acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
nah, at one instance she says to him something like "looking good/young though he is older than her".
and she should be 44 or so.
As game military is based on... Imperium Romanum (Duh!), so it shouldn't be wrong to use it's recruitment age and soldiers service time (Which of course were changing over the years) as a point of reference.
So, let's assume MC enlisted in age of 16-20 and served his 16, 20 or 26 years. So he should be somewhat about 32-46 years old.
Although, If I recall correctly, MC once said he have around 20 years of experience, yet I don't have a screenshot to prove it. So using that, I can assume MC is around 36-40 years old.

Yet scenes where we can see MC face are quite... contradictory. In few renders he looks quite young, young enough to assume he's around 25-30, while in the others he appear to look around 50-60, at least in my opinion.

But does that really matter? It is really that important? Just pick a sensible age you want your MC to have and sensible years of service and enjoy the game. But do not forget it was easier on the front than in the palace. Because, on the front you at least know who is your enemy.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
To Be A King (v0.5.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.5.1
Mod Version : 0.5.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod :
Mega

Pc With Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod : Mega

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Update ?!

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
I will say i am both satisfied and disappointed with the update.

I was very excited about the kings festival and thought it will be going to be the biggest event and center point of preperation, where king will throw a night party and MC will meet all this new girls etc, but it was damn so downplayed to very simple and very different from my expectations.

Expected more content of Estrid and relationship building with her but sadly very little.

now queen, we all know queen plays an important role, but queen's content should be slow burned, suddenly so much interaction with her makes this very awkward and silly.

Speaking about the new girls:

Alessia and Juliana catches my attention, i would surely want to have them as LI's not sidegirls.

Introduction of Isabella wasn't normal with no background story added, all of a sudden she appears as ghost(That part need to be reworked) other than that she will bring some fun as well as trouble, her character is impressive.

overall this update is satisfying except how it is designed.

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
So General have been married before? or he just made this one up?

Definitely waifu material. I just wonder how Our Hero will navigate this minefield of femmes. If I were him right now I’d tell Katrina(?) his red haired Briton servant girl pack your bags hon we’re headed east to the frontier. Either that or tell Diana above hey I need to hide at your estate for a few years.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
Any lewd content with the girl on the second screenshot yet?
If you are referring to the OP screenshots, the 2nd one is Princess Cassia. And yes, there is lewd content with her in the game. I don't know when the last time you played was, but here is just a small sample of proof...

• Love
Reactions: NukaCola

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Tried the game purely on the strength of those frankly godlike renders and women who are all exceptionally pretty. Gotta be honest though what i didnt expect was great writing and characterisation where i kinda like everyone im supposed to like and dislike those who im supposed to likewise so far in my playthrough. Easily one of the best first impressions ive had with a game in arguably years - i was invested before i even got the first sex scene (which for those curious start to come thick and fast - its a game which gives a shit about its characters being fleshed out but you aint gonna get blue balled for very long, if your unsure of it then i highly advice you give it a go).

Reactions: weirdscix

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If you are referring to the OP screenshots, the 2nd one is Princess Cassia. And yes, there is lewd content with her in the game. I don't know when the last time you played was, but here is just a small sample of proof...
Thank you kindly for the info. That look hot :love: . I hasn't play this game before. Downloading it now

Reactions: paopsst and Iconick

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
well king has 1 leg in grave already and marius might be gay.
(Context was supposedly no focus on incest)

Look at the bios. The hing has one extramarital son. Guess who that could be. Now remember whom our prime suspect has shagged already.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
(Context was supposedly no focus on incest)

Look at the bios. The hing has one extramarital son. Guess who that could be. Now remember whom our prime suspect has shagged already.
It only says, it is rumored the king has at least one extramarital son with a mistress. Even if that is true, if u have read the bios, it's extremely unlikely that the MC is the king's extramarital son, the king is 56y old, the queen 44y and the MC is older then the queen (althought we don't know by how much).
Also the king wasn't born into the royal family, he was a soldier, his success allowed him to become the king, i doubt that as a 10y old boy of humble birth he had many mistresses.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
The only thing that dissapoints me in this game is that the MC looks like a really sad 40 years old guy
The only thing that disappoints me is lack of animations. Don't mind the age but my guy needs curare treatment and badly, specifically on the face. He looks like crying and smiling at the same time 24/7.
Really looking forward to more of a servant girl (Flora?).

Reactions: CaramelCowboy
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes