Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Out of curiosity, is the current NTR content the only planned NTR or will there be more in the future? (whether it is to keep ignoring wife's cum addiction or otherwise)

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I can't find the new noelle scene no matter how hard I try.
How the triger new Noele scene after Sarah left?
ok so i have every scene except the cheating scene, and my OCD is acting up. how do i get that scene?
Hi all, apologies for the bug. It happens with older saves. I have uploaded v0.03b which will fix this. All you have to do is replace the HTML and start bugging Noelle around 5 times.

Out of curiosity, is the current NTR content the only planned NTR or will there be more in the future? (whether it is to keep ignoring wife's cum addiction or otherwise)
I'm in the same situation, and I was looking up for the ntr the most...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems the weekly option for gym does not work now. chose weekly, came back at midday still was asked to pay
Hi, thank you for telling me, this is fixed in v0.03b.

Is the Noelle Blackmail content still in?
No it is not in anymore. I removed it because of the rewriting I did / am doing.

this need a new walkthrough
Please see the journal in game.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm a bit confused by the Sarah leaving thing. Does she ever come back? Is the second phase always without her? It seems a bit hypocritical since in my game she cheated first.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I'm a bit confused by the Sarah leaving thing. Does she ever come back? Is the second phase always without her? It seems a bit hypocritical since in my game she cheated first.
Well, this is a hard question, because I don't want to spoil anything and I understand you point regarding the cheating, but let me explain this:
The critical points are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
I started a new game using the 0.03b fix html, but I cannot see Sarah anywhere in the house even when she is supposed to be inside the house as shown in the left side bar. If she is supposed to be in the Bathroom or Kitchen, going there triggers nothing, and if she is supposed to be in the Nursery, I get this message " No Peter, no Sarah, I'm not sure how to feel about his.."

Is there something wrong?

Reactions: RudeboyUK

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I like it but I do miss all that side content that made it feel like a better sandbox experience that was in " Unfaithful Rebirth", I know is unfinished, "0.03" feels quite far away from something complete, but I felt like it was interesting enough to mention.
Right now, the pacing is rather un-even, nothing happens and then it does, is quite nice but it doesn't feel like it has a ovearching effect, something that affects the daily routine.

Well I bid you good luck.

Reactions: Gingerbeard87

Cav4lo

Aug 26, 2017
I started a new game using the 0.03b fix html, but I cannot see Sarah anywhere in the house even when she is supposed to be inside the house as shown in the left side bar. If she is supposed to be in the Bathroom or Kitchen, going there triggers nothing, and if she is supposed to be in the Nursery, I get this message " No Peter, no Sarah, I'm not sure how to feel about his.."

Is there something wrong?
I have exact same error with 0.03b fix. Also when I try to play on vanilla 0.03 I can't progress the story because cooking dinner for everyone seems to be bugged so i cannot add sleeping pills to anyones meal. I really enjoyed the game before the whole rebuild more, it was less buggy at least so you could enjoy it :D

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes