Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Guys i played the entire chapters so far release but still now i havn't found any animation so far, is it bug for me or Dev's havn't added animations yet?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Alright I'm kinda confused...
MC always pushes down any advances from Princess Valentina in the start, but then MC fucks Kaylan without any hesitation. What's the point of MC doing that?
Edit: and fucks Cassia's virgin pussy
Not hating on the game at all, but this just confuses me.
I mean as to the first she's sixteen at the time so turning her down is a given.
As to Kaylan she's not royalty so less chance of fatal consequences for a dalliance
In regards to Cassia...I think at that point the MC realizes he's favored by the gods and is just going with the flow. :LOL:

Honestly the MC walked into that town and became a hot commodity. Famous, well connected, wealthy (we assume as he's a general of "Rome"), and is a handsome bachelor. I likened the game to an anxiety simulator early on and that still holds true even knowing it's a harem game. So many powerful women that could ruin the MC's day in addition to at least four dudes are either fully hostile (dependent on choices), hiding their own agenda (looking at you Nicabar), or likely to skin the MC alive and use him for a saddle if things go sideways (the King).

Honestly I'm really looking forward to going East after the King intimated we could do whatever we wanted with Avila's daughter :giggle:

In addition to all of this I'm quite certain Queen Helena is trying to kill the MC...telling all three daughters the MC will accompany one of them and then throwing him to the wolves? Cold as ice.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Any chance to separate the sound character make from sound effect volumes? Those sounds are usually so bad for immersion.

Music, however, I am enjoying thoroughly.

Reactions: ITRoy
Sep 11, 2020
I mean as to the first she's sixteen at the time so turning her down is a given.
As to Kaylan she's not royalty so less chance of fatal consequences for a dalliance
In regards to Cassia...I think at that point the MC realizes he's favored by the gods and is just going with the flow. :LOL:

Honestly the MC walked into that town and became a hot commodity. Famous, well connected, wealthy (we assume as he's a general of "Rome"), and is a handsome bachelor. I likened the game to an anxiety simulator early on and that still holds true even knowing it's a harem game. So many powerful women that could ruin the MC's day in addition to at least four dudes are either fully hostile (dependent on choices), hiding their own agenda (looking at you Nicabar), or likely to skin the MC alive and use him for a saddle if things go sideways (the King).

Honestly I'm really looking forward to going East after the King intimated we could do whatever we wanted with Avila's daughter :giggle:

In addition to all of this I'm quite certain Queen Helena is trying to kill the MC...telling all three daughters the MC will accompany one of them and then throwing him to the wolves? Cold as ice.
I'm not talking about how he turned down her at the very start. I'm talking about when he arrives at the palace, which she turned 18 at that time, and being distant towards her while also rejecting her advances.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some one get this bear thing a bear asap
1. it's a cat
2. apparently there's no toy made of that.

Any chance to separate the sound character make from sound effect volumes? Those sounds are usually so bad for immersion.

asking renpy makers to add that?

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Guys i played the entire chapters so far release but still now i havn't found any animation so far, is it bug for me or Dev's havn't added animations yet?
No animations yet. Been working on them, but not where I want them. Daz isn't the easiest animation platform, sadly. Hopefully in a release real soon though.

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017

Volume sliders are there for the sound effects and a separate slider for the lewd sounds. I don't have any plans to add further sound sliders.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Volume sliders are there for the sound effects and a separate slider for the lewd sounds. I don't have any plans to add further sound sliders.
That is fine. My question was simply whether that slider control other sound effects, like a battle, a door. Essentially something that was not spoken by the characters. And in fact, I know there is voice slider right? does that one has any use?

Last edited:
Reactions: ITRoy

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
That is fine. My question was simply whether that slider control other sound effects, like a battle, a door. Essentially something that was not spoken by the characters. And in fact, I know there is voice slider right? that does one has any use?
Good question. That is something I need to check on. I think Ren'py has some special use for it, but I'll find out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is fine. My question was simply whether that slider control other sound effects, like a battle, a door. Essentially something that was not spoken by the characters. And in fact, I know there is voice slider right? does that one has any use?
only if game has voice acting and dev hasn't put it under other sounds.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes