• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
aka hot mess.
Actually, that's probably a realistic outcome if u try to build/have a harem :ROFLMAO:

I'm curious how much say the mc has in that relationship, with 4 possible princesses as wives + some more wives....he will be fleeing from his home quite often i can imagine, for some quiet and peace...i mean heroically going to war, for the glory and prosperity of the empire :whistle:

Hehe, I know, just messing with ya :D But yeah, a sandwich with Cassia and Valentina sounds good!
Nah Valentina is annoying to a point, were the sex isn't worth the headache the mc needs to endure...
Now if we speak about Cassia under Kaylan i'm on board.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm curious how much say the mc has in that relationship, with 4 possible princesses as wives + some more wives....he will be fleeing from his home quite often i can imagine, for some quiet and peace...i mean heroically going to war, for the glory and prosperity of the empire :whistle:
there are always some invaders to be killed or some wild animal to be dealed so won't be at home longer than few days per week.

Feb 17, 2018
This update was big and good! It was worth the time we wait for the update to be released. :) As for the harem route, it must clearly exist, because some characters have already accepted polygamy and this is the "icing on the cake" in this story. After all the main character will be a king... :sneaky:

Reactions: ITRoy

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
don't see why he couldn't marry more than 1 as long as others are willing to be footwives/concubines although if he ends up marrying that viking princess then things might get complicated on marrying more than 1.
Yeah but Kaylan makes it very clear that she will not be just some concubine or side piece.
Aelinia makes it very clear that she will be the 1st wife and all others are beneath her.
Cassia will not tolerate to be under Valentina, well the both of them are like bickering children, about which is the better one....

The viking princess is not so much a problem, multiple wives, as well as concubins were very common in that culture (for the rich and powerful) to such a point that there was a shortage for the not so lucky males...solution was buying women and well capture them and then make them wives/concubines, they didn't go raiding just for gold...

In-game i don't find it very clear what is the norm in the Kingdom, one wife and concubines or multiple wifes ?
It doesn't help that all others don't seem to have multiple wives ...
Raziel_8 explains my concern very well. It is not clear what is the culture here. Only thing we know is that having concubines is allowed, that society puts women in a second place and that each woman that talks to MC wants to be "better positioned than the rest". I dont mind going for all, but I do have priorities..

So it would be nice whether marrying one is simply adding another concubine or marrying is like choosing the formal wife.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really enjoyed the update. Not sure if it was just me but I found this update quite long compared to what was before?

If I remember right, the previous one ended just a bit after Cassia was found?

Really hope the best go for this novel. I am enjoying it very much.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yes by marriage but whether danish or caudius (or whatever it's name is) or both remains to be seen.
Not necessarily, but either way first marius needs to die, or the king suddenly selects mc as his heir...but that seems unlikely.

If we go for roman history, as a genaral with a large, loyal army behind him, he has significant political power, if he wants.
He could declar himself as the next king and with Nicabar as his father in law, they have the 2 large armies of the kingdom loyal to them, add a marriage/alliance with the vikings on top of it, i'd say his chances for success are good.

Depending how marius acts, should he get on the throne, the mc may even be welcomed as heroic leader, which stopped the madman.

I really hope marius becomes the next king and seeing how he behaves, i wouldn't be surprised if he want's to restore the old empire in his delusions. Continuous war to the outsides, a swelling civil war and the mc who needs to decide about his loyality and if he wants to lead the army against his own country.

So it would be nice whether marrying one is simply adding another concubine or marrying is like choosing the formal wife.
I think either way, if we have multiple wives or concubines, there needs some kind of 1st wife/main wife, be it for the political stage or to be in charge of the harem, at least thats the only way i see, how a full harem could work in this case.

Aelinia would be perfect for that role, she has the best head on her shoulders, the looks to go with it and her sisters respect and listen to her.

Interesting is how Estrid will fit in the Harem.
Political as a royal princess of a large kingdom and to seal an alliance, they are already generous that they would accept someone as the mc, which is neither royality nor a high noble.
Personally as a seasoned warrior and as a commander of their troops, i highly doubt she would accept these sheltered princesses as her superiors.

Reactions: Ayhsel
Feb 17, 2018
yes by marriage but whether danish or caudius (or whatever it's name is) or both remains to be seen.
The goddess has already said that she will be the savior of the empire, that she has taken care not to lose in battle and she has made sure that she will have enough women. And the story is not a drama, so don't worry because the story must have a favorable ending... :) Most players want the harem route.;)

aeb22f5ccff2ce3a3bcab41696cb1bbd_30.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
savior of empire but will it be as viking invader king or as king of whatever his homecountry is or king of vikings and homecountry.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes