Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Which option should you pick when the queen asks which daughter?
Probably Aelina. She’s level headed, mature, and loyal. The other two are just plain self centered flakes…..but yeah very nice looking. However, the king is thinking about a possible marriage of the MC to Viking Girl to secure that alliance. All of which is why I think the MC should take Katrina the Briton servant girl and head to the east frontier.

Last edited:
Reactions: cariadult

sobiv56338

Aug 27, 2021
I found a bug. When the MC visits Goddess Anna for the first time, after the conversation the game gives us the option to go back to the temple to meet her again in the future, but even if you decide not to come back, it doesn't matter because the MC will come back to see the Goddess, regardless of your decision not to return. Can anyone report this to ITRoy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Definitely waifu material. I just wonder how Our Hero will navigate this minefield of femmes. If I were him right now I’d tell Katrina(?) his red haired Briton servant girl pack your bags hon we’re headed east to the frontier. Either that or tell Diana above hey I need to hide at your estate for a few years.
:D
I know she is waifu but what i meant was General(Hero/MC) had a waifu before, i don't know it before. And why hiding?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
:D
I know she is waifu but what i meant was General(Hero/MC) had a waifu before, i don't know it before. And why hiding?
The MC’s wife passed away prior to the beginning of this story.

Re hiding: My poor attempt at humor. Suggested he might stay at potential waifu Diana’s estate until the madness at court/with the daughters subsides.

Reactions: cariadult

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I found a bug. When the MC visits Goddess Anna for the first time, after the conversation the game gives us the option to go back to the temple to meet her again in the future, but even if you decide not to come back, it doesn't matter because the MC will come back to see the Goddess, regardless of your decision not to return. Can anyone report this to ITRoy?
Sadly I don't think it's an error it seems that is the devs lazy way to implement the harem regardless off the choice to don't go there again. And as Good I found the game bevor the goddess appearance it just ruined the game for me.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
I will say i am both satisfied and disappointed with the update.

I was very excited about the kings festival and thought it will be going to be the biggest event and center point of preperation, where king will throw a night party and MC will meet all this new girls etc, but it was damn so downplayed to very simple and very different from my expectations.

Expected more content of Estrid and relationship building with her but sadly very little.

now queen, we all know queen plays an important role, but queen's content should be slow burned, suddenly so much interaction with her makes this very awkward and silly.

Speaking about the new girls:

Alessia and Juliana catches my attention, i would surely want to have them as LI's not sidegirls.

Introduction of Isabella wasn't normal with no background story added, all of a sudden she appears as ghost(That part need to be reworked) other than that she will bring some fun as well as trouble, her character is impressive.

overall this update is satisfying except how it is designed.
But there is a party available From Prince Marius & mc fu.... Virgin GirL too

// now queen, we all know queen plays an important role, but queen's content should be slow burned, suddenly so much interaction with her makes this very awkward and silly // & EstRID

BLUEBALL FAN SpottED!!
LoT of SloW Burn Only GAmes Available Here.I Dont want that problem here

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Probably Aelina. She’s level headed, mature, and loyal. The other two are just plain self centered flakes…..but yeah very nice looking. However, the king is thinking about a possible marriage of the MC to Viking Girl to secure that alliance. All of which is why I think the MC should take Katrina the Briton servant girl and head to the east frontier.
I meant if you're looking for the harem. The wt mod highlights both Aelina and Valentina in green but labels them as Aelina path and Valentina path which seems counter to a harem ending.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I liked this, medieval games bring difference.
If you ask me for a choice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I think the King and the Queen don’t like my idea and my MC gets into the guillotine :whistle:
Looks like I'll have to change my mind.
I've lost my interest in princesses(Just want protect them) and for now I'm just going on the Kaylan route.

Flora and Tullia have got my (a little)attention... :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: Yamura
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes