HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I didn't know Unreal could render.
it's a 3D game engine, so it does render in real time. and it's high quality enough that it can equal long renders from other softwares in image quality. also there seems to be more assets available. so the dev should save tons of times for future update if he plays his cards right.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Look dude I am no longer gonna discuss things with you because you clearly not reading and also did not have any grasp for the game. Go play the game again, if you have enough comprehensive skill, which is doubtful, you may see what I told.

So what is your response to this,
View attachment 3377740
View attachment 3377742
View attachment 3377743

I can find a proof for everything I said and can disclaim everything you said but I am not gonna do a deep analysis for you. Play the game yourself maybe this time whatever the chances are slim you may understand it.

Oh btw here's another proof for your non existent reason for his attitude change.
View attachment 3377763
And please don't say this is in the late game because this is literally the first time Marius appear in the game.

Here's the offer too,
View attachment 3377831
If you don't remember what he wants btw, a way out for him to not to marry Estrid. Which MC delivers that.

Here's where he try to buy MC by offering his sisters,
View attachment 3377837

I don't understand why you are so hostile since the first reply, or you are disrespectful to others. You are clearly wrong, why you need to feel like to say "wrong again, you don't remember, go play the game etc." You are the one not remembering the game, it's not a crime, you can admit you are misremembering some, or did not understand others but I will not accept such a disdainful attitude.
Fuck that lil twat. Can we punch him in the throat?

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1
Oct 10, 2022
Fuck that lil twat. Can we punch him in the throat?
Jaye is that you? :p Jokes aside, it's okay, sometimes attitude makes me angry but I was a tad bit harsh in my comment too. Actually I was laughing at myself after I sent that post because I got annoyed by a post in a thread about an AVN.

Honestly not sure if Marius ever wanted to be king, he never cared about learning anything usful for it, and he is aware that him being gay would be a major problem. I think it was also stated early on that his hostile behavior was encouraged by his advisors. I think if you let him retire in some villa with his lover and no worries about money or his family he would be up for it.
Honestly I am not sure about that. He had a change of heart, probably pushed by some other party before the game started but in-game he is eager to become a king. What Aelinia said can be a proof for his change, he was okay to leave the throne to Aelinia and her future husband but then he started to want the throne for himself. My guess would be Helena pushing him but can't be sure without we get some more info.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Jaye is that you? :p Jokes aside, it's okay, sometimes attitude makes me angry but I was a tad bit harsh in my comment too. Actually I was laughing at myself after I sent to that post because I got annoyed by a post in a thread about an AVN.
Well, I really don't like the lil shit. Didn't we have an option towards the start to actually slap him? You know how my memory, so maybe my brain is makin that up.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1
Oct 10, 2022
Well, I really don't like the lil shit. Didn't we have an option towards the start to actually slap him? You know how my memory, so maybe my brain is makin that up.
MC can slap him by his words but no real slap sorry. If you really wanna see a slap though, Aelinia slapped him while MC wondering when will they invent popcorn. :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MC can slap him by his words but no real slap sorry. If you really wanna see a slap though, Aelinia slapped him while MC wondering when will they invent popcorn. :LOL:
Maybe that's what I remember. There was a slap, I just thought it was us. Yeah. I don't like him and I guess we have the chance to stop him from bein the king?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Look dude I am no longer gonna discuss things with you because you clearly not reading and also did not have any grasp for the game. Go play the game again, if you have enough comprehensive skill, which is doubtful, you may see what I told.

So what is your response to this,
View attachment 3377740
View attachment 3377742
View attachment 3377743

I can find a proof for everything I said and can disclaim everything you said but I am not gonna do a deep analysis for you. Play the game yourself maybe this time whatever the chances are slim you may understand it.
dude, you are confusing everything, and you're trying to distort so much, it's astonishing.

you said "He was antagonising MC at the beginning because as he said he saw MC a threat to his reign." those are YOUR exact words.
I corrected you because that was false, in the beginning, he didn't take MC as a threat AT ALL. he was hostile to MC for no good reason at all. then you try to throw a scene from the half of the current story to justify yourself ? xD try again dude...

Oh btw here's another proof for your non existent reason for his attitude change.
View attachment 3377763
And please don't say this is in the late game because this is literally the first time Marius appear in the game.
again, confusing everything and trying to take something out of context... xD
in that scene, you can clearly see the smug on his face, it's not MC giving a "chance" at all, fact. and in my opinion, it's him doubting MC is capable of doing that job. and insulting MC's intentions towards his sisters and loyalty to the king.
and imo again, if that was the reason, then it should have happened after the festival immediately, and he should have said something reminding us of that. but nope.
the change was only because of the dev's whim, and that's the issue that i point out. character change is not bad in itself. it's expected even. but the storytelling has to be on point to justify it to keep the story coherent.

Here's the offer too,
View attachment 3377831
If you don't remember what he wants btw, a way out for him to not to marry Estrid. Which MC delivers that.
more trying to confuse things :D in the previous scene you showed, he had no idea he would need MC like this with Estrid's offer. there was no chance in hell he could predict that. and in this scene, he is still not nice, that's where he tries blackmailing MC too. there is no offer, he expects MC to do it.
the player can choose to push back on his attempt here.

and if his attitude change is because MC freed him from Estrid, then why is the change happenning before MC frees him from Estrid ? xD like i said, MC proposes to Estrid after Marius' father dies, and Marius is already nice to MC... so you're still wrong here.

Here's where he try to buy MC by offering his sisters,
View attachment 3377837

I don't understand why you are so hostile since the first reply, or you are disrespectful to others. You are clearly wrong, why you need to feel like to say "wrong again, you don't remember, go play the game etc." You are the one not remembering the game, it's not a crime, you can admit you are misremembering some, or did not understand others but I will not accept such a disdainful attitude.
and why do you show this scene ? it doesn't add anything to your argument or mine.

I'm not hostile, I'm just pointing out where you're wrong, and why. and where I disagree and why.
you're just taking it as an attack because you are indeed wrong and can't accept it. that's ok, i don't really care about that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Anyone else havin a problem startin this? The game has files left from a unren operation that didn't complete. I dl'd it from both gofile and rpdl torrent. Same thing inside the game folder and game doesn't run.

1708632227304.png

Oct 10, 2022
Anyone else havin a problem startin this? The game has files left from a unren operation that didn't complete. I dl'd it from both gofile and rpdl torrent. Same thing inside the game folder and game doesn't run.

View attachment 3377952
you can delete decompiler, ToBeAKing.app, DS_Store, both decomp, unren, unrpyc, deobfuscate also iirc there should be some translation folders in game folder you can delete them too. On top of that you can delete save files.

Some of them are mac files, others for translation I suppose and some unren files. I am guessing they are creating corruption for the game.

This is someone's own game file, so there are some files not needed for the game.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Actually, Lydia was part of the treason plan of Aristhenes, but MC bailed her out at the last second. Diana was most likely in on it, but we don't know if she actively supported it. Alessia is part of the east faction, being with those two to make the offer doesn't mean she associates with any scheme even if she knows something is cooking. Each invididual will be arrested, not the whole faction. She can still save herself easily by offering her services and pledge loyalty afterwards if the heat increases :) Also, once MC chooses the east, it doesn't matter that they plotted, because they wouldn't need to anymore. their plan was either break some eastern provinces apart from the kingdom or put MC on the throne. MC is now on the throne, they got what they wanted, and only lost one of the main leaders who was easily replaced by his granddaughter.

Aristhenes is a whole different game, he got double treason charges. :D There is a chance that the evidence of his part in the revolt was fabricated by the spy network to cut him off from the rest of the conspirators. MC used him as an example, anyway, to show what would happen to any traitor, without delay and assert his power. Whether Aristhenes was guilty or not for the revolt (which he most likely was, whatever he claims), it doesn't matter. Aristhenes' main issue was hubris, thinking he knew better than everyone, underestimating everyone, thinking he was irreplaceable.

I'm pretty sure he meant that they were virgins at the start of the game, not the current state of the game, as it will vary depending on the choices of each player :)
There are two plans:
1) Remove Marius, establish MC
Confessed Players: Aristhenes, Lydia, Isabella

2) Eastern Rebellion (those who want to either break away entirely, or at least remove Aricellus/Marius/MC)
Preliminary "unrest" Reporters: Lydia, Diana, Isabella, Alessia.
Confessed Rebels: None
Alleged Rebels (reports): Aristhenes, Isabella's father, Lydia's brother.
Suspected Rebels (individuals feelings): Lydia, Lydia's father, Isabella.
Known Associates of possible Rebels who know too much to be unaware of said allegiances: Diana, Alessia

All parties involved with Plan 1 have fully confessed to their involvement, yet no one has confessed or been convicted of Plan 2. All the Plan 1's efforts will be erased (both if Plan 1 succeeded, and the current state) if Plan 2 is realized, thus Plan 2 is contrary to the Plan 1 plotters' goals. Plan 2 is also contrary to Diana's goals, which is a stable and secure East for her trade, and a husband for her daughter.

I imagine the rebel plot is like the kidnapping plot: 1) it's Marius, 2) wait, no now it's Brennan, 3) hold on, now it's somebody else entirely, but Tulia won't say who. Roy likes his red herrings even more than J. K. Rowling... and then there's also the dropped mysteries, like how it's been like 2 weeks since the king died, and we still don't know if any of the wine-drinking prisoners have died.

Reactions: Hungover00 and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Honestly I am not sure about that. He had a change of heart, probably pushed by some other party before the game started but in-game he is eager to become a king. What Aelinia said can be a proof for his change, he was okay to leave the throne to Aelinia and her future husband but then he started to want the throne for himself. My guess would be Helena pushing him but can't be sure without we get some more info.
I don't think he had a change of heart. he even tells MC about the deal he had with his sister (MC can know about it before if on Aelinia's path). he is really considering doing the deal and giving her sister the power. but everything went so fast, and he is still grieving his father. and to be able to abdicate and give away his power, he has to actually get crown, so he must rule for real until the coronation. that's why he appreciates being there in that moment, and getting his help. he realizes the situation he is in for the first time.
there is another factor too, i think. his father and mother didn't want the power to leave their family, so with his father's very recent death, he might be wanting to honor that wish. And his sister is not married yet, so he might have thought that he had to wait until she is married to giving away the crown, as he doesn't know at that point that MC can already engaged to her (if on her path).
both his parents have pushed him everyday to try to make him a good king, and he never cared, so I don't think her pushing him for a few days would change that until his father dies.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
you can delete decompiler, ToBeAKing.app, DS_Store, both decomp, unren, unrpyc, deobfuscate also iirc there should be some translation folders in game folder you can delete them too. On top of that you can delete save files.

Some of them are mac files, others for translation I suppose and some unren files. I am guessing they are creating corruption for the game.

This is someone's own game file, so there are some files not needed for the game.
I'll try, as of right now the game refuses to start.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
There are two plans:
1) Remove Marius, establish MC
Confessed Players: Aristhenes, Lydia, Isabella

2) Eastern Rebellion (those who want to either break away entirely, or at least remove Aricellus/Marius/MC)
Preliminary "unrest" Reporters: Lydia, Diana, Isabella, Alessia.
Confessed Rebels: None
Alleged Rebels (reports): Aristhenes, Isabella's father, Lydia's brother.
Suspected Rebels (individuals feelings): Lydia, Lydia's father, Isabella.
Known Associates of possible Rebels who know too much to be unaware of said allegiances: Diana, Alessia

All parties involved with Plan 1 have fully confessed to their involvement, yet no one has confessed or been convicted of Plan 2. All the Plan 1's efforts will be erased (both if Plan 1 succeeded, and the current state) if Plan 2 is realized, thus Plan 2 is contrary to the Plan 1 plotters' goals. Plan 2 is also contrary to Diana's goals, which is a stable and secure East for her trade, and a husband for her daughter.

I imagine the rebel plot is like the kidnapping plot: 1) it's Marius, 2) wait, no now it's Brennan, 3) hold on, now it's somebody else entirely, but Tulia won't say who. Roy likes his red herrings even more than J. K. Rowling... and then there's also the dropped mysteries, like how it's been like 2 weeks since the king died, and we still don't know if any of the wine-drinking prisoners have died.
interesting points !
I think "plan 2" was supposed to be aimed at Aricellus, to force his hands in helping the east and allying with them or at least focusing his help on them. so Diana could be interested in that as long as there is no actual revolt. or if the revolt happens, she has to relocate temporarily and work only with the east for a time ? Alessia telling MC of the "rumors" from the east, was most likely to get him to report it to the king, because the king trusts MC's word. increasing the pressure to act :)

and as "plan 1" was to prepare for Marius, they weren't supposed to happen at the same time.
now that plan 1 is realized far too early, they had to cancel plan 2 because they actually got what they wanted and plan 2 goals might be realized by MC naturally without inciting revolt. so the easiest way was to pint everything on the one already in jail :D MC being aware and sympathetic towards the east issues, they most likely hope they don't have to force his hand for now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
her ideas could be good, and she won't necessarily make the laws all by herself. she would push for them through MC, and being Queen would allow her to have a bigger influence over the commoners and nobles and use herself as an example to the people for those ideas, as well as having huge lobbying and propaganda potential.
we would need to know her actual ideas before we rule them out completely :D
and her temper can be an asset for the king, if she directs it towards the right people and not at MC. A strong queen, that does not always need her king to solve issues and resolve disputes, is valuable.

but her drinking though... :D
Nothing against a strong queen, but that is a thin line to walk, otherwise she is more likely to offend the other party, cause diplomatic issues or make enemys.

I mean, Aelinia's entire thing is basically more power to women and herself of course.
She want's to be like Avila, admired, respected, leading the empire etc, a strong queen for Caudium.
Letting the people believe it's her husband wish makes the decisions, while she does in reality, is what she sees as compromise, as such i would guess her ideas will be in tune with her wish.

I mean, i get that she wants to be more than a trophy wife, but what she wants is so far off past the realm of reality...
It's the 9th century in a realm which is based on the roman empire, not many back then were in fevor for feminism, a roman based society the least of it. In roman society it was completely ok to beat your wife or even kill her for things like damaging the man's honor or property, that was considered private matters.

And if you want implement social reforms, even slowly, you should have a solid rule and stable realm, not a new ruler which is faced with crisis all around, internal & external and a empire near breaking apart, it would be suicidal to even attempt that in the current state of the realm, double so for the east which is pro harem :whistle:

Now she could have some ideas unrelated to more power for women (or herself), but if so she ain't disclosing it...all i heard from her are her delusions of wanting to be queen and rule.
Even Lydia, which knows way more about her plans and her, is warning you that her ideas are bad, that she's way to overconfident and from what i have seen, i tend to believe Lydia here until proven wrong.

And yeah, no alcoholic with bad temper, which tends to leash out as soon something isn't going her way is a good fit for the queen, she could be the new wine tester thought.

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and WaerM
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes