cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Obviously there will be a Harem, Anna said so every time we meet her and polygamy seems to be a normal thing.
I´m more worried about the pitfall for harem games, to much choice. Adding more LIs after 6 or so slows down the story progress without a real benefit for me as I keep my harem realistic in size.

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
I hope there will be a harem path because i couldn't bring myself to chose only one princess so i had them all lol, they also hinted that they are willing to share the MC so it must be a harem path.
I can't speak on behalf of the developer but given the way that several event played out,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems pretty certain that there will be. But again I'm in no way affliated with the Dev so this is all just speculation based on the evidence.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: WhY NoT?!

Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
She is waifu material but she looks kinda old?
Yeah maybe older than Valentina but still one of the best models in the game, along with Lydia, Cassia and the general's daughter. Plus she can fight and sounds smart. Good queen material for me.
Valentina is a rather spoiled kid. Cassia also. The eldest daughter looks rather ugly with boring character.
Still, I'll take them all in my harem, like a true Eastern Emperor. Hope the game will allow me to USURP THE THRONE :devilish: I won't kill the king though.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
It's been so long I don't remember which princess name belongs to which face or which one is the oldest princess (I think Cassia is the youngest). Does anyone remember?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IT Roy : So what story development would you guys like to see next.
yea don't even need to ask.

Are we gonna have pregnancy?

On a side note, Marius is an idiot. The Danish girl is hot.
yes, yes he is and yes.

How long until the Mac version gets the latest update, please?
install older version and then copy \game folder from windows version and paste it to mac version and play.

A medieval setting with a focus on royalty and NO INCEST???

"Viciously shakes a Habsburg chin in disapproval"
well king has 1 leg in grave already and marius might be gay.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
It's been so long I don't remember which princess name belongs to which face or which one is the oldest princess (I think Cassia is the youngest). Does anyone remember?
Order of the princesses, youngest to oldest:

Valentina
Cassia
Aelinia

Last edited:
Reactions: JSF2

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, the very 1st scenes are of queens youngest daughter madly in love with MC, she will go to huge lengths to land him, talking to the king about it, the whole 9 yards.As opposed to that, how would you immagine queen would have the heart to bang the love of her youngest? Really? Not very believable that knowing how strung in she is into MC to torture her like that.

// Off the limits \\ ??? Bummer
It may be just because she's been off limits and she's obviously married, but I'm more excited about a chance with the queen than any of her daughters. And it seems like I'm not alone lol
Order of the princesses, youngest to oldest:

Valentina
Cassia
Aelinia
and val is most demanding (spoiled brat).
So General is older than queen? I thought he is much younger, like early 30s
mc is ~35-40 and queen is ~45-50.
Does mc has disabilities? His looks is decent but his postures, body structure are really odd most of the time. Like this one below View attachment 1371121
That is messi next to ronaldo .. different strokes 4 different tastes .. why so demanding?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes