meiiku

Nov 2, 2018
This was fantastic, this is one of the few games where I was glued to the screen and really wanted to know what was going to happen next. The characters are well designed and the renders are very good. Can't wait for the update! Also, my favourite is certainly Aelinia :love:

IncredibleH

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone else getting a virus warning for the exe?
Yes, Avira Antivirus says there is a TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen in there. Renpy sometimes produces wrong matches with Antivirus SW but i never got that one. Anybody else got something like that?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why is that man in the 3rd picture wearing a lorica segmentata if this is set in what looks like in medieval times.
That is some crazy fantasy. A lorica segmentata in medieval times. What time is it does it tell you in game.
seriously? That's your only nitpick? probably more down to Daz assets more than anythign else. So it's not historically accurate..who cares...really?

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the ToBeAKing-0.4.6-pc] game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry ToBeAKing-0.4.6-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Reactions: HeheRobo

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone else here think the son is the nogoodnick in this story, possibly in collaboration with counselor Aristhenes? I think he had the kidnapping soldiers killed to keep them from revealing the plot.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone else here think the son is the nogoodnick in this story, possibly in collaboration with counselor Aristhenes? I think he had the kidnapping soldiers killed to keep them from revealing the plot.
it would be way to obvious really wouldn;t it? However...is that the ploy from thunderline....make it as plainly obvious as you can so noone will think it's him becuase it's just too in your face. Maybe some smoke and mirrors going on here with some characters.

primalfear7

Oct 15, 2020
just finished playing the game and enjoyed the story a lot my question is how often does this game usually get updated?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes