Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The Dev’s claiming this next update is taking so long because he’s adding so many new features and elements to it.

Personally I think that’s fucking BS and it’s just a combination of him procrastinating and the story getting too unwieldy for him to navigate. But we’ll see.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The Dev’s claiming this next update is taking so long because he’s adding so many new features and elements to it.

Personally I think that’s fucking BS and it’s just a combination of him procrastinating and the story getting too unwieldy for him to navigate. But we’ll see.
i believe him! its been hinted that there should be an economical and military side to things!
there might even be a political one where you must go around balancing each other depending on your skills!
If you can then add in people to help you run the empire depending on who you pick it can get quite complex!

the way i see it... the game needs to become something like legionary life or heads will roll!
a game where you keep dieing but saving stats so you can eventually overcome!
and at the same time perhaps combined with CK3 stats combinator!
so picking the right wife means your empire will prosper... but probably not your harem...
giving places to help rule your empire to your lovers can help raise stats but at the cost of loyalty!
great hope for this game... probably gonna bomb like everything eventually does but as long as the dream lives we can rebuild!

ah yes lets add more useless variants to waste time on shit thats not the story great idea!!!!

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
i believe him! its been hinted that there should be an economical and military side to things!
there might even be a political one where you must go around balancing each other depending on your skills!
If you can then add in people to help you run the empire depending on who you pick it can get quite complex!

the way i see it... the game needs to become something like legionary life or heads will roll!
so picking the right wife means your empire will prosper... but probably not your harem...
giving places to help rule your empire to your lovers can help raise stats but at the cost of loyalty!
great hope for this game... probably gonna bomb like everything eventually does but as long as the dream lives we can rebuild!
Personally I doubt it, and I’ve not seen anything to think otherwise.

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019

ah yes lets add more useless variants to waste time on shit thats not the story great idea!!!!

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes