Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Pregnancy is being talked about many times in this game so far and creampies are being tracked.

So is there going to be pregnancy or pregnant content in this game???
You would think so, especially considering the MC’s patron goddess is goddess of fertility.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah he got better, still him as co-ruler is in my opinion just a handicap, adds risks and brings no merit...in the really short time all he did was being indiscret with his lover and making utter morronic propositions as splitting the empire in east and west...cause that worked so good the first time.
Honestly if he doesn't want to rule why bother, just let him retire in some villa out of sight, if his affair got out that would be more damaging and bring more chaos then if he would die on some battlefield.

And as, i think Tullia, said everyone with a brain knows that the MC is the ruler not Marius (which is not popular at all).
If the MC shows he is still close with the royal family or marries one of the princesses i don't think anyone would care, the east doesn't seem to care about the royal family either way and there is no hereditary rule, like the former king was not royality but a military commander before becomming the king a couple of years before the story started.
Ello!
I believe he doesn't completely let go of the Throne cause his the heir and that what expected of him. The surprise on his face when MC mention of co-ruling. Ofcause MC could easily take the Throne for himself as he pretty much have supports from people in power, but from our action in MC and his character he is trying his hardest not to cause a civil war between the East and the West which Marius pay no attention to. Also the reason why MC trying to delay the choices of picking a Factions to side with as much as possible. I also see in the story for reason why MC still give power of the Throne to Marius, mostly due to how popular the Royal family is to the people.
True marrying one of the Princess will also give MC rights of Royalty to the Throne. Not all of the East hate the Royal family as a few of Eastern Governor have support Princess Valentina upon her father death, just those eastern hate to western cause of family feud or trade. I admit and agree Marius affair with his lover have cause MC no short of headache which may cause a problem in the future and surprise MC make light of it the second time he caught him. I hope ITRoy give us a choice to be more hard on Marius ignore MC for the first time.
Edit- As for Tullia, I believe in my opinion what she really after is to bring power back to the Noble family and have the Senate rise to power that equal to the king. Which I believe what The Eastern Faction is after and that was part of Aristhenes plan, control the Royal family while being the power of the Kingdom.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Allying with the east seems better (considering the war going on there), but are any of the 3 princesses on the east faction's side?
No, they're all West. In the East you have the likes of Lydia coming from a prominent family including various dignitaries, Dinah/Diana with the largest merchant company, thereby lots of money, influence, and connections, Alessa and her spies, and Isabella as the daughter of one of the governors.

Oct 10, 2022
''Valentina is the only option for the Queen''
Not gonna happen, neither her mother or her sisters :eek:

Well Valentina our gods choosen and Lydia make probably the best ones, objectively speaking...but yeah, i don't like either, so i'd go for Estrid, Kaylan or Eliana (our lovely bar wench) :LOL:

Yeah the west-faction provides nothing but empty promisses and 'subtle' threats, from a organization which has barely, if any power and most don't really care about. Not to mention their queen selection just sucks, it's the worst of all 3 factions, the only possitive is that they don't mind a queen from the military faction if they are allied.

But yeah, Valentina was a rather disliked character early on, so roy gave her ''some'' character growth...which is a good idea, in theory.
Started as the childish, single minded MC fangirl, which no one took serious and married to her was more viewed as punishment.
Now she is a you mentioned a deus ex machina character. Good fighter all of sudden, has political allies which actually did send her funds (just in case it's needed, bevor the king even died) + promisse of support of several provincial governors, intelligent and has knowledge of politics, history..., favored by Anna, comes with a loyal Tamura, which offers to train superior cavalry etc...i mean, speaking about going a bit overboard in just a few days.

On the other hand the rest of the family took a real nosedive imo.

Helena, never was a fan of that old hag, but how she treats Valentina (especialy in the last 2 or 3 updates) really makes me want to give her a good bitch slap or two...and i'm not even a Valentina fan, althought she got way more sympathetic the last couple of updates.

Cassia...''I have other intelligence. Fashion intelligence...''
I mean, do you even need to add something there, she's a trophy wife at best...a bitchy, arrogant and narcissistic one, her only interests are her social standing and to waste money...obviously also completely lacks in anything to be a good support for the MC or the empire.

Aelinia, started out really good, sympathetic, intelligent and with knowledge about the empire, i liked her early on...than she started with her constant bitching, making demands, and became a alcoholic, i mean, whenever you see her she is downing a bottle, followed by more bitching as soon as something doesn't go her way...and i agree with Lydia, she's way to sure of her own brilliance.
As for her knowledge about ruling, i'd say she can't read the room.

Marius...i really hope we can depose of that little shit. Ideally something like an unfortunate accident on some military campaign...you know, arrow in the knee, followed by a sword through his neck
Second option would be Kaylan, a relatively safe choice but there is no fucking way of Estrid being the Queen. It's too dangerous for Cadium. If MC ever try to choose another wife's off-spring as an heir, then there will be a war. Cadium as other characters told is the biggest and strongest kingdom but Danes are second. As MC said their lands are vast and cruel which makes them unconquerable or too costly to try it. Letting another kingdom have a claim on throne is disastrous.

You seems to miss 2 assumption I made, first one we can choose a Queen from a faction but can align with another one. Second, Roy did not forget about provincial support of Valentina.

If first one is not correct then there is no need to discuss any western faction candidate. MC should align with East&Grachhi and end both Marius and Senate then further cull the power of West to replace them with Grachhi. So MC needs to choose a Queen amongs East&Grachhi candidates. Putting Lydia to such a powerful position is a handicap for MC, her family is already too powerful and if MC choose her, one misstep and MC become a puppet of them. So Kaylan would be perfect candidate. Or if you really wanna go for safest option, Dinah. If dev not gonna retcon anything for her, she would stay as a passive Queen and won't be a hindrance for MC. It could have been dangerous because she is kinda easily manipulated but her deep despise to her mother can prevent her ruled by her mother. All MC needs to do be vary of that and stop any influence from her mother in its track. Eliana cute and all but MC is already lowborn if he chooses a Queen lowborn bar wench, then his rule will be short one and Marius with the support of West faction will sideline him in near future.

If second one became reality and dev backtracks from huge support to Valentina from East then even with all the benefits, she cannot worth for choosing western candidate to east&grachhi alliance. You can find a replacement for each of her upsides in other alliance. Maybe Tamura can't be replaceable but that's about it.

As I see it, Aelina is almost like Cersei from Game of Thrones. She is too sure of herself but she is rarely correct. She and whole Western faction think she has political prowess but in reality it's the area she most lack of. Even Cassia is better than her in that area because at least Cassia can be persuadable. She is too stubborn, too stuck with her own ideas, too stuck to her own importance. When you think about Helena, Cassia, Aelina, Tullia and what west faction was offering . Late-king was hell of a person to keep the kingdom intact.

So in my opinion, best option for MC is choosing Valentina and then double crossing Western faction. Why not others from Western faction? For Helena, she is simply cannot be trusted. She is too involved with Tullia and whatever she represents and Tullia plays with her like a puppet. If I am correct, Western faction was behind entire charade. As Tullia confessed she was the one who brought MC from front. Helena thinks she is the one but it was Tullia. Helena helped at every corner to MC, especially with her daughters. MC was in deep shit with late-king but Helena assured king for each time and saved his skin. West was probably aware of the Eastern plot, so they acted before East can act and brought MC to replace the king, they goad him for it. Also Helena trying to use her sexuality is pathetic at best. If you say Lydia as a potential candidate to Helena, you'd see what I mean. So choosing Helena is directly playing to western hand, not the best option. Choosing Aelina is too dangerous. She is too stupid to realise she is stupid and can cause MC's downfall before he even starts playing the game. Cassia is runner up to Valentina, she is not involved in anything as far as we know. She can be easily convinced and she is open to MC's suggestions. So choosing her would be a safe alternative. Like you said she is a trophy wife and would be an eye-candy Queen. She won't bring anything positive but she won't bring anything negative either. Valentina the best option for western faction. I don't wanna repeat my last post but as a summary. She has political prowess, she has the support of both west and east also Grachhi is okay with her. So at least for a short term, MC can be sure of all three factions support. She has the favour of main goddess of Cadium, most likely because Anna is same with her family as Valentina. Extremely successful, never appreciated. She is the most loyal one among the LIs. So no need to expect a knife in the back from her. She is bringing Tamura, which is the best possible solution to Eastern problem. Send an army to end Avila's force, give the land to Tamura with some self-authority and let them protect the Eastern border. A buffer zone to the kingdom. While East border is protected with no support from throne, go deal with North. It's already at boiling point.

Last edited:

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
No, they're all West. In the East you have the likes of Lydia coming from a prominent family including various dignitaries, Dinah/Diana with the largest merchant company, thereby lots of money, influence, and connections, Alessa and her spies, and Isabella as the daughter of one of the governors.
Then it seems like I'm going to be making my princess/future queen very unhappy!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Second option would be Kaylan, a relatively safe choice but there is no fucking way of Estrid being the Queen. It's too dangerous for Cadium. If MC ever try to choose another wife's off-spring as an heir, then there will be a war. Cadium as other characters told is the biggest and strongest kingdom but Danes are second. As MC said their lands are vast and cruel which makes them unconquerable or too costly to try it. Letting another kingdom have a claim on throne is disastrous.

You seems to miss 2 assumption I made, first one we can choose a Queen from a faction but can align with another one. Second, Roy did not forget about provincial support of Valentina.

If first one is not correct then there is no need to discuss any western faction candidate. MC should align with East&Grachhi and end both Marius and Senate then further cull the power of West to replace them with Grachhi. So MC needs to choose a Queen amongs East&Grachhi candidates. Putting Lydia to such a powerful position is a handicap for MC, her family is already too powerful and if MC choose her, one misstep and MC become a puppet of them. So Kaylan would be perfect candidate. Or if you really wanna go for safest option, Dinah. If dev not gonna retcon anything for her, she would stay as a passive Queen and won't be a hindrance for MC. It could have been dangerous because she is kinda easily manipulated but her deep despise to her mother can prevent her ruled by her mother. All MC needs to do be vary of that and stop any influence from her mother in its track. Eliana cute and all but MC is already lowborn if he chooses a Queen lowborn bar wench, then his rule will be short one and Marius with the support of West faction will sideline him in near future.

If second one became reality and dev backtracks from huge support to Valentina from East then even with all the benefits, she cannot worth for choosing western candidate to east&grachhi alliance. You can find a replacement for each of her upsides in other alliance. Maybe Tamura can't be replaceable but that's about it.

As I see it, Aelina is almost like Cersei from Game of Thrones. She is too sure of herself but she is rarely correct. She and whole Western faction think she has political prowess but in reality it's the area she most lack of. Even Cassia is better than her in that area because at least Cassia can be persuadable. She is too stubborn, too stuck with her own ideas, too stuck to her own importance. When you think about Helena, Cassia, Aelina, Tullia and what west faction was offering . Late-king was hell of a person to keep the kingdom intact.

So in my opinion, best option for MC is choosing Valentina and then double crossing Western faction. Why not others from Western faction? For Helena, she is simply cannot be trusted. She is too involved with Tullia and whatever she represents and Tullia plays with her like a puppet. If I am correct, Western faction was behind entire charade. As Tullia confessed she was the one who brought MC from front. Helena thinks she is the one but it was Tullia. Helena helped at every corner to MC, especially with her daughters. MC was in deep shit with late-king but Helena assured king for each time and saved his skin. West was probably aware of the Eastern plot, so they acted before East can act and brought MC to replace the king, they goad him for it. Also Helena trying to use her sexuality is pathetic at best. If you say Lydia as a potential candidate to Helena, you'd see what I mean. So choosing Helena is directly playing to western hand, not the best option. Choosing Aelina is too dangerous. She is too stupid to realise she is stupid and can cause MC's downfall before he even starts playing the game. Cassia is runner up to Valentina, she is not involved in anything as far as we know. She can be easily convinced and she is open to MC's suggestions. So choosing her would be a safe alternative. Like you said she is a trophy wife and would be an eye-candy Queen. She won't bring anything positive but she won't bring anything negative either. Valentina the best option for western faction. I don't wanna repeat my last post but as a summary. She has political prowess, she has the support of both west and east also Grachhi is okay with her. So at least for a short term, MC can be sure of all three factions support. She has the favour of main goddess of Cadium, most likely because Anna is same with her family as Valentina. Extremely successful, never appreciated. She is the most loyal one among the LIs. So no need to expect a knife in the back from her. She is bringing Tamura, which is the best possible solution to Eastern problem. Send an army to end Avila's force, give the land to Tamura with some self-authority and let them protect the Eastern border. A buffer zone to the kingdom. While East border is protected with no support from throne, go deal with North. It's already at boiling point.

What is the best path for MC to follow IMO,
Call Lydia and Kaylan to plot against West. We can be sure they won't betray us because they have no gain to support West. Tell them you will choose Valentina as your Queen to gain western support but your main goal is total elimination of western faction. Kaylan would probably accept because she has no problem with western candidate and Lydia would because Valentina already has eastern support. Then get all the support you can from all 3 factions to stop Queen Avila. You can delay anything west ask because they already got their candidate as the Queen. After getting all the support, lead the army against Queen Avila. All 3 faction thinks you are aligned with them, so leaving capital is no problem at this point. From past experiences we know, MC is capable of swiftly dealing with Avila. We don't know how big Avila's kingdom so it's hard to say how to deal with them but years long campaign is not within options. If small enough, destroy entire kingdom then leave the area to Tamura's people with some autonomy. If it's too big to deal with immediately, then destroy their army take huge chunk of land. Also give them very unfavourable treaty including huge war reparations, yearly tribute, acceptance of new borders etc. Let them Avila live and take both of her children as hostages to force her not the break the treaty. Leave newly gained territories to Tamura's people for being buffer zone to Queen Avila. So even if she decides her children's lives not worth it, you can act before she enters your territory like the last time. When you return to capital as a victorious king, you'll still have all the factions support. You dealt with the biggest problem of Eastern faction, you cleared the trade routes, you are victorious general who keeps his citizens safe which is what Grachhi asks from you and west still thinks they have you. Most importantly you kept Eastern front safe, so you can deal with North. At this point, spy network of Alessia is the most crucial. If you fail at this point, you'll probably get assassinated. Western faction will ask the return of their support to the war efforts. They'll probably want bigger share if not all from war spoils etc. Using Alessia's spies you will uncover who belongs to Western faction, how deep their loyalty goes, what are their weaknesses, how can you pull some of them to your side, who should be executed etc. At the same time using Grachhi spy network keep Eastern faction under check to not get betrayed. They won't have any reasons for betrayal at this point but they will be in the future and laying the foundations at this point is crucial. You need to gain as much as time you can at this point so you can have all the info. You should probably grant small favours of Western faction but you need to keep deny the bigger ones. You can use war preparations to Northern campaign as an excuse, Helena, princesses etc. like I said all the time you can gain. After awhile, hopefully not too soon. West will notice you are double crossing them. Their likely move would be eliminating you and making Marius sole ruler. Through Helena's influence on Marius they can rule the whole kingdom as they see fit. There would not be any need for them to try and find another, so it's their likely path. If not, you'll be aware of it whatever it is through your spying. Let say, they took the Marius way. You'll let them cook the plot but always keep them under control. When the plot became big enough to leave some evidences but not big enough to act on it, you'll act. You'll gather all prominent west faction figures including Helena, Tullia, Marius. If they are related to plot put them in dungeon, if not but you can force them to your side and they are irreplaceable then use the leverage if they are not that important just kill them before trials. Then using the evidence you gather for coup attempt, execute/imprison/exile/coerce all of the western faction figures depending of their importance and their danger level. Take all the possession they have, all the riches, all the positions they held etc. as far as we know they hold the senate, you can get rid of senate altogether or replace the senators by your choosing, it will depend how prominent the senate in the kingdom, we don't have enough information on it. Then replace all the Western faction figures with your alliance people but keep it mainly from Grachhi. Give nobility to some non noble ones for their successes on the Eastern campaign or preventing coup etc. At this point for your long reign you need to keep Grachhi and East on equal levels. They will keep each other under control so you can keep the balance. Grachhi's spies on Easterns and vice versa. So give the lands, riches, positions to your new nobility whom are loyal and grateful to you. You can also use people like Flavia, more the better. Flavia is an old patrician person who hates East faction especially Lydia's family. Reinstate her status give her some position etc. At this point, war preparations for north should be ready. Appoint some general to the campaign. You can align yourself with Danes and attack Brennus. There is no way he can hold himself against 2 armies attacking both sides, so you can end whole kingdom easily and share the lands with Danes. Though, appointing a puppet ruler would be a better choice, so you'd have some buffer with Danes. After having a child with Estrid, you can assassinate Danish king without the knowledge of Estrid, after all he is her father. Then claim the child, the king of Danes. They'd probably refuse but it will probably create enough problems within Danes. You can declare that as casus belli and attack to Danes. We have no knowledge of it but we can assume there will be more than one faction within Danes for asking the throne. You can align with one or a few so you can gain some support from inside the country, as far as we know Estrid is also an important figure in Danes, so some will support her child's claim too. So it won't be too hard to capture the Danish throne then appoint yourself as the regent of Danish throne until your child, the king of Danes, come to the age. If everything goes according to the plan, Cadium will be an empire that rules old lands of Brennus, whole Danes, whole Cadium, most of Avila's lands. That ought to make Anna happy.
TL;DR

Wow. Wtf, bro? You think you're gettin paid by the word? I don't get paid to read by the word. Give me a short synopsis of that. Fuckin War and Peace novel right there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Oct 10, 2022
TL;DR

Wow. Wtf, bro? You think you're gettin paid by the word? I don't get paid to read by the word. Give me a short synopsis of that. Fuckin War and Peace novel right there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

It has response to what Raziel said, what I think about last update and game generally, some theories and lastly huge chunk of what will happen. I can probably divide it by 3 posts but did not want to flood the thread. Though, maybe I should divide in 2. On top of that, in some threads I just write 1 or 2 things and leave the thread until next episode. So..... sorry I guess. Btw, I love War and Peace so it's not TL; DR for me. ;):unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022

Call Lydia and Kaylan to plot against West. We can be sure they won't betray us because they have no gain to support West. Tell them you will choose Valentina as your Queen to gain western support but your main goal is total elimination of western faction. Kaylan would probably accept because she has no problem with western candidate and Lydia would because Valentina already has eastern support. Then get all the support you can from all 3 factions to stop Queen Avila. You can delay anything west ask because they already got their candidate as the Queen.

After getting all the support, lead the army against Queen Avila. All 3 faction thinks you are aligned with them, so leaving capital is no problem at this point. From past experiences we know, MC is capable of swiftly dealing with Avila. We don't know how big Avila's kingdom so it's hard to say how to deal with them but years long campaign is not within options. If small enough, destroy entire kingdom then leave the area to Tamura's people with some autonomy. If it's too big to deal with immediately, then destroy their army take huge chunk of land. Also give them very unfavourable treaty including huge war reparations, yearly tribute, acceptance of new borders etc. Let them Avila live and take both of her children as hostages to force her not the break the treaty. Leave newly gained territories to Tamura's people for being buffer zone to Queen Avila. So even if she decides her children's lives not worth it, you can act before she enters your territory like the last time. When you return to capital as a victorious king, you'll still have all the factions support. You dealt with the biggest problem of Eastern faction, you cleared the trade routes, you are victorious general who keeps his citizens safe which is what Grachhi asks from you and west still thinks they have you. Most importantly you kept Eastern front safe, so you can deal with North.

At this point, spy network of Alessia is the most crucial. If you fail at this point, you'll probably get assassinated. Western faction will ask the return of their support to the war efforts. They'll probably want bigger share if not all from war spoils etc. Using Alessia's spies you will uncover who belongs to Western faction, how deep their loyalty goes, what are their weaknesses, how can you pull some of them to your side, who should be executed etc. At the same time using Grachhi spy network keep Eastern faction under check to not get betrayed. They won't have any reasons for betrayal at this point but they will be in the future and laying the foundations at this point is crucial. You need to gain as much as time you can at this point so you can have all the info. You should probably grant small favours of Western faction but you need to keep deny the bigger ones. You can use war preparations to Northern campaign as an excuse, Helena, princesses etc. like I said all the time you can gain.

After awhile, hopefully not too soon. West will notice you are double crossing them. Their likely move would be eliminating you and making Marius sole ruler. Through Helena's influence on Marius they can rule the whole kingdom as they see fit. There would not be any need for them to try and find another, so it's their likely path. If not, you'll be aware of it whatever it is through your spying. Let say, they took the Marius way. You'll let them cook the plot but always keep them under control. When the plot became big enough to leave some evidences but not big enough to act on it, you'll act. You'll gather all prominent west faction figures including Helena, Tullia, Marius. If they are related to plot put them in dungeon, if not but you can force them to your side and they are irreplaceable then use the leverage if they are not that important just kill them before trials. Then using the evidence you gather for coup attempt, execute/imprison/exile/coerce all of the western faction figures depending of their importance and their danger level. Take all the possession they have, all the riches, all the positions they held etc. as far as we know they hold the senate, you can get rid of senate altogether or replace the senators by your choosing, it will depend how prominent the senate in the kingdom, we don't have enough information on it.

Then replace all the Western faction figures with your alliance people but keep it mainly from Grachhi. Give nobility to some non noble ones for their successes on the Eastern campaign or preventing coup etc. At this point for your long reign you need to keep Grachhi and East on equal levels. They will keep each other under control so you can keep the balance. Grachhi's spies on Easterns and vice versa. So give the lands, riches, positions to your new nobility whom are loyal and grateful to you. You can also use people like Flavia, more the better. Flavia is an old patrician person who hates East faction especially Lydia's family. Reinstate her status give her some position etc.

At this point, war preparations for north should be ready. Appoint some general to the campaign. You can align yourself with Danes and attack Brennus. There is no way he can hold himself against 2 armies attacking both sides, so you can end whole kingdom easily and share the lands with Danes. Though, appointing a puppet ruler would be a better choice, so you'd have some buffer with Danes.

After having a child with Estrid, you can assassinate Danish king without the knowledge of Estrid, after all he is her father. Then claim the child, the king of Danes. They'd probably refuse but it will probably create enough problems within Danes. You can declare that as casus belli and attack to Danes. We have no knowledge of it but we can assume there will be more than one faction within Danes for asking the throne. You can align with one or a few so you can gain some support from inside the country, as far as we know Estrid is also an important figure in Danes, so some will support her child's claim too. So it won't be too hard to capture the Danish throne then appoint yourself as the regent of Danish throne until your child, the king of Danes, come to the age.

If everything goes according to the plan, Cadium will be an empire that rules old lands of Brennus, whole Danes, whole Cadium, most of Avila's lands. That ought to make Anna happy.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Call Lydia and Kaylan to plot against West. We can be sure they won't betray us because they have no gain to support West. Tell them you will choose Valentina as your Queen to gain western support but your main goal is total elimination of western faction. Kaylan would probably accept because she has no problem with western candidate and Lydia would because Valentina already has eastern support. Then get all the support you can from all 3 factions to stop Queen Avila. You can delay anything west ask because they already got their candidate as the Queen. After getting all the support, lead the army against Queen Avila. All 3 faction thinks you are aligned with them, so leaving capital is no problem at this point. From past experiences we know, MC is capable of swiftly dealing with Avila. We don't know how big Avila's kingdom so it's hard to say how to deal with them but years long campaign is not within options. If small enough, destroy entire kingdom then leave the area to Tamura's people with some autonomy. If it's too big to deal with immediately, then destroy their army take huge chunk of land. Also give them very unfavourable treaty including huge war reparations, yearly tribute, acceptance of new borders etc. Let them Avila live and take both of her children as hostages to force her not the break the treaty. Leave newly gained territories to Tamura's people for being buffer zone to Queen Avila. So even if she decides her children's lives not worth it, you can act before she enters your territory like the last time. When you return to capital as a victorious king, you'll still have all the factions support. You dealt with the biggest problem of Eastern faction, you cleared the trade routes, you are victorious general who keeps his citizens safe which is what Grachhi asks from you and west still thinks they have you. Most importantly you kept Eastern front safe, so you can deal with North. At this point, spy network of Alessia is the most crucial. If you fail at this point, you'll probably get assassinated. Western faction will ask the return of their support to the war efforts. They'll probably want bigger share if not all from war spoils etc. Using Alessia's spies you will uncover who belongs to Western faction, how deep their loyalty goes, what are their weaknesses, how can you pull some of them to your side, who should be executed etc. At the same time using Grachhi spy network keep Eastern faction under check to not get betrayed. They won't have any reasons for betrayal at this point but they will be in the future and laying the foundations at this point is crucial. You need to gain as much as time you can at this point so you can have all the info. You should probably grant small favours of Western faction but you need to keep deny the bigger ones. You can use war preparations to Northern campaign as an excuse, Helena, princesses etc. like I said all the time you can gain. After awhile, hopefully not too soon. West will notice you are double crossing them. Their likely move would be eliminating you and making Marius sole ruler. Through Helena's influence on Marius they can rule the whole kingdom as they see fit. There would not be any need for them to try and find another, so it's their likely path. If not, you'll be aware of it whatever it is through your spying. Let say, they took the Marius way. You'll let them cook the plot but always keep them under control. When the plot became big enough to leave some evidences but not big enough to act on it, you'll act. You'll gather all prominent west faction figures including Helena, Tullia, Marius. If they are related to plot put them in dungeon, if not but you can force them to your side and they are irreplaceable then use the leverage if they are not that important just kill them before trials. Then using the evidence you gather for coup attempt, execute/imprison/exile/coerce all of the western faction figures depending of their importance and their danger level. Take all the possession they have, all the riches, all the positions they held etc. as far as we know they hold the senate, you can get rid of senate altogether or replace the senators by your choosing, it will depend how prominent the senate in the kingdom, we don't have enough information on it. Then replace all the Western faction figures with your alliance people but keep it mainly from Grachhi. Give nobility to some non noble ones for their successes on the Eastern campaign or preventing coup etc. At this point for your long reign you need to keep Grachhi and East on equal levels. They will keep each other under control so you can keep the balance. Grachhi's spies on Easterns and vice versa. So give the lands, riches, positions to your new nobility whom are loyal and grateful to you. You can also use people like Flavia, more the better. Flavia is an old patrician person who hates East faction especially Lydia's family. Reinstate her status give her some position etc. At this point, war preparations for north should be ready. Appoint some general to the campaign. You can align yourself with Danes and attack Brennus. There is no way he can hold himself against 2 armies attacking both sides, so you can end whole kingdom easily and share the lands with Danes. Though, appointing a puppet ruler would be a better choice, so you'd have some buffer with Danes. After having a child with Estrid, you can assassinate Danish king without the knowledge of Estrid, after all he is her father. Then claim the child, the king of Danes. They'd probably refuse but it will probably create enough problems within Danes. You can declare that as casus belli and attack to Danes. We have no knowledge of it but we can assume there will be more than one faction within Danes for asking the throne. You can align with one or a few so you can gain some support from inside the country, as far as we know Estrid is also an important figure in Danes, so some will support her child's claim too. So it won't be too hard to capture the Danish throne then appoint yourself as the regent of Danish throne until your child, the king of Danes, come to the age. If everything goes according to the plan, Cadium will be an empire that rules old lands of Brennus, whole Danes, whole Cadium, most of Avila's lands. That ought to make Anna happy.
bro no offense ,edit in some paragraphs please, this is a giant brick off text

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Non taken, it's a giant brick of text. I may edit some paragraphs but it will be bricks instead of brick. :unsure:
true but a lot more readable ,which will allow for short breaks and processing time

(im not a big reader and seeing 1 giant brick is a big no no for me, 4-5 smaller ones even whit the same amount off word in end is doable(which is also why i can enjoy avn's their more like tiny treats if its a well written story))

Oct 10, 2022
true but a lot more readable ,which will allow for short breaks and processing time

(im not a big reader and seeing 1 giant brick is a big no no for me, 4-5 smaller ones even whit the same amount off word in end is doable(which is also why i can enjoy avn's their more like tiny treats if its a well written story))
Okay, I did it. Though, why would anyone wanna read it I am not sure. ;):LOL::unsure:

Reactions: HiHaHo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

No i didn't really forget about Valentina's support, i think she would make a good queen with all the benefits she got recently, she needs still some maturing lessons but that's not really relevant.
I just don't want her as queen, fully agree on the rest of her family, thought i really wouldn't suffer the headache of Cassia...if i want a queen with no real disadvantages Kaylan or Dinah, maybe Flavia are better choices imo.
Not sure if we are allowed to play/use the factions as you mentioned, if we can Valentina would get another boon in her favor.

Agree that Lydia poses a risk, but on the other hand, if she really has such a strong loyality to her family (including MC as her hubby) and the MC can trust her she would make a really strong queen and her family support could be a large boon for finances, military power and stability.

I'm not really seeing Estrid and eventuel hereditary claims as such a huge problem, thought clearly something to be wary off.
First is we have no real clue about how the hereditary works for the Danes.
We also really know nothing about their longterm goals, factions or really anything closer about their kingdom, except they have a strong military, they fight Brennus, have recently begun fighting in Brittany and view the Rus as hostile, so they also have enemys on all sides. And they seek allies because of their large expansion, something they never did before, so i would assume they also have their fair share of internal struggles.
Then we have Caudium, which doesn't have hereditary rule, it seems the King can choose whoever he wishes as heir, so i don't think any claims have much weight to be honest, not that they would ever accept a Dane as ruler.
The late king didn't seem to have any concern, neither with Estrid nor with marrying out Aeilinia, not sure if hereditary claims were much of a thing back then with babarian countries to be honest.

But yes, they could use that as a reason to start a war, but then, i think if the Danes want a war with Caudium they would start one one way or an other, it's not like babarian/viking kingdoms were famous for their use of casus belli to justify a war.
Not to mention a war with Caudium would be also really risky for them.
External enemies, internal enemies like revolts in their recently conquered territories, logistics for fighting long battles innlands and being the attacker, even in a best case scenario they would be strongly weakend and have a huge amount of new territory to control, that is leaving out the population, the Danes would be so far outnumbered by the empire that i really don't think they could realistically hold a significant amount of their territory...so outside of raids or some minor territory gain near their borders i think that such war would be a fool's errand on their part.

On the plus side Estrid as queen could ensure a strong longterm ally in the north, which shares the same enemies, also a plus she isn't involved in any sheming or factions or whatever. In my opinion it's a a bit of gamble but one which is worthwhile.

As for Eliana, yeah clearly not the perfect queen, even less if you care about the opinion of the patrician families, i will still do it....yeah, i will probably need a really loyal military to make problems vanish, but all hail the ginger queen :LOL:

As for Tamuras people, they want back their old territory, not Avila's lands, which is a problem as romans (or whatever they call themself) live there, so they would need to resettle them, or find some other compromise, pretty sure that won't be a go down well with them.
Honestly i find it ridiculous to feel sorry for Tamura or apologize to her...iirc their people raided/razed Caudium's cities until they had enough of it and ended them...they reaped what they sow, honestly apologizing for that seems utterly weak and pathetic, not something a king should do.

As for Avila...personaly i think the best thing to do is the old republic way and ritually strangle her publicly infront of Annas temple, together with her children or any other remaining royals. It's a good moral boost for Caudium and a nice sacrifice for Anna.

Last edited:

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
As being an adult porn novel game, I believe Queen Avila will either be kill by MC choice(player choice) or make into a Love interest as how things goes in games like this. She after all play a major part of the story and is a major character to come by in the future.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ello!
As being an adult porn novel game, I believe Queen Avila will either be kill by MC choice or make into a Love interest as how things goes in games like this. She after all play a major part of the story and is a major character to come by in the future.
would be a nice slave for the new house its a lot bigger
she would need be trained/broken in

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes