the first time this week just as chapter 11 dropped.
So for me, Aelinia feels like a completely different character in the last few chapters compared to the first half
if you have the time, you definitely should replay from the start.
she went from being a very strong queen candidate even long before there was hope of MC being the king, down to being a drunk that has a tempter with very questionable decisions.
literal bait and switch :D

yeah the villa choice is very confusing. we needed more transparency to make that choice.
we don't even know if we can change our mind later.
for now, it seems to be selecting our 3 favorites, and hoping they can live together for your sake :D while also proudly announcing the other girls are just side fucks xD even the ones you are married to.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the dev said it was because of size... only he knows the truth.
but yes, the chapter felt shorter than the previous chapters since chapter 6. before the 6thn the chapters were rather short.

the west is just the old noble families trying to cling to power. the senate has no power, but they can still use propaganda to annoy MC. so the only thing they really offer is not to make MC's life difficult. in exchange, they want to share a part of MC's power... just lol. and being a senate, they wouldn't be able to agree among themselves when they discuss issues and projects. they bring zero benefits. i don't know how the dev sees them.

She is an option, but that also means she is a competition for Lydia, so even if Lydia didn't hold a grudge, she would never bring up the name of a competitor as a queen option :D Isabella's father is the one pushing the other eastern provinces to break from the kingdom, so he is close to the others, i'm pretty sure :)

Flavia hates MC too, because MC is a friend of Felix.
And what about the Nord woman? I forgot her name.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ello!
Untrue, King Aricellus was once a soldier and General who overthrow the Throne. He became Royalty due to being Crown as well marry to a high Noblewoman. MC have the same background as Aricellus, once MC is Crown he Will become Royalty himself and marry one of the Princesses or high born Noblewomen is given bonus to his rule.
As for Marius as I already wrote, his important to MC is mostly cause his the Heir and the current Royal family is popular with the Kingdom people. Your right about King Aricellus had too many assassins after him and I want to believe our MC notice it would happen to him if he remove Marius from the Throne so instead took to the idea of co-Ruler which was given by Princess Valentina even tho she wanted the MC to rule alone knowing Marius will stupidly ruin the Kingdom to which she is right.
no, you don't get it.
it doesn't matter if they put a crown on your head. if some people don't agree with your taking over the throne, then they will target you. Aricellus didn't have legitimacy when he took the crown by force. The previous king didn't choose him as his successor, and he was not the heir. He used his army to take over, and used his wealthy supporters to buy as many haters as possible. Also, Aricellus was already married to Helena long before he even thought of taking the throne. so his marriage didn't add anything.
by keeping Marius, MC avoids all that, he gets legitimacy to rule, as his excuse is he is helping to grow the real chosen successor to become a great ruler. People know and trust MC because of his accomplishments. and the fact he didn't remove Marius adds to the illusion that MC doesn't really want power and is just there to help. Also, MC will marry the sister of the "real" ruler, who is also the daughter of the previous king, so he gets double royalty bonus, thus increasing his legitimacy by a lot.

Reactions: Umariel

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ello!
I don't believe Flavia hate MC, she seem to dislike men who lust after women for only sex. Knowing MC is seeing Eliana and how MC invite her out and with how she distrust men and to my guess men with power, she believe MC is only after her for sex. MC is confuse by her angry response without knowing the reason when he spoke with Princess Valentina and Katerina.
Remember from meeting with Tullia in the tavern that Flavia was a daughter of senator and was put out on the street. I believe she may have encounter soldiers which may even been Felix who's may have try taken advantage of her at her lowest.
She didn't know Felix before the scene with MC at the tavern.
We don't know if Felix did or say something after that scene.
She hates MC even if he is not interested in Eliana.
At first she also thought that MC was already betrothed to Isabella, but once that was cleared up, she didn't change her mind. (though she doesn't know MC could be married or betrothed to many other girls xD )
There is clearly a misunderstanding in her mind. But it's only to make it a slow burn for the player.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
But what's the reason we can't side with her and make her queen?
you can. but politically, tons of people would dislike having a foreigner as queen.
and it could create issues with succession later.
though it could help fortify the alliance with the Danes, I think. and a potential play for the Danes throne down the line :D
some factions mention her as an option and argue for and against it.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
no, you don't get it.
it doesn't matter if they put a crown on your head. if some people don't agree with your taking over the throne, then they will target you. Aricellus didn't have legitimacy when he took the crown by force. The previous king didn't choose him as his successor, and he was not the heir. He used his army to take over, and used his wealthy supporters to buy as many haters as possible. Also, Aricellus was already married to Helena long before he even thought of taking the throne. so his marriage didn't add anything.
by keeping Marius, MC avoids all that, he gets legitimacy to rule, as his excuse is he is helping to grow the real chosen successor to become a great ruler. People know and trust MC because of his accomplishments. and the fact he didn't remove Marius adds to the illusion that MC doesn't really want power and is just there to help. Also, MC will marry the sister of the "real" ruler, who is also the daughter of the previous king, so he gets double royalty bonus, thus increasing his legitimacy by a lot.
Ello!
I believe you just overwrite your own words. Queen Helena family was a power supporter to King Aricellus rise to the Throne and Helena did have a huge influence over Aricellus when he was a General. On top of that she from a Noble family which pretty much give her the rights for Royalty. Ofcause it also true Aricellus had a military power backing him as well.
I don't know if you read much history but a person wearing a Crown is a sigh of Power and Authority. Which is why throughout history every Monarchs wear one sort of Crowns. When the populations see a person in power wear a Crown is to be Respect and Obedience. And most of all it mark the person and it's family Royalty amount Nobility. Since this game follow the Roman Era and the most famous general we all know from history, Julius Caesar wore a Laurels Crown as the sight of his power and many Roman Emperor follow suit.
No I don't believe that is the reason MC is co-Ruler with Marius cause he have legitimacy. The only person believe Marius rights to rule as legitimacy is Marius himself and his sister Princess Cassia. MC himself say he will become King for the Kingdom well being and of the people.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
But what's the reason we can't side with her and make her queen?
Ello!
As of right now with the story mostly focus on the kingdom Factions of Caudium. Since Princess Estrid is of the Danes Kingdom who's came to make an alliance with the Kingdom of Caudium by marrying Marius which he disagree with. At the moment the option to make anyone Queen is still up in the air but I also hope she also become a candidate for Queen since she actually my favorite love interest follow by Princess Valentina. Since she became MC betrothed(player choice) we will be seeing the Danes Kingdom in the future.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ello!
As of right now with the story mostly focus on the kingdom Factions of Caudium. Since Princess Estrid is of the Danes Kingdom who's came to make an alliance with the Kingdom of Caudium by marrying Marius which he disagree with. At the moment the option to make anyone Queen is still up in the air but I also hope she also become a candidate for Queen since she actually my favorite love interest follow by Princess Valentina. Since she became MC betrothed(player choice) we will be seeing the Danes Kingdom in the future.
Well, I don't want her(Estrid) marryin anyone except the MC.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
She didn't know Felix before the scene with MC at the tavern.
We don't know if Felix did or say something after that scene.
She hates MC even if he is not interested in Eliana.
At first she also thought that MC was already betrothed to Isabella, but once that was cleared up, she didn't change her mind. (though she doesn't know MC could be married or betrothed to many other girls xD )
There is clearly a misunderstanding in her mind. But it's only to make it a slow burn for the player.
Ello!
By how she reacted toward Felix and how she doesn't want to talk to MC about it, I like to believe she know of Felix before the meeting in the tavern. Like I wrote, she seem to dislike men who's lust after women for sex and she know MC relationship with Eliana and believe MC would cheat and unfaithful by courting her. It's not of hateful toward MC but more of distrust men in power or men in uniform. Your right about the misunderstanding and because of her hateful toward lusty men she doesn't want to listen to reason but her own.
As for Felix himself he is a mystery to me there isn't much story of him yet. He seem like a royal soldiers and work hard to help solve Aristhenes case but that is all.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Well, I don't want her(Estrid) marryin anyone except the MC.
Ello!
I doubt she would once she is accepted into your Harem. But like I wrote marrying will probably be by your choice when the time come to choosing a queen. Let just hope ITRoy remember to have her as a candidate.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ello!
I doubt she would once she is accepted into your Harem. But like I wrote marrying will probably be by your choice when the time come to choosing a queen. Let just hope ITRoy remember to have her as a candidate.
I only had her. Now I'm restartin and she'll be the only one again. So, no harem.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ello!
I believe you just overwrite your own words. Queen Helena family was a power supporter to King Aricellus rise to the Throne and Helena did have a huge influence over Aricellus when he was a General. On top of that she from a Noble family which pretty much give her the rights for Royalty. Ofcause it also true Aricellus had a military power backing him as well.
I don't know if you read much history but a person wearing a Crown is a sigh of Power and Authority. Which is why throughout history every Monarchs wear one sort of Crowns. When the populations see a person in power wear a Crown is to be Respect and Obedience. And most of all it mark the person and it's family Royalty amount Nobility. Since this game follow the Roman Era and the most famous general we all know from history, Julius Caesar wore a Laurels Crown as the sight of his power and many Roman Emperor follow suit.
No I don't believe that is the reason MC is co-Ruler with Marius cause he have legitimacy. The only person believe Marius rights to rule as legitimacy is Marius himself and his sister Princess Cassia. MC himself say he will become King for the Kingdom well being and of the people.
no, i don't think you get it.
wearing a crown would only work on the commoners, and those don't care who the king is and how they got on the throne, and they don't make plans to assassinate the king... and even for the commoners, just seeing someone with a crown doesn't really mean anything unless that person is recognized as the king by everyone else.
it means the king needs the supports of prominent people to legitimize his rule.
just taking a crown by force and putting it on your head would not do anything.
Aricellus being married to Helena was far from being enough. just being married to a girl from a noble family doesn't amount to much. she is just a woman, and in that era and that country, it's nothing. having the support of her family also is far from enough. she brought Tullia's family onboard too, and many other influential and wealthy people little by little. There was competition for the throne at the time, as Diana said she bet on the wrong guy and it cost her huge amount of time and money.

also, just being a noble doesn't give you any right to become royalty. those are two very different things, especially in the world of the game.
in that world, you get legitimacy by being chosen as the successor by the king. even if you're not a noble, even if you're not from the family of the king. even if you're unfit to rule. it's about belief, it's the law. but even if you have legitimacy, it doesn't mean people will cooperate and follow you, or obey you...
MC doesn't have legitimacy but he has literally everything else. power, support, faith and trust from everyone.
by keeping Marius, he has both legitimacy, the right to rule, and the actual power to do so. he avoids altogether any other power struggle to get the throne if he removed Marius. because if he did, people would rightfully contest his right to be on the throne and challenge it for themselves, as well as "righteously" plan to assassinate him at the same time.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
I only had her. Now I'm restartin and she'll be the only one again. So, no harem.
Ello!
Well it is your own choice how you play, but there really isn't much story with her yet. By deny everyone of the current storyline you may miss out the plot of the game. Anyway, goodluck and have fun:D.

Reactions: Dark Silence
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes