VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Boy her boyturd sure is a turd and looks more like he should be getting butt fucked by Liam or one of the other dudes in the game like the roidinator then being with the protagonist.

This makes it easier to try to find some other female characters to have some fun with and to just ignore him.

I changed some of her introducing of her boyturd to something more plausible.

"{i}So yeah. We have not had sex because I think he's secretly gay and

waiting to jump out of the closet.{/i}"
"{i}Nothing too crazy...{/i}"
"{i}Just, plain, normal sex with a dude pounding his ass like a five

alarm chili.{/i}

Anne looks hot and not the generic huge breasted thing you usually see for mothers in these games. Hopfully Lynn and her can have a roll in the hay a few times.

Genn she looks like the cute shy girl next door hopefully the older sister can teach her younger sister all about the birds and the bees but also teach her that you don't always need a dick to be happy.

I wonder if Mrs. Sanders tastes like chicken?

The twins look hot and look like the twins from false hero. The ones from false hero are hotter though.

Deleted out all of the $renpy.block_rollback() that were spammed in the script file and changed the names of all male characters to other better names.

Reactions: Randeep44

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Ok I'm really liking this one. I've always wanted a female protag game where you could really proactively be a slut and this feels like it might actually pull that off. I like the potential for lesbian but I'm cool if it's not even close to pure lesbian. It was fun playing as Lynn and just teasing and indulging people, it made me seriously want to have the option to just indulge everyone.

Like I'm actually looking forward to playing this girl as really bi and slutty. Feels like there's a potential for I don't think I can come up with a better word for it but "wholesome sluttiness" like someone who could just be like "Aww that guy's checking me out, I think I'm going to blow his mind and suck his dick"

Just where the lady you're playing as can take charge and just be really playful about being really promiscuous.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Ok I'm really liking this one. I've always wanted a female protag game where you could really proactively be a slut and this feels like it might actually pull that off. I like the potential for lesbian but I'm cool if it's not even close to pure lesbian. It was fun playing as Lynn and just teasing and indulging people, it made me seriously want to have the option to just indulge everyone.

Like I'm actually looking forward to playing this girl as really bi and slutty. Feels like there's a potential for I don't think I can come up with a better word for it but "wholesome sluttiness" like someone who could just be like "Aww that guy's checking me out, I think I'm going to blow his mind and suck his dick"

Just where the lady you're playing as can take charge and just be really playful about being really promiscuous.
As long as you can also go "Nah, that guy does nothing for me, he can fuck right off", I'd be all for having the choice. It's always annoying to have a game claiming to have a lesbian route, but where you are locked into having forced internal thoughts about the MC being turned on by men.

Itatia

May 3, 2020
it kinda annoyed me you actually start in an already established relationship. can't really play tho kinds of stories because i can't make myself breaking the other persons heart or w/e.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
As long as you can also go "Nah, that guy does nothing for me, he can fuck right off", I'd be all for having the choice. It's always annoying to have a game claiming to have a lesbian route, but where you are locked into having forced internal thoughts about the MC being turned on by men.
Agreed I normally hate that. I think the worst offender was Good Girl Gone Bad where they would just not let you identify as lesbian no matter how much you talked about how into women you were, how many of the men you told to fuck off etc.

But this was the first time where I actually liked the prospect of fucking everyone they put in front of me. The guy's seemed nice and even the pervy ones seemed like it would be fun to indulge with. I think if you could if you could sleep around and not have all the guys get possessive and jealous and just be happy that they were a 4 and just banged a 9 that could be cool.

But if you're looking for a good (mostly) pure lesbian game Dog Days of Summer is probably the best one going right now and I can't recommend it highly enough. Honestly I like it so much it's part of why I'm cool with potential straight content here.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

it kinda annoyed me you actually start in an already established relationship. can't really play tho kinds of stories because i can't make myself breaking the other persons heart or w/e.
The established boyfriend is the only issue I have with this game, and the only scene I skipped through. But after that, I took the option to hit on the other cheerleaders, and the sister, and it was a load of fun. And I do like the expression "wholesome slut", particularly on the lesbian side, since you don't need to worry about pregnancy. You can just have really close relationships with your friends.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
The way it seems like it might be letting things go I don't even have a problem with the established boyfriend. I could imagine a few chapters in being like

"Sweetie we can still fuck and all, but I'm also gonna be fucking a LOT of other PEOPLE. Like guys and girls, possibly combinations thereof. If you're down with that we cool if not... I understand."

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
Here is the most recent update text from Dandy's Patreon:

Jun 28 at 3:50am

Coming up next!
In the upcoming version, Lynn spends the weekend with Mrs Sanders in one of the routes. She gets to know more about her and might even have some fun with her after that.
Are you all excited about it?
Stay safe! =)
Dandy!

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes