shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
still not seeing any ability to speak to crystel. i see her in class but can't disturbher and she is never in her office

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
It'd be good to be able to get both Noelle and Sarah preggers so they both stay

edit* oh, and one problem with this game is it decides where you cum. The player always deserves agency to decide how and where they cum.

Last edited:
Reactions: sylvester45

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Probably a tedious question, but how far along in the rebuild phase is the game now?

I don't really like to try it out again until it has at least caught up to where it was before.

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have just played version 0.4. It is fun, but I can't see what to do after I have maxed my relationship with the girls. Is there any more in the game or ??

As a negative: It is still a problem to cook for all when their relationship is high. No time spent, but no gains either.
Well keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release :)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
One point of unfaithfulness per peep? I think if someone was fapping to the hot nanny every day it would take less than 3 1/2 months to reach the point he'd make a move. Minimum double the current rate is needed or the game has a terminal grind.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
"Who is Noelle?"

srsly, have you guys played this game?

She's the dark haired girl in the banner, essentially the one the game is about.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Probably a tedious question, but how far along in the rebuild phase is the game now?

I don't really like to try it out again until it has at least caught up to where it was before.
Hi, as said by Virulenz you can't compare them anymore. The story went a completely different direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have just played version 0.4. It is fun, but I can't see what to do after I have maxed my relationship with the girls. Is there any more in the game or ??

As a negative: It is still a problem to cook for all when their relationship is high. No time spent, but no gains either.
Well keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release :)
Hi, if you also had the events with the girls then no. And I don't know if you have met and did the Christel storyline? See in game journal for more information.

Once Sarah leaves, can I get her back or progress her story at all in the current version?

One point of unfaithfulness per peep? I think if someone was fapping to the hot nanny every day it would take less than 3 1/2 months to reach the point he'd make a move. Minimum double the current rate is needed or the game has a terminal grind.
Hi, faithfulness has been effectively removed from the game since v0.03. Yes, the stat is still there, but hidden (not in the left side bar) and it has no function anymore.

this game is about cheater husband not wife right?
Yes

Man, if I hit the end of content the game really ends in a shit place for the player. Sarah gone and Noelle cockblocking you? Bad way to end
All I am going to say is that the story is far from over ;)

Reactions: Weyrd

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
As it's quite a short ((but good) game at the moment, I started a new playthrough with the new version.

I had the NTR scene happen AFTER I'd split up with Sarah... Not sure it's avoidable if you've progressed far enough through her storyline before the arguement.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes