weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I was getting upset the update took forever. Most games it's 1 to 3 months. This one fell off the face of the earth. Glad that once it came out.... Solid quality and size.

Hopefully the dev is able to speed updates up going forward.

I agree we need a harem path. Can't make us choose. Toss in the Prego tag for those who want it and the game will be one of the best.
The dev does this in his spare time which he doesn't have much of also working a full time job, he also split chapter 6 into three parts because of its massive size, worked on a huge palace environment which will speed up further updates and made updates to lighting and environments, created new models etc.

So new updates should be easier in future :)

Reactions: ITRoy

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm somehow this goddes nonsense really dont fit into this game and after the first meet last update there was a choice to not go there again but looks like it wasnt relevant cause got such a strange scene again...

edit: after reading said scene... what a bullshit worst case of 4th wall breaking, really stupid explenation for a harem (lazy writing) and totally rips you out of the story... i hope that scene is avoidable in a future patch if you choose not to go there again in the last update.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Very cool update. I just noticed that Goddess Anna looks a lot like Annie from Last Call,and they both have heterochromia. Does this dev have any connection to the last call team or is it just a cameo or pure coincidence?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
The dev does this in his spare time which he doesn't have much of also working a full time job, he also split chapter 6 into three parts because of its massive size, worked on a huge palace environment which will speed up further updates and made updates to lighting and environments, created new models etc.

So new updates should be easier in future :)
Oh I understand as almost all devs do this on the side and mostly for free. Kind of like a hobby. Just sucks when updates take so long to release. Hard to remember the story is all.

Still a nice update and pretty darn large also. By large I mean quality and not actual size of the file.

Reactions: weirdscix

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm just finished the update and after the great last one i am disapointed.
the whole update just felt strange and in every secont scene the harem plot get shoved in your face
it got really annoying.
also even it was long it felt incredible short cause instead to drive the plot forward (ok we got the festival in a few sentences..) most time was spent to introduce more people and of course most were women.... who seemed to be set up as a LI or sidefuck... (again harem overkill) just too much. also even some you rejected coming strong at him again (the oh mighty goddes...) and like any other harem game the mc is the core of the world and every women gets instanly wet for him (goddes again?) sorry it just dont sit right with me. while it could be a challenge and a great story to step the social ladder gain trust and influence through your skills and connection get the trust and love of your choosen girl/s now all is because of a goddes...
all the good story elements and build up from previous updates flushed down the toilet.

sorry for the rant but i really had high hopes and liked the game (except the stupid goddes introduction... damn and the cat... arhg it so dosnt fit in the setting and overall tone) but this update crushed my hope cause it seems like it will get the fate of most harem type games... too much LI´s without real story to them a protag with giant plot armor so nothing can go wrong and no real story progression cause it must have a set amount of lewds for each LI to please all their fans wich will strech the developing time even more without the story going anywhere... already seeing a rushed ending with one render for each LI at the horizon.

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
God dam Blue balled with the Queen, We was so close! Loved the update, cant wait for more......with the queen.....I just know going with every girl will have bad consequences though.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
hmm just finished the update and after the great last one i am disapointed.
the whole update just felt strange and in every secont scene the harem plot get shoved in your face
it got really annoying.
also even it was long it felt incredible short cause instead to drive the plot forward (ok we got the festival in a few sentences..) most time was spent to introduce more people and of course most were women.... who seemed to be set up as a LI or sidefuck... (again harem overkill) just too much. also even some you rejected coming strong at him again (the oh mighty goddes...) and like any other harem game the mc is the core of the world and every women gets instanly wet for him (goddes again?) sorry it just dont sit right with me. while it could be a challenge and a great story to step the social ladder gain trust and influence through your skills and connection get the trust and love of your choosen girl/s now all is because of a goddes...
all the good story elements and build up from previous updates flushed down the toilet.

sorry for the rant but i really had high hopes and liked the game (except the stupid goddes introduction... damn and the cat... arhg it so dosnt fit in the setting and overall tone) but this update crushed my hope cause it seems like it will get the fate of most harem type games... too much LI´s without real story to them a protag with giant plot armor so nothing can go wrong and no real story progression cause it must have a set amount of lewds for each LI to please all their fans wich will strech the developing time even more without the story going anywhere... already seeing a rushed ending with one render for each LI at the horizon.
I completely get where you're coming from. I've been waiting for this update ever since I found this game. Mainly because it had a medieval setting to it. (Before anyone brings in medieval inaccuracy in any scenes, that doesn't bother me in VN's)
It was fun to play and even though it didn't have too many game affecting choices, it didn't bother me one bit because I liked the setting and the writing.
I've been reading about how this update is going to be a big one and I agree it was mostly harem stuff and not much of plot development BUT I also get that if it was more plot than harem, another group of players would be disappointed. I'm just glad we got an update but I hope the next one is more plot heavy than harem content.

Although I won't say no to any
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah I totally agree with you. I'm just not as disappointed I guess. Games with consistent updates and responsive devs are a gem. Especially when you can see the dev actually has plans of a plot.
Good luck with the next update ItRoy!

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes