VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There was an update post on Patreon early in November, but I'm not a patron so I'm unsure of its content.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
I hope it doesn't too because I'm a Patreon backer and don't like throwing away my dollars
you dont like throwing away your dollars? are you sure?
the last game update from this guy was in May, i too dont like throwing away my dollars hence i stopped donating a long time ago.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Just had a quick look now I'm going through the code removing the hundreds of annoying screen shakes before I try it again :rolleyes:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty good. i like that there is a morality system but its not polar opposite, she is not pure as snow and innocent and naive to super trashy.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
And then the game ends in suicide?? 'Cause that's what the famous monologue is about. Hamlet's contemplating suicide. js

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well once you delete out all of the $renpy.block_rollback() and all of the shake spam the game isn't too bad. A few things I noticed that are weird there is a inc_points and lesbian_pts variables but you never get any points in them ever. You should get at least 1 incest point in the one spot and you should have 2 or more lesbian points from a few other scenes.

Well time to wait for the next update so I can blue ball a bunch more turds and seduce more girls.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes