MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Who is everyone choosing for their Queen?
Can't quite decide, but I've narrowed it down (and will probably end up doing multi-paths)

Western Path - Aelinia (I think I can control her and she has the experience).
Western Path - Flavia (cause I'd like to see her family honor restored).
Eastern Path - Alessia (I like Dinah, but concerned about her mother's interference)
Gauls path with Briet
Danes path with Estrid (probably Gauls more likely, I think the Danes will be happier with just wife instead of queen, than the Gauls will).
And definitely gonna do a path with Flora (if allowed) for shits & giggles.

I don't think any of the others bring anything useful (and I turned Lydia down earlier due to trust issues).

Lord Katakuri

Oct 10, 2019
Goddess Anna is the only correct choice....(sadly unlikely)
So either Estrid, Kaylan or Eliana
Never gonne choose Aelinia, Cassia, Helena or Valentina

Tamura ? The same which blames the MC for killing her people, her family, that she's a slave and would like to kill him :ROFLMAO:
she’ll come around surely :sneaky:

IMG_3952.jpeg

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
who says we can have only 1 queen?
Personally, I want 0 queens and a dozen concubines....
only half joking.

in this game in particular, I think you should marry all the princesses as wifes/queens, because political power. And every non princess should be married as a concubine.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
she’ll come around surely :sneaky:
Then you should better start praying to Anna, at least 3 times a day :LOL:

Well, i find her hate for the MC kinda funny, like you guys were raiders no, you lead raids yourself...what kind of response did you expect...
Also no, i didn't apologize to her, as i don't see the MC did anything for what he needs to apologize.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
It is alive. Should have a update out middle of next month. Pretty sure it is just one person dev team. His new content when released is around 2 hours of play time.
One person working on all this branching and variables and different renders is very impressive. Some devs would take five years to put out what ITRoy does in six months.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes