VNON

Sep 25, 2016
love it, but its a shame the dev already said no to some genres, :(
never say never to grow up

Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
I'm considering being a patron of this game. While the images and scenes are pretty good, the best thing about this game is its story, which is well written and interesting. Plus this is probably the first game which has this kind of story line.
Another thing I like is that there is no extreme shit, like turning everyone into sluts. The princesses have decent personalities.
Will there be pregnancy in the game and a sequel about ruling as a king? One can only hope.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm sure others have their own theories and predictions but mine is that its the eldest princess behind whats going on with the aid of the at-first hostile but then suddenly friendly advisor.

The eldest daughter is resentful of being dismissed because shes a woman and, probably rightfully so, doesn't think the brother is fit to rule.

I doubt she actually wanted to kill the king, hence the failed attempts, including the non-lethal poison dose, but does want to impact him to the point of having him abdicate.
Which is why she needs to make it look like the prince is behind the plot in order to prevent him from being the heir.

Now the exact level of her cunning remains to be seen, but it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up having been behind, to some degree, the renewed trouble in the east in order to have the General removed from securing the Royals for some time in order to finish her plans.

but hey, maybe I'm totally wrong, guess we just have to wait and see?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Just tried this out and i'm very impressed with the character models. Such hot ladies, I'm hoping there is a path where you end up with all the princesses as it be so hard to decide which one i'd want.

Mar 5, 2018
The game is not for good old PCs, it give you an exception saying that is unable to change to video mode, a problem that is thanks to old graphics card still... weird this is the only game so far that give me this problem.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I'm sure others have their own theories and predictions but mine is that its the eldest princess behind whats going on with the aid of the at-first hostile but then suddenly friendly advisor.

The eldest daughter is resentful of being dismissed because shes a woman and, probably rightfully so, doesn't think the brother is fit to rule.

I doubt she actually wanted to kill the king, hence the failed attempts, including the non-lethal poison dose, but does want to impact him to the point of having him abdicate.
Which is why she needs to make it look like the prince is behind the plot in order to prevent him from being the heir.

Now the exact level of her cunning remains to be seen, but it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up having been behind, to some degree, the renewed trouble in the east in order to have the General removed from securing the Royals for some time in order to finish her plans.

but hey, maybe I'm totally wrong, guess we just have to wait and see?
I agree that the first born/eldest princess is cunning enough to pull of some of the incidents and is correct in the prince being unsuitable to rule due to his poor temperament, lack of leadership abilities or even a wiliness to show respect to the loyal military's leaders that fight the wars his kingdom faces but I believe its a much larger then the two royals and chief advisor its likely unrelated factions at play then royal court schemes between who should rule other factors are also involved IMO.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
The ideal ending is that King Aricellus and Prince Marius (and Aristhenes) all end up killing each other over the struggle for the throne. Princess Aelinia becomes Queen and marries MC to secure power. Polygamy in the psuedo-Roman Caudium is allowed for some reason and MC also marries the other two princesses too, making MC the ultimate Prince Consort. MC keeps Kaylan (and possibly Lydia) as mistresses, and brings them with him to keep him 'company' while he defeats off the barbarian hordes, after which he arrives back to the city in a triumph and highly erotic reunion with his three princess wives (and the two mistresses can join in too). And potentially make a few babies while you're at it if you're into that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exempt. and enrikue

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The ideal ending is that King Aricellus and Prince Marius (and Aristhenes) all end up killing each other over the struggle for the throne. Princess Aelinia becomes Queen and marries MC to secure power. Polygamy in the psuedo-Roman Caudium is allowed for some reason and MC also marries the other two princesses too, making MC the ultimate Prince Consort. MC keeps Kaylan (and possibly Lydia) as mistresses, and brings them with him to keep him 'company' while he defeats off the barbarian hordes, after which he arrives back to the city in a triumph and highly erotic reunion with his three princess wives (and the two mistresses can join in too). And potentially make a few babies while you're at it if you're into that.
While that would be huge fun...Kaylin would need to make a complete a 180 though....

Anyone else getting a virus warning for the exe?
1. Delete Anti virus
2. Realise you never needed it
3. Live life and enjoy
4 Profit?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The scene gallery works fine in v0.4.6 without mods. The sixth scene in the gallery is the scene you get if
Well, I'll be damned!

I guess I'm gonna reject those two brats, then.
You can still get and see the 6th scene in the gallery while on both Cassia and Valetina paths by choosing "Don't tell Kaylan yet". But, you miss out on "1 Kaylan respect point" and the "[KayPrincess]" which i'll assume is Kaylan being open to sharing MC with the other women.

But i did notice one render of a scene is that locked out, calling for players to reject one princess.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You can still get and see the 6th scene in the gallery while on both Cassia and Valetina paths by choosing "Don't tell Kaylan yet". But, you miss out on "1 Kaylan respect point" and the "[KayPrincess]" which i'll assume is Kaylan being open to sharing MC with the other women.

But i did notice one render of a scene is that locked out, calling for players to reject one princess.
[KayPrincess] refers to you telling Kaylan the truth if you have slept with one or more of the princess.

She does not let this go too lightly and tells you she will not be a side piece (twice in fact, last and this update). When you ask if you should let her go...she then makes a catty comment about you wanting to invite some princess pussy round for the night in v3.

This is not a harem game guys...probably never will be, just like thunderlines other game. You want Kaylan, you best be loyal to the girl.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: youngethan
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes