JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So it is not for war & other problems ?
So far... there is no such situations...but with high favor i am sure she will keep you safe ....
Also,its funny how all these people are going around with conspiracy theories...but it's crystal clear who is responsible for king's death

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
What are the importance of goddess anna blessings to mc ??
Since Anna is the goddess who blesses Caudium, she is pretty important.

She brings the girls to your MC and paves your path to raise to be a king.

So, her favor and blessings are some of the most important factors for your MC to be sucessful.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Jun 20, 2019
To Be A King (0.7.1) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates! Highlighted choices may not be the best(I think it is but still)

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM
thank u for the mod

Reactions: xinkala

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, at surface level it's crystal clear, however, considering the nature of this story, as well as where we all are in the history of pop culture, the question arises as to whether ITRoy has studied and emulated writers like J. K. Rowling and George R. R. Martin. Rowling is the Master of the Red Herring, where almost every book: "It's Snape" and then: "It never was" and she even forces us to "see Snape do the villainous deed" and then the next book: "I fooled you again". Martin, whose work clearly influences TBaK, likewise prides himself in setting up expectations, and then murdering them, to the point that holding onto hope in ASOIAF is literally masochism. Considering this "crystal clear" "clue drop" happens so close to the "update break", before an investigation can be made by the players, I am forced to severely question the dubious nature of this "clue", knowing that ITRoy won't reveal the assassin until the next update, who knows that it will be months before the next update, and that we will all be discussing this topic in the interim, scouring the current content for clues. Therefore, I strongly believe that either all the clues in this update (like Rowling) are so benign and in the background that we miss them at surface glance, or the real clues haven't been seen yet, and everything else are just planted there to distract us and throw off the scent.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yes, at surface level it's crystal clear, however, considering the nature of this story, as well as where we all are in the history of pop culture, the question arises as to whether ITRoy has studied and emulated writers like J. K. Rowling and George R. R. Martin. Rowling is the Master of the Red Herring, where almost every book: "It's Snape" and then: "It never was" and she even forces us to "see Snape do the villainous deed" and then the next book: "I fooled you again". Martin, whose work clearly influences TBaK, likewise prides himself in setting up expectations, and then murdering them, to the point that holding onto hope in ASOIAF is literally masochism. Considering this "crystal clear" "clue drop" happens so close to the "update break", before an investigation can be made by the players, I am forced to severely question the dubious nature of this "clue", knowing that ITRoy won't reveal the assassin until the next update, who knows that it will be months before the next update, and that we will all be discussing this topic in the interim, scouring the current content for clues. Therefore, I strongly believe that either all the clues in this update (like Rowling) are so benign and in the background that we miss them at surface glance, or the real clues haven't been seen yet, and everything else are just planted there to distract us and throw off the scent.
Compare how crystal clear it was that Prince Marius was behind the kidnapping of Cassia. Now, not so much anymore.

Reactions: YuNobi1

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Compare how crystal clear it was that Prince Marius was behind the kidnapping of Cassia. Now, not so much anymore.
Yeah, that whole arc got lost in the recent updates to the point I forgot about his alleged involvement was a thing until I replayed the whole game to search for (SPOILER) clues. I really hope ITRoy hasn't forgotten about that plotline and that we'll get the truth about who Gaius is and why the kidnapping happened at some point in the future.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
This marriage thing is getting to comical levels now. Not in a bad way, but the constant remarks by various people "oh great, another one to share with". Will we get an answer on how this will all work out? I know it won't be a problem because Goddess Anna said so, but logistically how does that happen?

Reactions: YuNobi1

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
When a goddess is involved, all logic fly away through the window... Even without goddess, most harem games defy logic when multiple girls decided to share mc

Reactions: HunterSeeker

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I stopped the game when queen asked to pick one. al of them option was a joke. I want HArem lol. Ill wait for some mod which enables all.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No...but you will be her puppet
Imo...its better to accept kaylan than aelinia
Has anyone noticed that whenever you are meeting with someone Lydia is always around? Either looking at the walls, or fighting with her grandfather? Is she actually spying on MC?
Hehe ...for some reason I like Valentina more than other two princesses....
Valentina>Cassia>Aelinia
I wholeheartedly agree. I don't like the whole woman ruler thing with Aelinia. Also she seem to obsessed with power and it remind me of Daenerys Targaryen. There is a high chance she will became a tyrant queen and bring destruction to the country.
Out of 3 princesses Valentina is actually the best candidate to become a ruler. She can be a bit childish but she is smart, sweet and loyal. Maybe even smarter than Aelinia.
Cassia is like a typical grape brain instagram girl who like dresses and fashion. She want to rebuild a lion cage use to execute peoples for amusement. She doesn't seem to care much about politics and welfare of the citizen. She brag about her noble family origin and look down on peoples with lower status. She would still be a better ruler than Aelinia though. A lesser evil.

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I stopped the game when queen asked to pick one. al of them option was a joke. I want HArem lol. Ill wait for some mod which enables all.
That's just for the Ball, as it was considered improper for anyone to show up at such functions alone. The queen literally encourages harem later, if you confess attraction to her

Reactions: Zero141214
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes