Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I can't start Christel route, why?
Hi, can you tell me what you mean exactly? Because there isn't really a Christel route yet implemented.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: There does seem something wrong with it. I'll have it fixed in v0.04. Thanks for telling me!

Last edited:

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Couple of bugs..

You have to pay every time at the gym... not just 1 time a day, or 1 time a week.
No video on the Noelle masturbation scene in the garden. (First 2 are fine, then when it says she strips and sees you, there is an error message.)

Superb game... love the rewrite. Every time the game is redone, it is still a lot of fun

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Couple of bugs..

You have to pay every time at the gym... not just 1 time a day, or 1 time a week.
No video on the Noelle masturbation scene in the garden. (First 2 are fine, then when it says she strips and sees you, there is an error message.)

Superb game... love the rewrite. Every time the game is redone, it is still a lot of fun
Hi, thank you for your feedback and for your compliments.
The gym should be fixed in v0.03b and otherwise it will be in v0.04.
The garden scene is now also fixed and will also be fixed in v0.04.

Reactions: Fish_lip

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
I loved this games first version. I am looking forward to full version of the rebuild, I have high expectations.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Okay, thanks for the update, downloading as I write. Since I played Unfaithful Rebirth and I know this isn't a remake (anymore), I'm a bit confused what you mean by "main storyline". To be more specific:

Any idea how to start wifey bj cheating scene?
Follow the 'Wouldn't it be nice just to cum in Sarah's mouth.' in the journal and go from there (the text will change once you start doing it).

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Bug reporting, save game attached.
When I "help cooking" or "cook for everyone" Noelle teases me but time doesn't progress (neither do relationships points).
View attachment 1845702 View attachment 1845702
Thank you for telling me! I see what I did wrong, this will be fixed!

Are ntr and rape avoidable?
Rape is not implemented (yet) and ntr is avoidable.

So does annyone play this game trougth a walktrougth.
In general you don't need a walkthrough. Just keep raising your (relationship) stats and the main events will trigger automatically. The 'walkthrough' is the journal (left sidebar at the bottom).

Reactions: Weyrd

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
how much NTR content is available right now? is it an healthy chunk or just like two or three scenes?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes