• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Just played this game this week, fantastic story, albiet leaning into the harem theme, but still, enjoyable, and I'm definitely following.

I am missing two scenes:
Second from left second row
Second from right fourth row

Anyone willing to share what they are and how to get them? I'm fine with spoiler tags.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Just played this game this week, fantastic story, albiet leaning into the harem theme, but still, enjoyable, and I'm definitely following.

I am missing two scenes:
Second from left second row
Second from right fourth row

Anyone willing to share what they are and how to get them? I'm fine with spoiler tags.
They're both Kaylan.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update so far (got to where mc's friend "got in touch" with him), so mc has only 1 princess left to "unplug" and he has been there only for few weeks. mariius is still imbecile.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
yes but she's been "unplugged" by king.
points system is confusing for me. What are the effects of mc & others respect and fear points ???
Characters fear points is towards mc or vice versa ??? Imagine if Prince Marius fear points are 100, then what are the effects of mc's own fear points ???
Mc's fear & respect points are only related with king ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
points system is confusing for me. What are the effects of mc & others respect and fear points ???
Characters fear points is towards mc or vice versa ??? Imagine if Prince Marius fear points are 100, then what are the effects of mc's own fear points ???
fear, respect, etc towards mc.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
They're both Kaylan.
Ah, are they related to accepting the marraige proposal? I wasn't sure how that would work in this game and said I'd think about it since I'm interested in Kaylan, but I wouldn't want to 'close out' the option of one of the princesses. This was of course prior to the double marraige idea floating later I believe.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Ah, are they related to accepting the marraige proposal? I wasn't sure how that would work in this game and said I'd think about it since I'm interested in Kaylan, but I wouldn't want to 'close out' the option of one of the princesses. This was of course prior to the double marraige idea floating later I believe.
Yeah they are. I made the same choice, although can do a separate save of course.

already7aken

Nov 24, 2019
Is there a bug when choosing the daughter for the ball? I loaded my game again and even though I chose another one I get the scenes as if I chose Aelinia again(which was my choice the first time around)

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes