Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Message to the Devs:

Avast tells me that the .exe is trying to rewrite a log.txt file and it blocked it. Meaning of it?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Message to the Devs:

Avast tells me that the .exe is trying to rewrite a log.txt file and it blocked it. Meaning of it?
Just delete Avast and be happy. Not needed, Defender is more than enough. Stop feeding into the bull Av companies keep spooning out (unless you have a habit of surfing some seriously dodgy sites...then perhaps keep it lol).

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Man I like this game so far story is good , beautiful renders nothing to complain really .the tension between Prince and mc is building up can't wait to see how it develops .

ITRoy do you recommend I should try your other game? I don't like ntr of any kind and that thread is really toxic so I asked here .

• Angry
Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ITRoy do you recommend I should try your other game? I don't like ntr of any kind and that thread is really toxic so I asked here .
If you're referring to Last Call, yes definitely play it...now! (I prefer it to this, is a cracking game) and there is no NTR in it. Just pathetic snowflakes who get upset if there's even someone else in the same room as their LI (and the character in question isn't really even a LI yet)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Warning to everybody.

The scene gallery is still bugged, I think.

After you finish this update you'll find out that the 6th scene is still locked. The "missing" locked scene is the 1st nude scene with Princess Valentina.

The mod hasn't anything to do with it. I played from scratch and I didn't install any mod.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/13: Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features:
  • A quick gallery unlocker. Will force unlock all gallery scenes.
Install:
  1. Download File below
  2. Copy file into the "game" folder inside "ToBeAKing-0.4.6"
  3. Enjoy unlocked Scene Gallery and Photo Gallery
Note: To relock the scenes just delete "zz_forceGalleryUnlock.rpy" and the gallery will relock unseen scenes.

Download: Attached below

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes