VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i tried the game...pretty nice, the girls don't look like fools and their smiles aren't weird...it's a game worth to keep an eye on ^^

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I really like the look of the route with the bestie thus far and the personality of the teacher and what we might be doing with her on her route has got me also interested. The prospect of keeping your sister for yourself also sounds fun.

Kinda a shame that none of the guy routes are anywhere near as appealing.

JamesMacC

May 25, 2020
To play or not to play?
Saith my mind doth wonder,
upon a yonder light breaking my mind asunder,
Whence my mind did'st sayeth unto me:
'Thou hast perverse mind, naughty thine carnal fun,'
'But forsooth, nay, no play today, for thus is only version 0.1'

:)
This was great.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for dropping by. I am sure that everyone at F95 is interested in your likes and dislikes.
Now that I think of it you are right, I ran into games with female protagonists many times and skipped on playing or commenting, I have no clue why I commented. Clearly author of the game has a reason to design the game the way it is and I am not the target audience I should just ignore it without commenting (like I always did in the past). Thank you for pointing it out you made me think :)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Love the story and where it is going, artwork and story line are very good with lots of potential lets hope for some updates soon
Cheers
PS only problem is the text box hides a lot of the action (especially Coach office scene)

Last edited:

karlsiu1

Oct 14, 2018
WTF, I thought the game crashed but it ended up no more stories? Jeezzz.....hmmm...the title really hit it...To play or not to play....

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes