johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608609073191.png

Yes, I am taking a bit of a break from Daz over the holidays. But some things can't stop "Santa Roy." Enjoy a couple of the To Be A King ladies in what I'm sure is traditional Christmas attire for their kingdom.
- IT Roy

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Dev Update #44 - Ch-ch-changes
I'm back! Though with a more restricted schedule for work here at Thunderline. As Xor noted in our last dev update, my actual job that pays the bills is a lot busier. Consequently, my time to work on Thunderline projects is massively reduced. For a time, I was able to get in several hours a day of Thunderline work. But those days won't be coming back soon. With my schedule, it will be just a couple of hours most days that I'll have available to work on renders. So this means slower updates from us. It also means that we have to make some changes with our focus here at Thunderline.

Which brings me to some sad news. To Be A King is being put on hiatus until Last Call is finished. I'm sorry to all the fans of the new game, including those of you who primarily enjoyed To Be A King. It isn't dead, though we won't be coming back to it for several months. TBaK characters are still available for customs, and I imagine you'll see them appear in special renders from time-to-time. Once Last Call is finished, To Be A King work resumes until it is complete. Tiers will remain the same, though To Be A King will no longer be listed in the rewards (past releases will still be available to the $10 tier and up).

I'll also be stepping away from Discord. With my time constraints now, it just isn't a place I have time for anymore. I'll still be posting things on Patreon, SubscribeStar, and our website. Marguerite will be keeping things going on Instagram, with some exclusive images coming there, including some new weekly features.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a massive release to continue working on. Look for some new Last Call previews soon!

- IT Roy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game of the shag between the fights, not very interested in the fighting TBH.
Also ,,, MC would rather be with some sweet airesses to the shaky throne than become
Maximus on the front lines .. .not sure he would find a wife and daughter when and if he got back.

Reactions: aaachris and Paapi

alukaa

Nov 5, 2018

It's a sad day here. I hoped I wouldn't have to write this post, but here we are. I'm stepping away from Thunderline Studios. My day job continues to be incredibly busy. I've been trying to fight through and get game renders done, but the inspiration, after a long workday, just isn't there. Staring at a nice counter with several hundred renders for a release seems a bit too daunting with my limited time now. Looking ahead to my schedule over the next six months, I don't see it getting less busy.
Thank you all to everyone who has supported us! Our hope was after some time away for me that I'd be back to things as before, but that isn't going to be the case.
So, what happens now? We will be pausing our Patreon for the foreseeable future. There will still be some fun renders in my library that I'll be sharing. And Thunderline Studios isn't done. Look for an announcement soon as the rest of the team works to finish the wonderful story of Last Call.
I'm going to take a bit of a break from renders, though I may come back in a much reduced capacity just doing customs and fun render sets later. Our Instagram will still be active. I do have some fun renders that I've done previously that will be shared here soon.
Again, thank you all for your support and love for what we do! I wish I didn't have to say goodbye this way, but life has a habit of making decisions for you. Here's to hoping that I get enough time to be able to resume work at Thunderline at some point in the future. Have a safe and happy 2021!
- IT Roy

Full reply from pateron

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well shit. Can't say I am not disappointed, since I preferred the setting to this game over the other. But, it is what it is. Hopefully, TBAK comes back swinging after Last Call is finished. Good luck, IT Roy. I understand how life can kick you in the nuts all too well. Stay safe and hope to see you back to work on this project in the near future.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and games set on medieval times are quite rare and now 1 went poof.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes