Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
"An absolute triumph...unexpectedly spiritual and emotionally complex, with some of the very best action in the [F95]."

Seriously, the production value in this game is fantastic. Loved it. It does violate the 180 degree rule a little too much for my taste, but other than that it's a top tier game. It deserves a place on the pantheon of F95 games.

Reactions: weirdscix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm beginning to think that goddess made mc's harem a "bit" too big.

scrshots.

1. virgins? where?
2. that'd be 1st time
3. she sees something interesting

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game. This game is awesome..
I was very hooked. Aelinia is the best, definitely my #1 woman in this game. After her, Helena. :love:

Cassie and Valentina are beautiful, but I am bothered by their rivalry and quarrels.

I look forward to the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdscix

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I‘m not completely done with the update yet, but I think I‘m getting close to the end.
I think with the two visits to the Goddess it‘s clear in which direction the game goes. I guess you can be glad that there is atleast a surface level of conflict between the women, but as was shown, it‘s very much going to be smooth sailing.
I‘m not against that, but it leaves a little bit of a bitter taste that everything is happening due to divine intervention. The second visit to Anna made this pretty clear. You don‘t like a character? Just ask the goddess to change her.

I‘m glad that the festival is finally done. The „preparations“ felt like they took forever and I really expected something to happen during the kings speech. Just a bit of unrest in the crowd maybe. Now I am curious if the MC actually goes on to another campaign and if he does, who is coming with him? There are a lot of women who want to join him and they don‘t even know about eachother. Especially if you promised to marry Kaylan and take another woman with you and you have to inevitably introduce them to eachother. Also, this campaign will bring The MC away from the palace and away from the princesses and queen. I could imagine that the princesses try to find ways to join the MC, but it would be weird if any of them would be allowed to, given the recent assassination attempts. Then there is also Estrid who still needs to marry someone and this campaign would take the MC away from the palace for months. Unless it turns into a scenario where she wants to join the campaign as a warrior and to see the MC in his natural element at the head of an army. I am curious if queen Avila (was that her name?) will be introduced as well at some point and be another harem option. Possibly it turns out to be a scenario where she was so impressed with the MCs skill as a general and in battle that she wants to draw his attention by causing another conflict at the borders.

Anyway, the update was good in my opinion. Especially since it seems that future renders can be done faster, now that everything is properly set up. Models are gorgeous and I have a hard time turning anyone down. Even the ones that I‘d normally not be so interested in (Flora for example). Never thought I‘d say that, but I‘m actually curious how Valentina will „grow up“ in the future and how the situation with Helena develops. I just hope that with the growing options for women, that everyone gets enough screentime. That is of course a major concern.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah I don't really get why EVERY single woman wants to pretty much bang him straight away. His looks and personality are a little lacking.
In the game, the MC's friend is wondering the same thing :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if you play the game long enough you'll know that the Goddess is behind it all and she helps the MC to build a harem

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I note various characters’ remarks about the MC as a major military leader, man of integrity, trust etc……and have the opportunity to play him in the game as a man-whore. OTOH if you play him as a man of integrity it could be a dull play through.

I wonder with this last update if we have been introduced to all the potential LIs and going forward is it now time for him to consider some choices.

To me, other than Aelinia, pursuit the women of the royal family aren’t a great choice from the standpoint of extending your life (Helena) or common interests (the younger sisters).

Kaylan seems a much more obvious choice as a daughter of military but if one chooses her early what do you do for the rest of the game?

With attractive……side interests such as servant girl Flora, bar maid Eliana, diplomat’s daughter Lydia, masseuse Rashida, is concubinage the best route, assuming the future missus is OK with the idea? I know the goddess Anna assured MC a harem would be assured but whoa, some strong-willed wimmin in the group.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This is the real princess of this game :love: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I’d like to see her play a bigger part in the game but so far doesn’t look like she will be promoted to LI. Commented before I thought a good strategy for Our Hero would be for him to tell her pack your bags, hon, we’re heading to the east frontier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexypeasan

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What's eliana_lover? It's never set, but it's checked and does have a default. Should that be aelinia_path? There's also a eliana_path default, but that's never used for anything. Not just the spelling is confusing. =)

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
What's eliana_lover? It's never set, but it's checked and does have a default. Should that be aelinia_path? There's also a eliana_path default, but that's never used for anything. Not just the spelling is confusing. =)
Eliana is the first barmaid you meet, presumably that code refers to her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual although atm choosing between 2 princesses when queen asks shows same story. no1 can't say that there wasn't content (non-sexual or sexual).

animations would make this even better.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes