Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Imagine that you are a king and you visit one of your provinces, you stay in a house of a loyal nobleman and you see a cute girl who works in the kitchen, she smiles at you and looks you with desire, she is nobody and you are the master of millions but you are married, ¿what to do? ,being king and faithful husband must have been an almost impossible task.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
being king and faithful husband must have been an almost impossible task.
for some it was and is and that's why there have been and are a lot kids with royal blood but weren't and aren't part of royal family.

Reactions: Grelk

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Imagine that you are a king and you visit one of your provinces, you stay in a house of a loyal nobleman and you see a cute girl who works in the kitchen, she smiles at you and looks you with desire, she is nobody and you are the master of millions but you are married, ¿what to do? ,being king and faithful husband must have been an almost impossible task.
now you know why Zeus fucked EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
I just started the game ,the daughters of a king :unsure:, this is a very dangerous game, if I were the MC I would stay away from them, I like more to have my head on my shoulders, I look for a less problematic woman.

Last edited:

Paapi.14

Apr 17, 2021
I just started the game ,the daughters of a king :unsure:, this is a very dangerous game, if I were the MC I would stay away from them, I like more to have my head on my shoulders, I look for a less problematic woman.
Kayala lover!! (General nicabar's daughter)

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
To Be A King (v0.5.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.5.1
Mod Version : 0.5.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod :
Mega

Only Cheat Mod : Mega

Only Gallery Mod : Mega

Only Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Pc With Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod : Mega

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Thanks for the mod, even though you are new member but already made mod for everyone, good job

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Kayala lover!! (General nicabar's daughter)
I mean she is hot, down to earth, has a good head on her shoulders and doesn't mind sharing mc with other women, what more can u ask for.
So she is my number one choice.

My second place is currently Estrid, the viking princess.

Third would be Aelinia, the only of the three princesses which has comon sense, not to mention the only one which could be useful for mc, as she knows about government affairs/politics and she is cunning...well she also likes a good spanking :sneaky:

Sep 11, 2020
Alright I'm kinda confused...
MC always pushes down any advances from Princess Valentina in the start, but then MC fucks Kaylan without any hesitation. What's the point of MC doing that?
Edit: and fucks Cassia's virgin pussy
Not hating on the game at all, but this just confuses me.

Reactions: _baka_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at least head is lost after "some" passions with princesses not in battlefield.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes