cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did someone say granddaughter?
"soon to be fucked"

What I mean is what actually happened to her...the prince said she is kidnapped infront of him but is he telling the truth? And if she is really kidnapped, why the two armies can't even find any trace of her at all?
I don't believe she is kidnapped by aliens
atm we have only prince's word that she was kidnapped and whether she's in town, out of down or in some deep dungeon in castle will be revealed eventually.

The prince is full of crap and as soon as we can kick his ass the better.
too true.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1601129104399.png

Dev Update #37 - Back In One Piece
I've started back on To Be A King work (.4 now), and I'm already making great progress in renders for it. We are about 85% done with renders. Postwork remains on those, but I've been checking through them and have not found any significant issues.
Once that release is out, after a short break, I'll be starting on Last Call .4 renders (about 900 of those). I did have an opportunity to work on the To Be A King .5 script during my vacation, so hopefully there will be a quick turnaround in starting on renders for it after Last Call .4 releases (hopeful for a late November release there). To Be A King's .6 script will be worked on during Last Call .4 development. It's a never-ending cycle, if you haven't caught on. For not doing this full time, I think we have a very nice release schedule.
I got some new assets from the Daz store this week. A nice new outfit for Annie (and some other items I've already lost track of…). I'm going to need to do some more sorting of my Daz library soon. Environments and clothing have been sorted. But props and poses really need to be gone through and organized soon. Getting tough to find more than the regular stuff I use all the time.
The Discord received some nice improvements this week. We've got an animated logo (of Bobby!), and all new renders for our commands. Most of the command renders were very old, and I've been meaning to update them for awhile. I've improved just a bit since the originals were done almost a year ago. To Be A King command renders are in my to do list, but those likely won't be finished until after TBaK .4 is done.
Having just been back for a few days from vacation, there isn't much else to report. I've got to finish customs over the next couple of days. Mr. Xor will be busy coding again soon, and we look forward to getting To Be A King .4 into your hands (target is mid-October). Before we know it, there will be Last Call .4 previews coming. Have a great weekend!
- IT Roy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Excellent news and another great update. Loving this and LC more and more with each update.

As for here...ahhhh far too many sweet and lovely ladies...what to do....be sure though if a single hair is hurt on sweet Cassia's head I'll be coming for ya Thunder ;)

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
great game with nice renders . great lighting . i wish i was this good at lighting lol

rallf234

Oct 13, 2020
Decided to do an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.3.1

Install: Extract the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "To Be A King 0.3.1" folder, overwrite when prompted.

Note: If you downloaded the mod in the first 20 minutes I had it posted, I corrected a place where I double post a choice. the choice "Passive Response" has no points or variables associated with it." Not worth a re-download, but it's been corrected.

IMPORTANT: People are having gallery issues with the game, that are unrelated to my mod, they are dev issues. As has been said in the thread. I recommend starting a new save.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
the game has been updated

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there any new content in 4.6 because I downloaded it and it is ending exactly where 3.1 ended.

sumpfnudel

Jan 26, 2020
Is there any new content in 4.6 because I downloaded it and it is ending exactly where 3.1 ended.
According to Changelog:

v0.4.6
- 456 new renders (for all paths)

- Over 13,000 new words for .4

- 2 new Lewd scenes

- Fixed issue with saves between releases, but this means you should start at the beginning. Old saves may have issues

Reactions: J.a.M

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
for some reason the launcher always has a virus every version and my system deletes it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
According to Changelog:

v0.4.6
- 456 new renders (for all paths)

- Over 13,000 new words for .4

- 2 new Lewd scenes

- Fixed issue with saves between releases, but this means you should start at the beginning. Old saves may have issues
Well I also saw the changelog it says 2 new lewd scenes, but mine is ending same place where 3.1 ended. I loaded from previous save where 3.1 ended and as soon as I load last save it says save here and then it ends just where 3.1 ended. In about it is showing version as 4.6 that is why I asked. I am just confused

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
To Be A King [v0.4.6] Thunderline Studios

Original Size Win/Linux: 707 MB
Original Size Mac: 692 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 250 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 232 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Damn, for a moment when I clicked on this link, I thought that the MC would be the older person portrayed in the pics, not the younger one. Shame, I'd like to see more games buck that trend and make the MC older. It's such a cliché now to always be playing the younger one....ho hum.

Reactions: Cavpal

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well I also saw the changelog it says 2 new lewd scenes, but mine is ending same place where 3.1 ended. I loaded from previous save where 3.1 ended and as soon as I load last save it says save here and then it ends just where 3.1 ended. In about it is showing version as 4.6 that is why I asked. I am just confused
Well, you must be really confused since you didn't realized that the changelog is telling you that the old saves don't work.

btw, check the folder: you'll find out that there is a chapter_4.rpa file as big as the previous chapters (.rpa files = images packed)

Reactions: hisstoryman
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes