Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
This is a good somewhat sweet take on rome / octavia / gladiator series.
That is how most roman aristocrats are depicted in most series / movies lately.
Or the other one .. making MC a goof ball from that small village of gauls Asterix is from.

Which ever MC you preffer, the queen is off limits as her babies keep MC busy most of the day and night, also her youngest hogs him the most she can, so no, she is a good momma and she lets her
sweethears have Mc all they want ... you would not want to anger mommy, now, would you?
// Off the limits \\ ??? Bummer

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are wives mutually exclusive? Is it one wife + concubines or can you get multiple wives? Valentina mentions that she wants to be "one of your wives" or something like that very early on, but seeing as this is a medieval setting, I have my doubts. But then, imagine marrying a commoner and having princesses as concubines lol. Aelina already tells you that she ain't gonna be second fiddle. I take that to mean that she won't accept harem status unless she is the official wife or at least the top wife out of multiple wives.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
It may be just because she's been off limits and she's obviously married, but I'm more excited about a chance with the queen than any of her daughters. And it seems like I'm not alone lol

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Awesome update ... again ^^ (y)(y)(y)
I enjoyed playing and it surely made my day ... Thanks Dev for your game and sharing it with us :)

With all the newest story development I´m very much looking forward for the next update ... it´s definetly worth the wait - I hope ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
To Be A King (v0.5.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.5.1
Mod Version : 0.5.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod :
Mega

Pc With Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod : Mega

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Can you update this mod?

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I hope there will be a harem path because i couldn't bring myself to chose only one princess so i had them all lol, they also hinted that they are willing to share the MC so it must be a harem path.

Reactions: Jenzi800

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I hope there will be a harem path because i couldn't bring myself to chose only one princess so i had them all lol, they also hinted that they are willing to share the MC so it must be a harem path.
I was promised by a certain Goddess that I could have multiple princesses. Therefore, I am taking multiple princesses (and ladies in waiting; widows; slaves; prostitutes?; barmaids; Egypian masseuses; queens?).

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I was getting upset the update took forever. Most games it's 1 to 3 months. This one fell off the face of the earth. Glad that once it came out.... Solid quality and size.

Hopefully the dev is able to speed updates up going forward.

I agree we need a harem path. Can't make us choose. Toss in the Prego tag for those who want it and the game will be one of the best.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I have not been through all of the latest update yet, but I feel kind of sorry for the MC. A half dozen women have him in the crosshairs as marriage material; members of the court have him in the crosshairs for other reasons.

At this point, to me anyway, the least dangerous LI seems to be Kaylan but how would that relationship figure into the remaining story?

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Has anyone tried the multi mod with the new version? I know it's not typically a good idea, just wondering if anyone experimented?

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Obviously there will be a Harem, Anna said so every time we meet her and polygamy seems to be a normal thing.
I´m more worried about the pitfall for harem games, to much choice. Adding more LIs after 6 or so slows down the story progress without a real benefit for me as I keep my harem realistic in size.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes