Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I started a new game using the 0.03b fix html, but I cannot see Sarah anywhere in the house even when she is supposed to be inside the house as shown in the left side bar. If she is supposed to be in the Bathroom or Kitchen, going there triggers nothing, and if she is supposed to be in the Nursery, I get this message " No Peter, no Sarah, I'm not sure how to feel about his.."

Is there something wrong?
Sorry about this, I had some values still on testing mode, which basically means that you fast forwarded in the game. Again apologies, I reuploaded the game with the right values.

I have exact same error with 0.03b fix. Also when I try to play on vanilla 0.03 I can't progress the story because cooking dinner for everyone seems to be bugged so i cannot add sleeping pills to anyones meal. I really enjoyed the game before the whole rebuild more, it was less buggy at least so you could enjoy it :D
Well, old game was a lot, but not less buggy, I admit, this update had it's issues, mainly because of the high amount of changes and one very persistent bug, but they are all fixed right now.

The solution I found is to start the save before Sarah discovers them, from there I restarted the game and there I did start the Noelle scene.
The new upload v0.03b should all fix it right now, but you are correct that your method works as well.

I like it but I do miss all that side content that made it feel like a better sandbox experience that was in " Unfaithful Rebirth", I know is unfinished, "0.03" feels quite far away from something complete, but I felt like it was interesting enough to mention.
Right now, the pacing is rather un-even, nothing happens and then it does, is quite nice but it doesn't feel like it has a ovearching effect, something that affects the daily routine.

Well I bid you good luck.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. 0.03 is far away from a finished product indeed.
Just to make sure I understand you:
Are you saying that you want more change between the events? Basically change the daily routine (sometimes?)?

If I do get you right, I think it's an interesting idea and I understand why you'd want that.

Reactions: nmm

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry about this, I had some values still on testing mode, which basically means that you fast forwarded in the game. Again apologies, I reuploaded the game with the right values.
No worries. Thanks for the quick fix.

I noticed a bug in the reuploaded 0.03b fix html (it was also present in the original file but I forgot to report it). It can be easily reproduced on a new game using the history backward (←) and forward (→) buttons. It is not really a game breaking bug since going back in history cancels it. If I go to Noelle's room (guestroom) while she is not there to search the room, I get one of 4 outcomes, where the fourth one is possibly a bug:

1-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2-
3-
4- blank screen with no way to progress except clicking the history backward (←) button

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Are there only content for Sarah and Noelle or will there also be content for Sarahs Friend at the University?

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
I found another bug using 0.03b fix (the reuploaded version). Whenever I choose to kiss Noelle, the picture won't show and an image icon appears instead. After a quick inspection, I realized the link to the kissing picture is "images/noelle/noellekiss.gif", but the picture extension should be ".jpg" instead of ".gif" based on the actual file located in the "images/noelle" folder.

There are multiple instances of these links inside the html file, so all these instances should be adjusted.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
No worries. Thanks for the quick fix.

I noticed a bug in the reuploaded 0.03b fix html (it was also present in the original file but I forgot to report it). It can be easily reproduced on a new game using the history backward (←) and forward (→) buttons. It is not really a game breaking bug since going back in history cancels it. If I go to Noelle's room (guestroom) while she is not there to search the room, I get one of 4 outcomes, where the fourth one is possibly a bug:

1-
2-
3-
4- blank screen with no way to progress except clicking the history backward (←) button
This bug.. Almost makes me cry. I've tried to fix this one since the early old versions.. Anyway, back to it I guess.

EDIT: I think I finally found it. I've searched Noelle's room around 150 times now and no empty screen, so this will be fixed in v0.04.

I found another bug using 0.03b fix (the reuploaded version). Whenever I choose to kiss Noelle, the picture won't show and an image icon appears instead. After a quick inspection, I realized the link to the kissing picture is "images/noelle/noellekiss.gif", but the picture extension should be ".jpg" instead of ".gif" based on the actual file located in the "images/noelle" folder.

There are multiple instances of these links inside the html file, so all these instances should be adjusted.
Oh boy, I see. Thanks for telling me. These will be fixed!

Reactions: hooviescoop and nmm

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, thank you for your feedback. 0.03 is far away from a finished product indeed.
Just to make sure I understand you:
Are you saying that you want more change between the events? Basically change the daily routine (sometimes?)?

If I do get you right, I think it's an interesting idea and I understand why you'd want that.
Well, this game is a sandbox right? So I think is important to imagine that one will do the same things over and over, "unfaithful rebirth" had different variations, even if just in form of inferior gifs, but for example Noelle teasing you wasnt' always the same, it had some random events too, for example cooking for Noelle would have her give you something under the table.
Depends on what kind of experience you want to give I suppose and how you imagine someone playing and replaying the game.

Reactions: Royarus

korko

May 30, 2017
The solution I found is to start the save before Sarah discovers them, from there I restarted the game and there I did start the Noelle scene.
What do you mean restarted the game?Start a new game or close and start the game again?

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
I don't know for sure but I think I have a bug that when I go to look for noelle's documents everything disappears and there are no more options for choices and this bug only happens with the document
1652580900113.png

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I don't know for sure but I think I have a bug that when I go to look for noelle's documents everything disappears and there are no more options for choices and this bug only happens with the document
View attachment 1811436
Hi, thank you for telling me. This will be fixed in v0.04/

i found a bug when restart game in 0.03B, sarah disappered with peter from the start
This was a bug, if you redownload 0.03b it won't have the issue.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Are the threesome/garden shed scenes still in-game? I see Christel occasionally giving a lecture, but don't get the chance to speak with her anywhere.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Are the threesome/garden shed scenes still in-game? I see Christel occasionally giving a lecture, but don't get the chance to speak with her anywhere.
Hi, no they are not in game anymore due to the rewrite. You can find Christel in her office at certain times (when Sarah teaches).

Reactions: Fish_lip
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes