Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
I think we all agree that Valentina is a ballbuster but there is no denying that she sucks and uses her pussy very well.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very cool update. I just noticed that Goddess Anna looks a lot like Annie from Last Call,and they both have heterochromia. Does this dev have any connection to the last call team or is it just a cameo or pure coincidence?
orig. both games from same devs but orig. devs switched focus on lc and current dev took this.

nah, at one instance she says to him something like "looking good/young though he is older than her".
and she should be 44 or so.
well then she got oldest daughter at very young age (normal at that time).

btw how often do we get an update in this game?
once in a while, last was 3.5 months ago.

So General have been married before? or he just made this one up?
hasn't come up but don't see it not being possible.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So General have been married before? or he just made this one up?
It comes up multiple times over the game, i think the first time in ep 1 or 2 when he meets Kaylan for the first time.
So certainly true.

It was fun to play and even though it didn't have too many game affecting choices, it didn't bother me one bit because I liked the setting and the writing.
I've been reading about how this update is going to be a big one and I agree it was mostly harem stuff and not much of plot development BUT I also get that if it was more plot than harem, another group of players would be disappointed. I'm just glad we got an update but I hope the next one is more plot heavy than harem content.
I mean, the time with the known harem girls was nice, but imo this update throws just too many new LI's/sidegirls at us, without much happening besides that.
Honestly i wasn't intersted in any of the new girls, the bios of the ex-girlfriend was not bad, but i would have liked if u could spend some time with her, to get to know her, before making a decision...

Well also the 2 girls i really wanted more content with got next to none at all, the servant Flora and princess Estrid, despite the MC saying he will spend time with her in the city (last update) and agreeing with the king to spend as much time as possible with her before the festival (begining of this update) :cautious:

Yeah and no interest in the Queen, besides the King is a good friend of the MC, so no backstabbing, even if i can understand why she is frustrated.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
To Be A King (v0.5.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.5.1
Mod Version : 0.5.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod :
Mega

Pc With Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod : Mega

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
please update this mod bro

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes