robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the ToBeAKing-0.3.1-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry ToBeAKing-0.3.1-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I also think it might be a bug but for that scene to unlock 'Don't tell Kaylan yet' and you have to be on her path only, i.e. you cannot have taken Cassia or Valentina's virginities.
I did this but the scene is still locked.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
I also think it might be a bug but for that scene to unlock 'Don't tell Kaylan yet' and you have to be on her path only, i.e. you cannot have taken Cassia or Valentina's virginities.
I tried it, it doesn't work

because only when we are on Kaylan path, the 'Don't tell Kaylan yet' option does not appear. this option is active when Valentina and Cassia are present, including Kaylan.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I tried it, it doesn't work

because only when we are on Kaylan path, the 'Don't tell Kaylan yet' option does not appear. this option is active when Valentina and Cassia are present, including Kaylan.
Went back to look at the code again and you are right - the don't tell option is only if you have taken the virginities of one of the princess but it should then go into the Kaylan only path.

In any case use the following command within the console to enable the scene (providing you have triggered the Kaylan only path scene after sex with her):

$ persistent.ch3s8didNotTellKaylanORKaylanOnlyPath = True​

Reactions: xXwankerXx

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Went back to look at the code again and you are right - the don't tell option is only if you have taken the virginities of one of the princess but it should then go into the Kaylan only path.

In any case use the following command within the console to enable the scene (providing you have triggered the Kaylan only path scene after sex with her):

$ persistent.ch3s8didNotTellKaylanORKaylanOnlyPath = True​
Bro, I'm playing the game on the phone.
so, It is impossible for me to enter to the console
but still thank you very much for your interest.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
The last gallery scene not unlocking is a known bug. I don't know when the devs plan to release the fix.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Personally, I think you can and will get the granddaughter regardless of being allied with him or not.

I went down the other way and said fuck you and make him fear you instead.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
kidnapped unless you mean other princess.
What I mean is what actually happened to her...the prince said she is kidnapped infront of him but is he telling the truth? And if she is really kidnapped, why the two armies can't even find any trace of her at all?
I don't believe she is kidnapped by aliens

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What I mean is what actually happened to her...the prince said she is kidnapped infront of him but is he telling the truth? And if she is really kidnapped, why the two armies can't even find any trace of her at all?
I don't believe she is kidnapped by aliens
The prince is full of crap and as soon as we can kick his ass the better.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes