VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Although the one above doesn't help try this one if notgo to first page an click on Patreon banner next to developers name and you can see some of the info.

Oct 20, 2019
Now that I think of it you are right, I ran into games with female protagonists many times and skipped on playing or commenting, I have no clue why I commented. Clearly author of the game has a reason to design the game the way it is and I am not the target audience I should just ignore it without commenting (like I always did in the past). Thank you for pointing it out you made me think :)
I realize this comment was made months ago, but as a woman it's super nice to have a female MC and not have to always try to play a game from the penis point of view.

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Best route?
There is no "best route" for now. The game content ends after the first scene for each route. And what is or is not the "best route" is totally subjective based on the preferences and fetishes of each player.
We will have to wait and see what the developer comes up with for each route, if they do decide to continue making new content.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2020
There is no "best route" for now. The game content ends after the first scene for each route. And what is or is not the "best route" is totally subjective based on the preferences and fetishes of each player.
We will have to wait and see what the developer comes with for each route, if they do decide to continue making new content.
Thank you. I didn't played the game yet, that was just to see if there's any huge difference

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dam a sad loss but it is rapidly heading towards an abandoned tag, it had the best overall renders etc. on here with a good storyline as well.

Reactions: afterlights

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
wait when is the next update? Can't see xD
Hold your horses we all thought the Dev had passed to the other side and are so shocked to find they have communicated think yourself lucky they are still withus before asking for an update (Yea wne wen wen can't wait either Ha Ha)

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
This game had an ember of potential. It was also refreshingly different. I hope the Dev is able to get back to this project, or the ember will just quietly burn out.

Reactions: afterlights

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
There was an update for next release on Patreon dated Nov 7th but it is locked to members only DAM somebody tell us???:sick:

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes