smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
This person doesn't even understand what he's talking about, yet he calls himself a developer. He couldn't even figure out my code (I've never even looked at someone else's code and built everything from scratch), and now he's here promoting his own product.
Buddy, could you please direct your anger towards other games?
man before saying something dumb , try to research before talking, he did more games then you did for one, for two even i with my limited knowledge of coding can understand your code and see that you didn't do everything from scratch , you maybe have create the color palet, the where to put this or that block, but you didn't do everything from scratch , you decided to use some idea from other game that you like, and i don't blame you

but be at least honest

if you want your game to be succesful it's the first step

ToBeSIgma

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
After playing the game and reading all the comments on this topic, I'm surprised that most players still haven't filed a complaint on his monetization page.

(I think this is the most working way to bring such developers down from heaven to earth.)

But seriously, you take money from people and what do you give in return? Content? It can be found on the Internet.

Interesting gameplay? Judging by the comments, it's the same as all games on this engine, then what's the point of supporting you?

Maybe an interesting plot?Although you yourself wrote that it is being prepared, so it is not known what it will be, it turns out that people are buying a pig in a poke?

But after I read your post on what fictional standards for these games, I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Are you serious?What are the Standards for these games?
Although if you're talking about monetization standards for games, maybe you're right.

But this does not apply to the basic functionality of the game, which should be in the game.
Hiding basic functions behind paid access is not to show your genius or a way to get you to support, it shows your impotence.
The same goes for paid content. Did you create it? No, so who gave the right to sell it?

And if you sum up, first put your game in order, then think about how to make money from it.
Because trying to force people to pay for a product that works through one place will greatly spoil your reputation as a developer.
How dare you, as a developer, talk about filing a collective complaint against me and trying to shut down my project? Do you even understand the reputation you're creating for yourself? With such words, I would never associate with you or work with you. This is my last response to your messages. The only motivation I see in your case is jealousy and competition. I suspect you haven’t even opened the game...

It doesn’t matter how good or bad the game is, that’s for the players to decide. I’m always open to feedback from those who want to improve the game, not those who want to destroy it.

I’ve put a lot of effort into creating an open-source project, learning many things from scratch in Twine, and doing countless edits for all the scenes—this is all done after my day job, often working through the night. If you don’t like the game, just don’t play it - it’s that simple. But trying to kill the project and rallying others to do so is the lowest action someone like you can take. I’d advise the audience to take a closer look at his statements

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How dare you, as a developer, talk about filing a collective complaint against me and trying to shut down my project? Do you even understand the reputation you're creating for yourself? With such words, I would never associate with you or work with you. This is my last response to your messages. The only motivation I see in your case is jealousy and competition. I suspect you haven’t even opened the game...

It doesn’t matter how good or bad the game is, that’s for the players to decide. I’m always open to feedback from those who want to improve the game, not those who want to destroy it.

I’ve put a lot of effort into creating an open-source project, learning many things from scratch in Twine, and doing countless edits for all the scenes—this is all done after my day job, often working through the night. If you don’t like the game, just don’t play it - it’s that simple. But trying to kill the project and rallying others to do so is the lowest action someone like you can take. I’d advise the audience to take a closer look at his statements
Personally, I don't care who I am a developer or a player, but first of all I am a reasonable person.
If I see that a person is trying to deceive the players or impose some fictional things on them, in short, get into their heads, I will not stand aside.

Why am I doing this? I have a simple thing, a conscience and honestly, which does not allow me to just watch.
Don't tell me that I'm a developer and should logically protect you, as I said, first of all, I'm an ordinary person.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
ow dare you, as a developer, talk about filing a collective complaint against me
man you are saying that you are open for feedback but don't even try to listen critics , just listen to yourself, it's damn too bad , so what people can't even say that they disagree with something about your game???

trying to shut down my project?
do you really need money to continue a project,?????? , if you really like a project you are doing , you don't need money to create it from start to finish , just motivation , if you were motivate , you would not be so angry or focus on the money , it's a damn shame

With such words, I would never associate with you or work with you
nobody ask you to

that's where you are wrong my friend, the player doesn't take the final decision, the dev does , he or she is the one who decide what to do and how to do it , the player only want one thing, to play a game ( a good game )

I’ve put a lot of effort into creating an open-source project, learning many things from scratch in Twine, and doing countless edits for all the scenes
well if you really did good for you , i hope you will continue to work on it but let me tell you one thing , your idea for the game has potential but if you keep going with so few event's and keep your patreons have the final say, your game is doomed to fail

because ALL of the games in this site who did the same are abandonned because of it , and it will not be because of feyscheck if at one point you will loose motivation

i hope you will hear me and keep dev the game but trust me a change is needed

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Saw a couple posts about the studio. I have it, I've talked tp Kelsie at the cafe and she's mentioned being a model or actress, but I can't seem to get her to show up at the studio. any tips?

ToBeSIgma

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Saw a couple posts about the studio. I have it, I've talked tp Kelsie at the cafe and she's mentioned being a model or actress, but I can't seem to get her to show up at the studio. any tips?
Kagney was one of the first characters introduced into the game, and I’ll be revisiting her in upcoming updates to improve her questline, just like with other characters.

To get Kagney to come to the studio, you'll need to catch her in the staff room a few times, then meet her in the restroom at the gloryhole and have a conversation with her afterwards . After that, she should start appearing in the studio

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Kagney was one of the first characters introduced into the game, and I’ll be revisiting her in upcoming updates to improve her questline, just like with other characters.

To get Kagney to come to the studio, you'll need to catch her in the staff room a few times, then meet her in the restroom at the gloryhole and have a conversation with her afterwards . After that, she should start appearing in the studio
thanks

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ToBeSigma-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I think this is a bug. I spent time at the night club gaining sigma points and points with Isabel until the bartender gave me her phone number telling me to send her a message. When I go home and send her a text I am instead treated to a message exchange between Riley and Veronica discussing one of the college class events where a teacher spanked a student.

tonyusmc1

Jul 25, 2024
I like the update, but when you message isabel, it is riley and veronica messaging each other. You might want to do a fix, we can't go any further with Isabel until this is fixed. I barman gave me her number, but after that everything is mixed around when you send her a text.

ToBeSIgma

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
I think this is a bug. I spent time at the night club gaining sigma points and points with Isabel until the bartender gave me her phone number telling me to send her a message. When I go home and send her a text I am instead treated to a message exchange between Riley and Veronica discussing one of the college class events where a teacher spanked a student.
Yes, thank you, I just noticed about Isabel. It was supposed to be possible to reach the second floor through Isabel, but I didn't have time to develop the second floor, so the chat with her results in a bug. I'll expand this storyline in the next version and fix this bug

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This thread is just a mess lol. I'm not taking sides neither saying who's right or wrong or even who started. Only thing I know is that both critics and dev are at fail for how lackluster and ridiculous all the discussion was. Please guys, this is only a damn game, why bother arguing like this on the internet...

Reactions: Oliz82 and Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This thread is just a mess lol. I'm not taking sides neither saying who's right or wrong or even who started. Only thing I know is that both critics and dev are at fail for how lackluster and ridiculous all the discussion was. Please guys, this is only a damn game, why bother arguing like this on the internet...
I totally agree, but do you know there is such a thing as the limit of what is allowed?

For example, let's take such a thing as a game created from scratch, where a developer or a team of developers created their product completely from scratch (content too) and now sells it to you, because they want to recoup their development costs.
Here you decide for yourself whether to buy the product or not, because the game is ready and they charge you for the finished product.

Now to what I was talking about in this thread, the authors of the game and several people are trying to justify the author for selling content that he did not even create, in fact, they urge you to support piracy.
In this case, you also decide to support the author or not, but justifying this nonsense is already going over all boundaries.
Plus, do not forget to support the authors of such a project, it is purely a cat in a poke.

I don't mind supporting game authors who are trying to create a good project.
But don't you think that lately there have been a lot of games of this genre with a hint of support?
Because people eat this stuff, they are satisfied with everything, the developers use it.

I personally think before you start making money on this, and if this is your first project, work on your reputation, even at a loss, if you succeed, it will bring more profit in the end.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes