Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Do you know what a quickie means? Yes, I did all the "we are nothing anymore, I don't want this, we are over" thing because you have to reject her bazillion times and yet after all that MC is suddenly randomly banging her in a corridor.
Are you sure it's Isabella and not Tullia? There's no sex scene with Isabella in a corridor in the game; I just checked the replay gallery.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Ah, interesting. I despise Isabella so I'm never on her path, but I haven't experienced the issue Draugo has. If you're playing with a mod, then all bets are off.

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It was on the Steam version actually so it might be something that has been fixed in volume 2. I forgot that the steam version only had chapters up to 7 (or 8) and was checking if there was a sneak update without a news post since the current (at the time) post mentioned release dates.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ello!
I did believe at first about Flavia with Felix being MC friend before the later chapter was release and seeing Felix does his work for MC, the way Flavia reacted to him and how her answer toward MC when he question her. I stand by my answer mostly from drawing the background of her and of what Tullia told MC when he visit her. Felix may be a friend and I have no doubt Eliana would have told her of MC visit to the tavern with General Nicabar. Even if it not in the story I would believe Eliana would have told Flavia what kind of man the MC is. If she truly hateful toward the MC cause of MC friendship with Felix, she would not have visit MC again.
View attachment 3378060
Overall Felix is still a mystery to me. A soldier and part of the Military Faction and yet we also know he is from the Eastern Province and we just learn the Eastern Faction have a spy network.

As for Marius, the reason why I believe there would be a civil war between the East and the West as I have mention mostly for gain the Throne as both side will want the control of that power. The West will fight to keep the royal family on the Throne while the East will see Marius death as weakness of the West to go into action. You already know MC is a pawn in a long game the East and the West is playing as Tullia the one lure the MC into the role of power/puppet. But as we learn of MC character that he is no fool when he acted to go against Aristhenes even if he lose the Eastern Alliance. I agree with your explanation. Tho my past posts may have gotten heated as it seem only one sided.
I like what you said here a lot ! even if i don't agree with everything, you made very good points :)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
well pretty much all except viking girl is blessed by goddess.
the goddess shows up to marry you and Lydia, that's what he means. it's stronger than just getting a priest to marry you :)
Estrid was thrown into your arms by the goddess too, so she is technically as blessed as the others. The goddess might be unhappy if she becomes queen through, as that could promote foreign gods.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Nothing really seemed to happen with the suggested Aelina choice, so I don't know what variable that leads to but even ignoring that instance there's still the issue of why Kaylan is missing from the invite options or why Tullia's path wasn't still highlighted as an option in the Helena branch of dialogue. It just feels very incomplete and inconsistent even if Dark doesn't play the actual game, they can still see the additional dialogue branches that trigger in the code when highlighting options I would think. :unsure:

EDIT: Anyway, DarkAssassin guess removing that request on your discord is answer enough. A simple yes or no would have sufficed because while playing the game is up to you, it doesn't excuse why you would treat fans who simply ask for help or are having issues with your mods afterwards like freaking dirt, that's just all on you as a person now :rolleyes:.
what i meant when i said he doesn't play the game is that he doesn't take the time to check what his mod actually does. it's a very quick process to create it. his mod only checks the code, dark himself doesn't check the dialogs. it can mostly work because the regular way of coding for devs is to set a variable a value for events that will unlock something. but some devs, like the one here, can do it backwards, or at random. so dark's mod cannot predict that.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yeah I realised that. And Aelinia and Cassia content was lacking in general in chapter 11. Not to mention, the marriage with Lydia really pissed off Aelinia so the update ending without resolving that was a bit disappointing for me.
it's because the dev cut the chapter in half and released the first half as a full chapter.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
What a fucking BS
It makes no fucking sense
I was really enjoying the game so far

What was the point of that choice?
Where is a fucking logic here?
MC rejected Aelinia, he rejected 3some when Aelinia asked him, and then he asks Lydia for 3some with Aelinia (which he showed no interest in), even though he didn't fuck Lydia by himself yet...that's just stupid

Have Dev even tested it before release?
Don't remember last time I was that pissed!
oh well...

thx for the answer anyway
you're playing a harem focused game, and one of the most common fantasies for guys is having a threesome.
the dev is going that route thinking that if most like it, it shouldn't really matter.
you can just skip the scenes that you don't like too.

in universe, it can make sense. the MC is a womanizer. that scene is for Aelinia to push her political agenda, and for Lydia to put in your head the idea that you can be king. and a good way to convince a womanizer is having a threesome. if you like one of the girls, then she "gifts" you the experience. if you like both, then they share you willingly. they are mostly focused on the MC though. if that helps :D
what doesn't make sense in that scene, though, is that there can be cases where one or both can still be virgins when offering you that threesome. and knowing both characters, they would never have their first time like that. so it should really only happen if you took both their virginity, so if you're on both paths at the same time.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
you're playing a harem focused game, and one of the most common fantasies for guys is having a threesome.
the dev is going that route thinking that if most like it, it shouldn't really matter.

in universe, it can make sense. the MC is a womanizer. that scene is for Aelinia to push her political agenda, and for Lydia to put in your head the idea that you can be king. and a good way to convince a womanizer is having a threesome. if you like one of the girls, then she "gifts" you the experience. if you like both, then they share you willingly. they are mostly focused on the MC though. if that helps :D
what doesn't make sense in that scene, though, is that there can be cases where one or both can still be virgins when offering you that threesome. and knowing both characters, they would never have their first time like that. so it should really only happen if you took both their virginity, so if you're on both paths at the same time.
Also because the game is set in alternate history/world's ancient times to very early medieval times without christianity ruining things, things like being more open with sexuality and such are more tolerated. Except gayness in king, since king needs to be able to produce heir, though perhaps with MC being the real power, no one would be too bothered by Marius being together with Sextus.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Are you sure you picked the right choices ? I never had a sex scene with Isabella after rejecting her and i also replayed for this update.

Aelinia being moody because of Lydia...sorry but i don't see it, she is getting pissed off if she doesn't get what she wants, or things don't go her way, that is so even if Lydia is not involved, like when you tell her about marrying Estrid.
There is no other girls as forward or persistent in wanting to be queen than Aelinia is, which she likes to remind the MC at nearly every oportunity.
Neither do i see Aelinia as being insecure about being a woman, she wants power and leadership, more rights for women etc, she made that clear from the get to go.

So far i don't see Lydia as untrustworthy, having a plan to prevent a disaster if Marius inherits the crown is a good thing in my books.
Lydia was shrewd from the begining, which isn't bad, the situation simply changed for her.
Remember she was a only a lady in waiting and Aelinias family had the power, the former king wanted to bed her, Helena treats her bad and she seems to really have enough of Aelinia's continuous mood swings and taking care of her whenever she is drunk (which seems to be a near daily thing).
Now the MC has power, she actually likes him and Anna herself blessed their marriage, her family is one of the most influential and wealthiest one, she has a good education same or better than Aelinia.
In short, she has no need to hold back anymore because of Aelinia or her family, as she is just as a good match as her and Lydia knows it. And while she would like to be queen (and actually brings a lot of benefits), she isn't nearly as persistent as Aelinia.
you really like Lydia :)
she is definitely queen material. her immediately loyalty is very high for sure, but it's the long term loyalty that you could doubt. after a while, her family might become her top priority again.
and she is as persistent as Aelinia when asking to make her queen, but she is just a bit more subtle about it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you really like Lydia :)
she is definitely queen material. her immediately loyalty is very high for sure, but it's the long term loyalty that you could doubt. after a while, her family might become her top priority again.
and she is as persistent as Aelinia when asking to make her queen, but she is just a bit more subtle about it.
Hm, Lydia is actually not among my favorites.
But if she sees MC as family after marriage (as she claims), i think her loyality won't be a problem, we will see i guess.

The harem in my main run is, Kaylan, Eliana, Estrid, Flora and Dinah (for political reasons) and not a single one of them asked me to be queen yet :LOL:
They actually go allong quite well, just need Flora to stop with her pointless hostility towards Estrid or she needs to get disciplined, but overall a chill harem without much drama :coffee:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
What makes me wonder, that's two neighbor kings pushing
their only daughters marriage prospects as a bargaining chip.
1. North has king Brennus with daughter Etta :unsure:
2. Gauls has king Segamaros with daughter Briet.
3. Its only half of 11th chapter, yet and still, 95% of folks here
for some odd reason thinks like everything is set in stone, when
MC hadn't even saw any of princesses in person with their offers.

Oct 10, 2022
On top of that we have Avila and her daughter which we don't know nothing about. Situation can have a weird turn on that front too.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

I get what you are saying, man, I am not arguing about existence of 3somes, but rather the way it is implemented - that's what is frustrating.

Just look at what I said:
- I am not on Aelinia path, but I am on Lydia path
- When Aelinia asks MC (who btw already rejected her) about 3some - he rejects again
- Then MC asks Lydia about 3some (he didn't even fuck her yet)

Where is logic here? What was the purpose of previous chioce when Aelinia asked about it?
And on top of that - add what you said about their virginity inconsistencies.

The way it should work from my perspective:
- You should be on both their paths (the same with Aelinia + Kaylan) to reduce any virginity BS (otherwise it doesn't make sense to me, but it's only my perspective of course)
- You should agree when one of them asks about it
Then it will be justified and logical.

First I thought it was a mistake, but now it more looks like it was done on purpose.
It looks like a mess with both 3somes. Is it important for story/plot? - NO.

Anyway, the game is still good and there are plenty of other great LIs, and I had my fun with it.
And of course: still Valentina fan base + 1)))

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Only the Danes send one of their daughters (and a alliance offer), Estrid being the oldest daughter.

In King Brennus Kingdom the oldest child will inherit the throne, which is his daughter Etta. All we know is, Etta was send on diplomatic missions before (to other babaric tribes), but he won't marry out is heir, that wouldn't make sense.

The Gauls have Briet which is eligible to marrige. Beside that we know the peace treaty with will expire soon, they have significant fear Caudium will betray them and they have sent no envoys as of now. If they will send their daughter for a marrige alliance under that conditions who knows.
Beside that their Kingdom is small, everyone hates the french gauls, that being the Danes, king Brennus, Caudium isn't fond of them, neither the MC and as they are responsible what happend to Flora and her family, she would probably try to kill their princess :whistle:

On top of that we have Avila and her daughter which we don't know nothing about. Situation can have a weird turn on that front too.
Who knows, Avila seems not particular liked as even her royal court is considering asking for help from Caudium to get rid of her, her son needs to die thought.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes