VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have absolutely no problem with Lynn not being a virgin and having a boyfriend. She is a 20-year-old fox. I accept games with 20-year-old foxy virgins, but this seems a lot more realistic. In this release we also established that Lynn had sex before hooking up with Daniel, so she is obviously no stranger to sex, which helps establish her propensities from the outset.

While Daniel might be necessary at the beginning of this story, I see a gigantic L tattooed on his forehead. So I plan on Lynn dumping him as soon as she can find someone more interesting - male or female, I don't care.

While Lynn is not a virgin, it seems that we do have one in the sister, Genn. I would like to keep her pure, until we can find someone decent for her. Whether that is her boyfriend, Liam, remains to be seen. I could see her losing her cherry in a three-way with Lynn and some decent guy (who may or may not be Liam).

I generally take the female MCs down a path of debauchery. I'll have to see what comes next to decide on that here. Whatever, I'm going to have her ditch Daniel ASAP. He seems to be the prototypical douche boyfriend in these games.

Assuming that there will be another release, I am looking forward to playing it. To my mind, Lynn and Genn are two of the most adorable models around!

This game is very well written, with very little errata. Although, a few of the sentences seem awkward - perhaps due to translation issues. [By the way, I don't think 'opps' is an actual word. Perhaps 'oops' would be better. :)] But the characters are being very well developed.

This game is heavily weighted to text vs renders, but that's fine with me. I like a good story.

As for the 'forcing', as I have postulated on numerous occasions, in EVERY VN there must be some forcing. Being completely open-ended is impossible. The developer is guiding the story in the direction he/she wants. That's fine with me. If I like the direction, I continue to play the game; if I don't, I don't.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I didn't say "should be a virgin", I said "I'd rather have a virgin MC".

That is mostly personal preference, as a virgin would likely be more picky about who she'd do it with. Which is what I like in female MC games. You also start with more of a blank slate.

But with regards to the boyfriend, I think this setup is limiting the story. In GGGB, the obvious good path would be to stay with Eric, even if you (the player) didn't really like him. Because Eric was there, Jack was automatically a bad path. Even though Jack could maybe have been a somewhat viable good-path boyfriend if Ashley would have started the game as single.
ah sorry my mistake...but yeah i see your point Virgin MC would be more reluctant/picky. in regards to BF yeah i can see a version of this story where instead of him being BF right off the bat he'd be more like the friend who has a crush on MC and decides to ask her out on this release. bad thing is it would take the build up for players who want to cuck him with his own dad. me personally ima avoid the guys in general so it wouldnt affect me. but as she is now sex is something she's already done, has the experience to inform sister about things and has the chance to be more confident in bed. i wouldnt mind sister being virgin though.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good but very small,I look forward to the next rest with impatience.Your work is very good, he continued.
(sorry my english)

Reactions: blastwave2k

Roggognog

Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoyed the train scene. It was fairly well executed and one of the best examples of a good scene in a hentai game. It would be nice to see a follow up of sorts. Scenes like that are great, especially ones at dancing floors or concerts. Too bad this isn't a very big thing in more games and when it is, it isn't executed this modestly.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Pretty good start! I like the girls, mom seems a bit weird. But I enjoyed the story.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The mc looking like one of those chopped up south korean idol clones is awful. Her mother and sister being different race which might help avoid being canned by patreon for incest I guess.

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
I just have played it , very nice game but it s too short.

I m wondering when will be the next update ?

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
The beta is out! :love:

Hey everyone!

It took longer than expected, but the beta for the next version is finally out!

In this version, we see the introduction of a few more characters.

Look forward to a few scenes, most notably the execution of Lynn's forfeit. In this version, there is also the introduction to a mechanic of the game where your actions determine what choices you get in later portions of the game, so take your time to explore and find all the various options.

We also have our first animation in the game as well. I had several concerns about creating animations initially and I was just trying it out this time. But it turned out better than expected, so I decided to keep it in there. Hopefully, I will be able to make more in the future as well.

Lastly, there is still one more option for the forfeit that is not placed in this beta yet. It will be added in the official version that will follow in a few days time.

I hope you all enjoy it, and as always, stay Dandy!

Cheers!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

The official version of 0.2 is out!
Added the scene between Nalia and Lynn during the forfeit.
Hope you guys enjoy!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Where do you find a store like the one in the game as I have never seen one in RL? Daz seems to have very few assets.
Pretty boring game as well.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Well, so far there is unavoidable sex with the boyfriend. I prefer the option in these games to keep any and all sex scenes optional, so you can choose where your interests lie, so this may not be for me.
With the new release I like much better how you can choose your actions and reject what you don't like. Thumbs up for the changes made to the part of the story from v0.1. More thumbs up for the forfeit scene. Looking forward to more of the same.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It is longer than you expect for the filesize, but damn short for a 0.2 version.
I think the last scene escalates a bit to much ... with the guys. I will check that with a different approach later, maybe.

I do like the MC and the game itself, but it is not that much for the version number.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes